New DNC Memo went out to the media

Know what even weirder? Finding out that the diary is authentic and still pretending it's not true.
See? Weird and creepy.

This one can't function without obsessing about perverse fantasies that her cult made up.

This is why small animals and children instinctively recoil from Trump cultists. They can sense the pervy weirdness eminating from all of them.

See? Weird and creepy.

This one can't function without obsessing about perverse fantasies that her cult made up.

This is why small animals and children instinctively recoil from Trump cultists. They can sense the pervy weirdness eminating from all of them.
IMG_3366.jpeg

We know the look left wing media (meaning ABC, NBC, SEE B.S., CNN and MSLSDNC) make heavy use of “talking point memos) because we see how they all tend to toe the line. The recent disastrous Biden performance at his debate with Trump demonstrates it almost instantaneously. The networks were immediately all over what a cluster fuck of a job Potato had done.

Later they all dutifully did a countdown to when Potato would quit the race. Hand-maiden media apararchiks are like that.

Now we see it in the overuse and misuse of “weird” as applied to J.D. Vance and to Trump. We see it in how they and the left wing sheep jumped all over the claim that a couple of verbal slips somehow equate to what we used to validly note about Biden. Biden is demented. Not Trump. But that doesn’t concern the lefties when they are repeating what they are told to say.

I’d say they are losing any residual vestige of credibility if they ever had any in the first place. But they didn’t. It’s just so much more glaringly obvious, now.

“Journalism” used to be (at least theoretically) a dignified “profession.” Of that was ever actually true, I don’t know. But I do know for sure that it absolutely isn’t true these days.

"If we just howl in anguish about our weird creepy nature being highlighted, the normal people will have to stop pointing out how weird and creepy we are!"
--- The Trump cult

Nope. Not going to work, weird and creepy Trump minions. You get to own your weirdness.

Forum List

Back