New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it does make the attackers guilty. And it should serve as a lesson for the next delusional dolt who sees himself as the vigilante for the hood.
There ARE NO "attackers".. The only attacker (as shown by the video) is Arbery. And the only lesson is that in communities with sizable black voting populations, you can't rely on the politicans and police to back you up, for your legal rights of self-defense, if/whenever the person attacking you is black.

I wonder how many of these "Blame the white guy" cases there now have been in America. Must be 100, just since the Zimmerman fiasco.

No you see the aggressor is the two idiots who grabbed their guns and went to chase Ahmad down.
Ok. Let’s review. Self Defense does not apply when you chase the guy down. It is not stand your ground when you are the aggressor. Any questions?
Yeah, let's review.
Simply going to somebody to ask some questions, isn't being an aggressor.

Firing a gun when somebody (Arbery) is attacking you with their fists, is stand your ground self-defense.

What incompetency the schools are exhibiting these days. Sad.

OK. Let’s say you are running down the street. A Pick Up drives around you and two black guys get out with shotguns. Are you being attacked? Are they being aggressive?
1. Neither the fact that they grabbed (and carried) guns or chased after Arbery, makes the McMichaels aggressors. If you think somebody has done something wrong, and you want to identify him, and maybe report him to police, you have the absolute right to go to him to see who he is, and question him too. It's all part of a community watch program. Good stuff.

2. No, just because to any race guys get out of a (any kind) vehicle with guns (of any kind), that does not make them a threat, at that point. They may seem to be a bit aggressive, but there isn't anything wrong with being aggressive. It does not make me being attacked, of course not.

3. Aggressiveness in and of itself isn't a crime or even a wrong. If our fathers had not been somewhat aggressive toward our mothers, we wouldn't be here now. 3 cheers for aggressiveness. :biggrin:
Georgia law does not allow for a person to be harassed or detained because you think he might have done something wrong. Since they did not know that he had done something wrong and there is no proof after the fact that he did do something wrong they had no right to interfere in his jog.
FALSE! They were neither harrassing or detaining. The video indicates that as soon as the subjects got close to each other, Arbery attacked McMichaels. If he had not done that, and simply allowed McMichaels to ask him a question, he could have answered, or just walked away, without saying anything,

Instead, he committed a violent crime, attacking McMichaels, and if not for the spineless, pandering, jellyfish politicans, the McMicheals duo would be free, and hailed as heros, for trying to defend their community from burglars, or whatever. And to many in that community, that's probably just what is being said about them.

Excellent analysis...........all the liberals have is personal opinions based on a fallacious narrative that the black criminal had his rights violated......no evidence whatsoever to claim that.

Then we see the headlines in the liberal media...white men go hunting for a negro to shoot....so ridiculous....but that is the state of the media in America today.....propaganda from start to finish, editing the video to hide the fact that the black guy attacked the white guy with the shotgun and tried to take it away from him.

Which one are you

kkk_feature.jpg
Which one are you ?

View attachment 333958
Neither I am a White NY Yankees fan

But it does make the attackers guilty. And it should serve as a lesson for the next delusional dolt who sees himself as the vigilante for the hood.
There ARE NO "attackers".. The only attacker (as shown by the video) is Arbery. And the only lesson is that in communities with sizable black voting populations, you can't rely on the politicans and police to back you up, for your legal rights of self-defense, if/whenever the person attacking you is black.

I wonder how many of these "Blame the white guy" cases there now have been in America. Must be 100, just since the Zimmerman fiasco.

No you see the aggressor is the two idiots who grabbed their guns and went to chase Ahmad down.
Ok. Let’s review. Self Defense does not apply when you chase the guy down. It is not stand your ground when you are the aggressor. Any questions?
Yeah, let's review.

Firing a gun when somebody (Arbery) is attacking you with their fists, is stand your ground self-defense.

OK. Let’s say you are running down the street. A Pick Up drives around you and two black guys get out with shotguns. Are you being attacked? Are they being aggressive?
1. Neither the fact that they grabbed (and carried) guns or chased after Arbery, makes the McMichaels aggressors. If you think somebody has done something wrong, and you want to identify him, and maybe report him to police, you have the absolute right to go to him to see who he is, and question him too. It's all part of a community watch program. Good stuff.

2. No, just because to any race guys get out of a (any kind) vehicle with guns (of any kind), that does not make them a threat, at that point. They may seem to be a bit aggressive, but there isn't anything wrong with being aggressive. It does not make me being attacked, of course not.

3. Aggressiveness in and of itself isn't a crime or even a wrong. If our fathers had not been somewhat aggressive toward our mothers, we wouldn't be here now. 3 cheers for aggressiveness. :biggrin:
Georgia law does not allow for a person to be harassed or detained because you think he might have done something wrong. Since they did not know that he had done something wrong and there is no proof after the fact that he did do something wrong they had no right to interfere in his jog.
FALSE! They were neither harrassing or detaining. The video indicates that as soon as the subjects got close to each other, Arbery attacked McMichaels. If he had not done that, and simply allowed McMichaels to ask him a question, he could have answered, or just walked away, without saying anything,

Instead, he committed a violent crime, attacking McMichaels, and if not for the spineless, pandering, jellyfish politicans, the McMicheals duo would be free, and hailed as heros, for trying to defend their community from burglars, or whatever. And to many in that community, that's probably just what is being said about them.

Excellent analysis...........all the liberals have is personal opinions based on a fallacious narrative that the black criminal had his rights violated......no evidence whatsoever to claim that.

Then we see the headlines in the liberal media...white men go hunting for a negro to shoot....so ridiculous....but that is the state of the media in America today.....propaganda from start to finish, editing the video to hide the fact that the black guy attacked the white guy with the shotgun and tried to take it away from him.
What reason did the men with guns have to approach the jogger and deprive him of his liberty to jog

It is not illegal to follow someone....it is not even illegal to chase after someone.
Actually, it can be.

I see we have us another Trump U educated lawyer, here.

No threats were made, no coercion.....the black jogger was jogging quite freely with no one trying to wrestle him to the ground, handcuff him or even attempting to arrest him....to claim otherwise is to misrepresent the facts of the case.

Yeah, let's review.

What reason did the men with guns have to approach the jogger and deprive him of his liberty to jog

That never happened....we do see the jogger approaching the mens truck and jogging around it and then veering to the left to attack the white guy with the .
shotgun.
If he had wanted he could have kept jogging right on down the street....your problem is there is a video to refute what you claim. You should watch it.

McMichael’s is no longer a cop. He doesn’t get to act like one. A private citizen is not entitled to grab a gun and chase down someone they suspect did something.
Ha ha. Folks, this is what you get, when liberals, MISeducated and undereducated in liberal schools, and information deprived by liberal OMISSION media, talk.

A private citizen most certainly IS ENTITLED to grab a gun and chase down someone they suspect did something. As long as they are in compliance with the gun laws of the state.

Liberal are clueless when it comes to guns.

I'm not a cop either. But I have a Florida CCW firearms license, and I carry a .380 semiautomatic pistol in my pocket, almost every where I go. WalMart, the bank, supermarkets. If I suspect somebody robbed somebody, yes I could chase after that person, and apprehend him at gunpoint until police arrive.

One of the biggest problems in our society is our schools, run by gun-clueless liberals, don't teach gun law, or behavior vis a vis the police.
NO! NO citizen is "IS ENTITLED to grab a gun and chase down someone they suspect did something. As long as they are in compliance with the gun laws of the state." Absolutely NOT! Do you want someone stationed on the street that you live on to stop you by carrying a gun to answer any questions s/he wants to put to you? This is the United States, for God's sake. Would YOU stop everything to be questioned by just another person and put your hands in the air? DOUBT IT! Would it have been okay for Arbery and one of his friends, all armed, to stop YOU in the middle of the street and question YOU?
Yes it would be OK for Arbery and one of his friends to ask me questions, (whether they are armed or not) Of course it's OK. Who hasn't been asked questions by strangers in the street ?

I've been asked for the time. I've been asked while standing next to my car, if a store was open or not. I've even had panhandlers come to me and ask me for money. SO WHAT ?

Yes, this is the United States. And they are free to speak to friends and/or strangers alike.

And YES YES! You most certainly ARE entitled to carry a gun (as I do, every day), and you are entitled to ask people questions, and yes, chase after them too, if they are some distance from you.

American liberals are the most information-deprived, scatterbrained airheads on the face of the earth.

Asking to see someone’s drivers license and then shooting them when they reach for their pocket seems especially cruel.
It seems that way only to miseducated, information deprived, liberal victims of liberal OMISSION media, and liberal OMISSION education systems.

Those of us on the conservative side, know how to act when in confrontation with the police, or legally armed civilians. You NEVER allow your hands to disappear from the view of the gunholder. If you do, you die.

From the ignorance that I see liberals express in this forum, you better not ever allow yourselves to be stopped by a cop, or be in a confrontation with one. If you do, your life will be in great danger.

The very first thing I noticed is that you haven't once presented any evidence that the shooting was justified, all you keep doing is talking about how stupid liberals are.

I don't really worry about getting stopped by the police. Because as a white woman, I've never been subjected to racial profiling. And I live in Canada where shootings of unarmed civilians are extremely rare. In fact, I have never heard of the police killing an unarmed woman in Canada.

The video shows the evidence....the black guy attacking the white guy and trying to wrest his weapon from him....what more evidence do you need. Have you seen the video?

Yeah, let's review.

That never happened....we do see the jogger approaching the mens truck and jogging around it and then veering to the left to attack the white guy with the .
shotgun.
If he had wanted he could have kept jogging right on down the street....your problem is there is a video to refute what you claim. You should watch it.
Actually now that this is over and the Klan members said that they were making a citizens arrest. See kid this is what they admitted to doing, so the question is what did the jogger do to be arrested. What was the crime

Answer there is no crime other than murder

Asking to see someone’s drivers license and then shooting them when they reach for their pocket seems especially cruel.
It seems that way only to miseducated, information deprived, liberal victims of liberal OMISSION media, and liberal OMISSION education systems.

Those of us on the conservative side, know how to act when in confrontation with the police, or legally armed civilians. You NEVER allow your hands to disappear from the view of the gunholder. If you do, you die.

From the ignorance that I see liberals express in this forum, you better not ever allow yourselves to be stopped by a cop, or be in a confrontation with one. If you do, your life will be in great danger.

The very first thing I noticed is that you haven't once presented any evidence that the shooting was justified, all you keep doing is talking about how stupid liberals are.

I don't really worry about getting stopped by the police. Because as a white woman, I've never been subjected to racial profiling. And I live in Canada where shootings of unarmed civilians are extremely rare. In fact, I have never heard of the police killing an unarmed woman in Canada.

The video shows the evidence....the black guy attacking the white guy and trying to wrest his weapon from him....what more evidence do you need. Have you seen the video?
The white guy had no legal reason to brandish a weapon. Legal carry also requires legal use and there must be a reason to use, without that the weapon is illegal even for a police officer

It is not illegal to follow someone....it is not even illegal to chase after someone.
Actually, it can be.

I see we have us another Trump U educated lawyer, here.
It "can be" IF the person is doing >> "coerce, intimidate, threaten, or interfere" as the statute reads.

But in this case, the McMichaels pair was doing none of those things. Arbery could have simply ignored the McMichaels guys, and walked on. If anybody "coerced, intimidated, threatened, or interfered", it was Arbery, and he did much more than that.

Yeah, let's review.

shotgun.
Actually now that this is over and the Klan members said that they were making a citizens arrest. See kid this is what they admitted to doing, so the question is what did the jogger do to be arrested. What was the crime

Accusing them of being klan members does not help your case....only shows you are willing to lie to bolster your fallacious opinion.

They were entitled to make a citizens arrest based on the evidence of the security camera video that showed the black guy comitting a burglary....but even though they were entitled to make an arrest....they did not attempt to do so....that is just your interpetation based on your imagination....no evidence they tried to make a citizens arrest....they may have wanted to or they may have intended to but it never happened....all the evidence we have is they parked their truck...the father stayed in the bed of the truck never got out to make an arrest....the son stood in front of the truck and to the left...no evidence of him trying to make an arrest.

The only evidence of anything illegal going on is the evidence of the black jogger attacking the white guy with the shotgun....that is the reality...and that is what cost him his life...comitting assault on a guy with a shotgun.

they hold a partial responsibility,,,

...all the criminal acts and violations of civil rights are on the father and son gun goober imbeciles. From the very start the did nothing moral, lawful, necessary or wise. Ahmaud did nothing wrong, immoral stupid, or illegal. When Goober Jr jumped out of the truck with a shotgun in his hand and ran toward Ahmad that was an attack.

Ahmad had a split second to react. It was probably natural instinct at that point to try at least to grab the gun.

But Ahmad was being physically attacked up close and personal by Goober Jr while Good Ole Boy Pops stood in the bed of the truck with firearm in hand.

did you catch that Ahmad was not armed.

Racists choose such disgusting cowards as to be heroes.
no civil rights were violated,,,

Maybe I missed it but in all the articles I’ve read on this, none mention where Arbery lived.
About 10 years ago I finally decided that I was done drinking and driving.

I still frequented the bars for a few years however but I refused to use a cab. I took the opportunity to walk home for exercise. My favorite bar was probably 4 or 5 miles from my house so I walked or joged through many neighborhoods that I didn't "belong" in.

I have a criminal record and I was in a place I didn't live.

DID I DESERVE TO GET SHOT?

Did I say Arbery deserved to get shot?
But I felt like you implied he was suspect simply for "not belonging"

I've been MANY places I didn't belong.

Nope. I just found it curious that (to my knowledge) it has never been mentioned.

My take on this is that, even if Arbery was the burgler they suspected him to be, everything these guys did was precisely what they should NOT have done. It was stupid and reckless.

It was stupid to confront the guy themselves and even more stupid to do so armed.

Are they racist? Given that they sincerely thought he looked like the black guy in the surveillance video, maybe not. But one thing is for sure: the whole thing was pointless and need not have happened.
Two points

1. As I have proven his so called rap sheet is irrelevant. I guarantee you mine is longer than his and I am no threat to anyone who doesn't deserve it.

2. He looked like the guy? Really? Dark video. Dark skin. What were the defining characteristics that made him look like the burgler?

Come on guys, this is simple ABC shit. They may or may not be racists but they are certainly zealous morons who were puffed up by their presumption of the law and their bravado.

It has now been reported that there hadn't been a burglary in the that neighbourhood in over 2 months, so their excuse is a total lie.

How is it that whenever an unarmed black man is shot and killed by armed white guys, it's always the guys with the guns who felt their lives were in danger?
and yet again you dont post a link,,,,

I've heard a lot of claims being made here, all without a single

:link: to substantiate them. Time for some :link: sources to get posted, boys and girls.

when did they not let him leave???
they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

We know the murderers blocked the joggers path and his freedom of movement. They were using a pickup truck as a weapon against an unarmed man. It’s highly probable the killers were brandishing their weapons the when they tried to stop him.

The gun goobers were violating the jogger’s civil rights the very first time they obstructed his freedom of movement to the final second that they shot him on a public road.

What means of escape from his armed attackers using two vehicles did the jogger have? Run ono Private Prioerty and then be shot for trespassing?

Add yourself to the confirmed racist list.
obviously you didnt watch the video cause the truck was stopped in the road and not turned crossways to traffic and the black guy swerved to attack the driver when he could have ran on straight uninterrupted,,,
The two men are already on record saying they had been attempting to cut him off several times before the final confrontation.

The idea that they weren’t attempting to impede him is ignorant. Not even the accused murderers have claimed that.
to bad he decided to attack them which resulted in his death or he could have been here to defend his actions,,,

It’s unfortunate the two men put him in a position where he felt necessary to defend himself.

Which is why these two men are now in legal jeopardy when their actions led to his death.
hes the one that put his own life in jeopordy when he decide to attack them instead of run any of the other 359 different directions
when did they not let him leave???
they didnt,,

That is a racist lie.

We know the murderers blocked the joggers path and his freedom of movement. They were using a pickup truck as a weapon against an unarmed man. It’s highly probable the killers were brandishing their weapons the when they tried to stop him.

The gun goobers were violating the jogger’s civil rights the very first time they obstructed his freedom of movement to the final second that they shot him on a public road.

What means of escape from his armed attackers using two vehicles did the jogger have? Run ono Private Prioerty and then be shot for trespassing?

Add yourself to the confirmed racist list.
obviously you didnt watch the video cause the truck was stopped in the road and not turned crossways to traffic and the black guy swerved to attack the driver when he could have ran on straight uninterrupted,,,
The two men are already on record saying they had been attempting to cut him off several times before the final confrontation.

The idea that they weren’t attempting to impede him is ignorant. Not even the accused murderers have claimed that.
to bad he decided to attack them which resulted in his death or he could have been here to defend his actions,,,

It’s unfortunate the two men put him in a position where he felt necessary to defend himself.

Which is why these two men are now in legal jeopardy when their actions led to his death.
hes the one that put his own life in jeopordy when he decide to attack them instead of run any of the other 359 different directions

The only action they were sure he was doing was running. If he had run in any other direction but the road he would have been shot. Running in the road the truck can catch him. Running towards someone’s house in a neighborhood? One of those idiots would have shot him.

Nonsense....if being stupid was illegal you would get at least 20yrs.

How does anyone get so stupid? Do you take a stupid pill when you wake up in the morning?

Again........pointed out before.....but again since you obviously just post crap without checking out what has already been said....the father....the former policeman had investigated the black criminal back when he was a policeman....thus he recognized him on the video doing the burglary....so he knew who he was dealing with.....a black criminal. (Though the media will not report that....they never can be counted on to report the truth.)

The black suspect would not have been shot if he had not attacked the guy with the shot gun....if they just wanted to shoot him they could have done that at any time.

Are you black or just a stupid airhead brainwahed by some sociology professor at some junior college?
No citizen has any right to detain anyone with a firearm because they think they looked like someone on a video.

End of story.
they never tried to detain him,,,all he had to do was continue on his way,,,cause if he did and they tried to detain him he would be alive to file a complaint against them,,,

They were shouting at him to stop, chased him down in their trucks, got out in front of him and then emerged from the truck holding a shotgun.

Unless you’re a complete idiot, that’s attempting to detain someone
attempting is not the same as doing it,,,

in this case both parties have fault,, but the death is a result of arbreys stupidity,,,
Legally it is. The only reason it’s an attempt is because he fought back.

Do we now fault people for acting in self defense? Do we now say people are stupid for defending themselves?
we only suspect he was defending himself,,,if he only complied he would be alive and the rednecks would be in jail,,,

Would they be in jail? I doubt it. The local prosecutor already was brushing this under the rug.

His actions are entirely consistent with self defense. Furthermore, the two accused murderer have demonstrated they were behaving outside the law and their legal rights. They are responsible for the outcome of a situation they created.
they were right up until the time abrey attacked them,,,
Nope. They were attempting to detain him. By their own admission. They created a situation that lead to a man’s death and are responsible for the outcome even if that isn’t what they wanted to happen.
they hold a partial responsibility,,,
They are solely responsible for the situation that led to the murder.

But I guess you want us to believe that people have to comply with strangers chasing you with guns?
he didnt comply and he should have just kept running or called the cops himself,,,,attacking them was the last thing a smart person does,,,
He had been trying to run but they kept following him, kept trying to cut him off, finally getting out of the car with a firearm to confront him.

He didn’t comply? Just who the hell do they think they are that anyone has any duty to “comply” with them?

That’s what’s so toxic about this entire episode. There seems to be some pervasive idea that this man needed to comply with the orders of these two people.
theres only one account of them catching up to him,,,

so stop with the lies,,,,

They did detain him, the told him to stop with the threat of deadly force and had a shotgun, a handgun and a pickup truck for use as weapons to enforce their white ass commands. They coulda had a rope in the back of the truck for all he knew

Ahmaud had no way of knowing why he was being violently threatened and ordered to comply. These were not police officers giving the command.
if he only complied he would be here today to file a complaint against them,,,,instead he tried to fight them,,,,

sounds like bad parenting to me
How do you know that they were not planning to hang him
how do you know they were???

Well, exactly. Ahmaud Abery had no idea what these two guys chasing him while brandishing guns were capable of. They clearly weren't going to let him out of the neighborhood since they were illegally attempting a citizens arrest. Their actions put Ahmaud in a defensive position. Remember, to him they are two strangers chasing him with guns. I'm sure it was nothing short of a nightmare for him.
so he should have sat down so he posed no threat and called the cops,,,not attack them when it was clear he was out gunned,,,

That's irrelevant. The two white guys had no right to chase and detain him. That's where the real issue is. Who knows what they said to him as he tries to avoid them by running around the right side of the truck. Why does Travis move the front of the truck to meet him? What is clear by their own lawyers admission is they were attempting to apprehend him in a citizens arrest. Based on Georgia law it was an illegal citizens arrest. At the point Ahmaud can sit down, but if he feels his life is in danger he can defend himself.
they have every right to follow who ever they want,,,and they never detained him,,,so stop lying,,,

Maybe I missed it but in all the articles I’ve read on this, none mention where Arbery lived.
About 10 years ago I finally decided that I was done drinking and driving.

I still frequented the bars for a few years however but I refused to use a cab. I took the opportunity to walk home for exercise. My favorite bar was probably 4 or 5 miles from my house so I walked or joged through many neighborhoods that I didn't "belong" in.

I have a criminal record and I was in a place I didn't live.

DID I DESERVE TO GET SHOT?

Did I say Arbery deserved to get shot?
But I felt like you implied he was suspect simply for "not belonging"

I've been MANY places I didn't belong.

Nope. I just found it curious that (to my knowledge) it has never been mentioned.

My take on this is that, even if Arbery was the burgler they suspected him to be, everything these guys did was precisely what they should NOT have done. It was stupid and reckless.

It was stupid to confront the guy themselves and even more stupid to do so armed.

Are they racist? Given that they sincerely thought he looked like the black guy in the surveillance video, maybe not. But one thing is for sure: the whole thing was pointless and need not have happened.
Two points

1. As I have proven his so called rap sheet is irrelevant. I guarantee you mine is longer than his and I am no threat to anyone who doesn't deserve it.

2. He looked like the guy? Really? Dark video. Dark skin. What were the defining characteristics that made him look like the burgler?

Come on guys, this is simple ABC shit. They may or may not be racists but they are certainly zealous morons who were puffed up by their presumption of the law and their bravado.

It has now been reported that there hadn't been a burglary in the that neighbourhood in over 2 months, so their excuse is a total lie.

How is it that whenever an unarmed black man is shot and killed by armed white guys, it's always the guys with the guns who felt their lives were in danger?

If someone is trying to take your weapon away from you....you best understand your life may be in danger.
and yet again you dont post a link,,,,

Accusing them of being klan members does not help your case....only shows you are willing to lie to bolster your fallacious opinion.

They were entitled to make a citizens arrest based on the evidence of the security camera video that showed the black guy comitting a burglary....but even though they were entitled to make an arrest....they did not attempt to do so....that is just your interpetation based on your imagination....no evidence they tried to make a citizens arrest....they may have wanted to or they may have intended to but it never happened....all the evidence we have is they parked their truck...the father stayed in the bed of the truck never got out to make an arrest....the son stood in front of the truck and to the left...no evidence of him trying to make an arrest.

The only evidence of anything illegal going on is the evidence of the black jogger attacking the white guy with the shotgun....that is the reality...and that is what cost him his life...comitting assault on a guy with a shotgun.
Perfect assessment . Nice to see there are some level heads presenting quality thoughts in this thread.

They did detain him, the told him to stop with the threat of deadly force and had a shotgun, a handgun and a pickup truck for use as weapons to enforce their white ass commands. They coulda had a rope in the back of the truck for all he knew

Ahmaud had no way of knowing why he was being violently threatened and ordered to comply. These were not police officers giving the command.
if he only complied he would be here today to file a complaint against them,,,,instead he tried to fight them,,,,

sounds like bad parenting to me
How do you know that they were not planning to hang him
how do you know they were???

Well, exactly. Ahmaud Abery had no idea what these two guys chasing him while brandishing guns were capable of. They clearly weren't going to let him out of the neighborhood since they were illegally attempting a citizens arrest. Their actions put Ahmaud in a defensive position. Remember, to him they are two strangers chasing him with guns. I'm sure it was nothing short of a nightmare for him.
so he should have sat down so he posed no threat and called the cops,,,not attack them when it was clear he was out gunned,,,

That's irrelevant. The two white guys had no right to chase and detain him. That's where the real issue is. Who knows what they said to him as he tries to avoid them by running around the right side of the truck. Why does Travis move the front of the truck to meet him? What is clear by their own lawyers admission is they were attempting to apprehend him in a citizens arrest. Based on Georgia law it was an illegal citizens arrest. At the point Ahmaud can sit down, but if he feels his life is in danger he can defend himself.
they have every right to follow who ever they want,,,and they never detained him,,,so stop lying,,,

Exadtly right.....no evidence that any arrest was made nor was there any attempt to make an arrest.

Some try to muddy the waters claiming they were attempting to make an illegal citizens arrest...but there is no evidence of such an attempt being made....even though I think they were entitled to do that....for whatever reason they did not do that....the black guy had a open road in front of him....he should have just kept jogging down that road....there was nothing to stop him....as in no one was trying to stop him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back