New disease hitting our schoolkids right after obama lets in 50,000 illegal kids

Repubs should be pounding on this. Demand that obozo send back to mexico the 50,000 disease-ridden and illiterate illegal kids he recently allowed into our schools.

Virus whacking kids could be 8216 tip of iceberg 8217

sep 7 2014
A respiratory virus is sending hundreds of children to hospitals in Missouri and possibly throughout the Midwest and beyond, officials say.

The unusually high number of hospitalizations reported now could be “just the tip of the iceberg in terms of severe cases,” said Mark Pallansch, a virologist and director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Division of Viral Diseases.

“We’re in the middle of looking into this,” he told CNN on Sunday. “We don’t have all the answers yet.”

Ten states have contacted the CDC for assistance in investigating clusters of enterovirus — Colorado, North Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Kentucky.

From your link:

EV-D68 was seen last year in the United States and this year in various parts of the world. Over the years, clusters have been reported in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona and various countries including the Philippines, Japan and the Netherlands.
The article reports NO Clusters in ANY country in Latin America over the years, but you have somehow linked EV-D68 to illegal migrants from Latin America.

Obama (and frankly, every other US President) has failed to protect US borders, but this is no example of why their failures have harmed the US.

Long developed immunities in Latin America couldn't explain the lack of published reports for clusters?

I don't agree that an absence of evidence is evidence of absence.

I don't buy it as quick as you seem to.

Well, in that case, perhaps some Japanese illegal migrants snuck into the USA with Guatemalans. As we all know, the Japanese are a sneaky people. Remember Pearl Harbor!!!!

These immigrants are not only from Central America, though Japan seems a bit of a stretch, lol.

I don't agree that "an absence of evidence is evidence of absence."

I don't buy it as quick as you seem to!

Once again the Japanese have launched a secret attack against the nation.

We should immediately nuke Hiroshima.

Hmm, doubling down on the sarcasm and still not addressing the main question.

What was that you said you learned from the School of Hard Knocks?

You can never eradicate diseases...viruses,,,bacteria,,they are at war with humans and will not surrender.. They also evolve and learn to resist our attempts at killing them off....

Everybody with a 10th grade education knows that, are at least used to, but my point was that Samson seemed to imply that it is OK to introduce MORE of said disease wimply because it was not eradicated 100% prior to the more recent infestation.

You libs are really looking like fools here, I am hoping you wake up to smell the coffee not too much later.

But I doubt it. Your minds are just too sealed tight.

:lol: Pot meet kettle. Let us know when you find Patient Zero.

I gots ta go, frens, so have fun and maybe see you tomorrow, tomorrow, there is usually a tomorrow!

You can never eradicate diseases...viruses,,,bacteria,,they are at war with humans and will not surrender.. They also evolve and learn to resist our attempts at killing them off....

Everybody with a 10th grade education knows that, are at least used to, but my point was that Samson seemed to imply that it is OK to introduce MORE of said disease wimply because it was not eradicated 100% prior to the more recent infestation.

You libs are really looking like fools here, I am hoping you wake up to smell the coffee not too much later.

But I doubt it. Your minds are just too sealed tight.

:lol: Pot meet kettle. Let us know when you find Patient Zero.

I am not the one defending a regime that is smuggling disease infested illegals into our school system; you are.

I am not pot or kettle, but you are an ignoramus, a racist and an idiot.

Repubs should be pounding on this. Demand that obozo send back to mexico the 50,000 disease-ridden and illiterate illegal kids he recently allowed into our schools.

sep 7 2014
A respiratory virus is sending hundreds of children to hospitals in Missouri and possibly throughout the Midwest and beyond, officials say.

The unusually high number of hospitalizations reported now could be “just the tip of the iceberg in terms of severe cases,” said Mark Pallansch, a virologist and director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Division of Viral Diseases.

“We’re in the middle of looking into this,” he told CNN on Sunday. “We don’t have all the answers yet.”

Ten states have contacted the CDC for assistance in investigating clusters of enterovirus — Colorado, North Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Kentucky.

From your link:

EV-D68 was seen last year in the United States and this year in various parts of the world. Over the years, clusters have been reported in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona and various countries including the Philippines, Japan and the Netherlands.
The article reports NO Clusters in ANY country in Latin America over the years, but you have somehow linked EV-D68 to illegal migrants from Latin America.

Obama (and frankly, every other US President) has failed to protect US borders, but this is no example of why their failures have harmed the US.

Long developed immunities in Latin America couldn't explain the lack of published reports for clusters?

I don't agree that an absence of evidence is evidence of absence.

I don't buy it as quick as you seem to.

Well, in that case, perhaps some Japanese illegal migrants snuck into the USA with Guatemalans. As we all know, the Japanese are a sneaky people. Remember Pearl Harbor!!!!

These immigrants are not only from Central America, though Japan seems a bit of a stretch, lol.

I don't agree that "an absence of evidence is evidence of absence."

I don't buy it as quick as you seem to!

Once again the Japanese have launched a secret attack against the nation.

We should immediately nuke Hiroshima.

Hmm, doubling down on the sarcasm and still not addressing the main question.

What was that you said you learned from the School of Hard Knocks?

Was this question:

Supposed to be serious? I thought it was rhetorical, being only slightly less silly than an invasion of infected Japanese children via Guatemala.

No an entire continent would not develop an immunity to a virus that would continue to infect Phillipinos, Dutch, and Japanese.

sep 7 2014

And yet the states with the highest number of these children are not effected at all!

You have jumped to a conclusion without merit, my friend.

Dear pro-immigration "progressives":

Phoenix is now infested with bedbugs, head lice, scabbles, and brown recluse spiders from Mehico. They've also brought us TB, whooping cough, POLIO, and several respiratory diseases. You leftist turds think Arizona is racist and xenophobic....which is fine by us. We're know what's coming at the rest of you and will enjoy you experiencing what we've had to deal with for the last 20 years.....BTW, the US owes us $900,000,000 for expenses incurred warehousing your new voters and won't pay us a dime of it....so by all means continue to boycott us...we'll get by. :fu:

When was Phoenix not, "infested with bedbugs, head lice, scabbles, and brown recluse spiders?"

Run along moron.

First off it's NINE HUNDRED MILLION$ we are owed. You have no idea what you're talking about so go on ahead and talk shit for your leftist voter drive......we on the front line of this invasion can only tell you this.....stay the fuck out of Arizona...we got enough vermin as it is.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Phoenix is now infested with bedbugs, head lice, scabbles, and brown recluse spiders from Mehico. They've also brought us TB, whooping cough, POLIO, and several respiratory diseases. You leftist turds think Arizona is racist and xenophobic....which is fine by us. We're know what's coming at the rest of you and will enjoy you experiencing what we've had to deal with for the last 20 years.....BTW, the US owes us $900,000,000 for expenses incurred warehousing your new voters and won't pay us a dime of it....so by all means continue to boycott us...we'll get by. :fu:

When was Phoenix not, "infested with bedbugs, head lice, scabbles, and brown recluse spiders?"

Run along moron.

Yes, he's a moron but so are you if you don't agree with that.

Its the desert but they use more water than if they lived in a rain forest. That equals every creepy crawly critter you can think of and many you've never heard of.

And it has nothing at all do with refugee children or illegal aliens.

Needless to say, its just plain wrong to say "they brought us TB, whooping cough, POLIO, and several respiratory diseases".

Quit screeching the sky is falling, turn off faux and the other race baiters and use your head.

Run along moron.

Its the desert but they use more water than if they lived in a rain forest. That equals every creepy crawly critter you can think of and many you've never heard of.

Needless to say, its just plain wrong to say "they brought us TB, whooping cough, POLIO, and several respiratory diseases".

Quit screeching the sky is falling, turn off faux and the other race baiters and use your head.

Oh and its still President Obama who is deporting refugee children AND illegals while the repubs refuse to do anything but vacation on the taxpayer's money.

Run along moron.

Go fuck yourself....you're the only one who would, freak.

Run along moron.

Yeah, you seem to have exhausted yourself raising the level of intellectual dialog.

:lmao:

Run along moron.

Oh and its still President Obama who is deporting refugee children AND illegals while the repubs refuse to do anything but vacation on the taxpayer's money.

Really Luddey? How many "Refugee Children" has O deported?

Run along moron.

Yeah, you seem to have exhausted yourself raising the level of intellectual dialog.

Why should I bother with a sack of shit liar like you? I've lived in Phoenix for 40 years....this was once an AWESOME place to live.....the latinos were civil, worked hard, and carved out a good life for themselves. This invasion has brought in hundreds of thousands who have no interest in making Arizona a better place...they are sucking the life out of this state while you atheist queers cheer them on. ESAD

Run along moron.

Why should I bother with a sack of shit liar like you? I've lived in Phoenix for 40 years....this was once an AWESOME place to live.....the latinos were civil, worked hard, and carved out a good life for themselves. This invasion has brought in hundreds of thousands who have no interest in making Arizona a better place...they are sucking the life out of this state while you atheist queers cheer them on. ESAD

Exactly: Don't strain yourself answering a simple question.

You'd probably hurt yourself, and in addition to your bedbugs, head lice, scabbies, and spider bites, the last thing you need is a brain aneurysm.

th

Run along moron.[/QUOTE]

:lmao:[/QUOTE]

Why should I bother with a sack of shit liar like you? I've lived in Phoenix for 40 years....this was once an AWESOME place to live.....the latinos were civil, worked hard, and carved out a good life for themselves. This invasion has brought in hundreds of thousands who have no interest in making Arizona a better place...they are sucking the life out of this state while you atheist queers cheer them on. ESAD[/QUOTE]

Exactly: Don't strain yourself answering a simple question.

You'd probably hurt yourself, and in addition to your bedbugs, head lice, scabbies, and spider bites, the last thing you need is a brain aneurysm.

th
[/QUOTE]

Like I told ya once already, run along moron.

I see not only are you incapable of very deep thoughts, but you avoid original thoughts.....

Well, good for you; I appreciate consistency, especially among those who are so obviously impaired.

I see not only are you incapable of very deep thoughts, but you avoid original thoughts.....

Well, good for you; I appreciate consistency, especially among those who are so obviously impaired.

Talking shit about nothing....that's you "progs" way of life.....you ain't bright enough to understand that. Hopefully you run into a Zeta or Sinaloa cowboy someday....they'll turn you into a bride and then a corpse, fool.

Forum List

Back