New election laws democrats are pushing for

And as you can imagine, none of it is good

Democrats are ready to "go on the offensive" to implement a long list of voting and election law proposals including criminalizing "misinformation," preregistering minors before they turn 18, automatic voter registries, and more, according to the New York Times.

This means:

1. Throwing anyone in jail who questions the settled science of the DNC party regarding anything from vaccines to climate change to questions about election integrity, even though people cheat on some level every election cycle and even though people are dying and suffering from the vaccine and even though the predictions of climate cultists from the past have failed to materialize. Nope, It's all settled science that will never be questioned again.

2. Preregistering teens before they are able to vote should be of no surprise, nor should we be surprised when they vote before they turn 18 after being indoctrinated in DNC run public brain washing mills.

3. Automatic registration is a DNC dream come true, where the dead will be able to vote for the next 1000 years, and all for the DNC.

Something to look forward to as democracy is no more, just one party now.
Oh, they can't do that. They wouldn't be allowed to run their "Granny gets pushed off the cliff", and "Republicans want Granny to starve" nonsense anymore.

Fool me? You people got it backwards.

Pundits come here to find out what I'm saying and repeat it.

So should I be prosecuted by the commies?
There should be some sort of downside to being a lying sack of shit. Exposure is usually enough for reasonable people. Problem is you people adore an accomplished bullshitter.

2. Preregistering teens before they are able to vote should be of no surprise, nor should we be surprised when they vote before they turn 18 after being indoctrinated in DNC run public brain washing mills.

As usual your fear mongering is based on nothing but your feelings.

State Voter Registration Ages​

• 15 states + Washington, D.C., permit preregistration beginning at 16 years old:
    • California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Virginia and Washington.
  • 4 states permit preregistration beginning at 17 years old:
    • Maine, Nevada, New Jersey and West Virginia.
  • 5 states set another age at which an individual may preregister:
    • Alaska permits those under 18 to register anytime within 90 days before their 18th birthday.
    • Georgia, Iowa and Missouri permit registration of those who are 17.5 (if they turn 18 before the next election).
    • Texas permits a person who is 17 years and 10 months of age to register.
  • 25 states do not specifically address an age for registration and instead allow an individual to register if they will turn 18 by the next election (note that this usually refers to the next general election, with some exceptions). In some states this may mean that youth could register as soon as the previous general election is over, so that could be as early as 16 years of age. Reach out to your state election officials for details.
    • Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
  • North Dakota does not require individuals to register prior to the election, but to qualify as an elector an individual must be eighteen years or older on Election Day.

There should be some sort of downside to being a lying sack of shit. Exposure is usually enough for reasonable people. Problem is you people adore an accomplished bullshitter.
Give us an example of misinformation you are talking about and what you want done to people who dare speak it

Give us an example of misinformation you are talking about and what you want done to people who dare speak it
That giant cloud of anti-vax bullshit that has cost so many gullible conservatives their lives and health is a perfect example. People like you lied for nothing more than political spite and your most gullible paid the ultimate price. No remorse by any of you. Not sure what the penalty ought to be but burning in Hell would be a good start.

This illustrates the two views of "democracy."

Republicans want every voter to be an adult, coherent, & well-informed, and Republicans have no hesitation about making reasonable requirements for voting, to wit, register in advance, show up on Election Day, present your Photo ID, and if you CAN'T show up on election, vote by Absentee Ballot. Very nice, minimal fraud.

Democrats want EVERYONE to vote, and especially the ones for whom registering in advance, showing an ID card, and coming on Election Day are too burdensome. That's why they push mail-in (vs. Absentee) voting, same day registration, motor-voter, ballot boxes, voting "SEASON" rather than voting day, and ballot harvesting.

Because Democrats know that idiots and incompetents vote overwhelming for Democrats.

And there you have it. Both parties claim that the other party is mounting an assault on "democracy," but they define democracy differently.
Actually, thge democrats want only the votes for them to count. It is called censorship.

That giant cloud of anti-vax bullshit that has cost so many gullible conservatives their lives and health is a perfect example. People like you lied for nothing more than political spite and your most gullible paid the ultimate price. No remorse by any of you. Not sure what the penalty ought to be but burning in Hell would be a good start.
Give me an example. What point did I make on the internet that a commie like you would want me prosecuted for?

BTW, "unknown" is killing the vaccinated around the world. We need a vaccine for it ASAP.

Give me an example. What point did I make on the internet that a commie like you would want me prosecuted for?

BTW, "unknown" is killing the vaccinated around the world. We need a vaccine for it ASAP.
Since the op is also a lying sack of shit maybe you do think democrats want to prosecute misinformation. At best habitual liars ought to be labelled as such.

As usual your fear mongering is based on nothing but your feelings.

State Voter Registration Ages​

• 15 states + Washington, D.C., permit preregistration beginning at 16 years old:
    • California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Virginia and Washington.
  • 4 states permit preregistration beginning at 17 years old:
    • Maine, Nevada, New Jersey and West Virginia.
  • 5 states set another age at which an individual may preregister:
    • Alaska permits those under 18 to register anytime within 90 days before their 18th birthday.
    • Georgia, Iowa and Missouri permit registration of those who are 17.5 (if they turn 18 before the next election).
    • Texas permits a person who is 17 years and 10 months of age to register.
  • 25 states do not specifically address an age for registration and instead allow an individual to register if they will turn 18 by the next election (note that this usually refers to the next general election, with some exceptions). In some states this may mean that youth could register as soon as the previous general election is over, so that could be as early as 16 years of age. Reach out to your state election officials for details.
    • Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
  • North Dakota does not require individuals to register prior to the election, but to qualify as an elector an individual must be eighteen years or older on Election Day.
I think we should allow the unborn to vote

Gee, I wonder how they will vote.

I think we should allow the unborn to vote

Gee, I wonder how they will vote.

989.jpg

The unborn are called non sequiturs now, eh?

Sounds about right.

Damn, you are one stupid mother fucker.

Why not do us all a favor, go back and get your GED and take an English and Grammar class

This illustrates the two views of "democracy."

Republicans want every voter to be an adult, coherent, & well-informed, and Republicans have no hesitation about making reasonable requirements for voting, to wit, register in advance, show up on Election Day, present your Photo ID, and if you CAN'T show up on election, vote by Absentee Ballot. Very nice, minimal fraud.

Democrats want EVERYONE to vote, and especially the ones for whom registering in advance, showing an ID card, and coming on Election Day are too burdensome. That's why they push mail-in (vs. Absentee) voting, same day registration, motor-voter, ballot boxes, voting "SEASON" rather than voting day, and ballot harvesting.

Because Democrats know that idiots and incompetents vote overwhelming for Democrats.

And there you have it. Both parties claim that the other party is mounting an assault on "democracy," but they define democracy differently.
A few things. First, everybody wants voters to be adults. There is no serious push for children to vote; that's just for registration.

Second, we have heard many of these arguments before. "We want the electorate to be coherent and well-informed" is a classic argument that was used to justify literacy tests, which have since been deemed unconstitutional. There is, and should never be, a minimum level of intelligence, education, "coherence," or "well-informed" status for people in a democracy to vote; that is a pathway to excluding a massive swath of the working class. One would think a conservative Republican would agree with that whole-heartedly, as those with a higher education and those who are more well-informed on the issues in this country tend to vote with Democratic.

Third, you're working from the premise that the biggest reason people don't vote in person on Election Day is because they are lazy, which isn't true. People who live in the middle of nowhere, or can't get off work, or can't get child care, or are too sick or old to travel, are all just as deserving of the right to vote as the rest of us. The most fair democracy is one in which everyone has the ability to vote, and convenience (such as by absentee voting, same-day registration, motor-voter laws, ballot boxes, and early voting) all increase that convenience, and therefore the fairness and strength of the democracy, no matter who defines it.

On the other hand, conservatives thinking everyone can just try harder have been using that as an excuse to shut down these laws, and commit other shenanigans such as closing most of the voting locations in high-minority areas. So you're half right; both parties are claiming that the other is weakening the democracy, but where you're wrong is that only one actually is.

Insisting that your politicians and pundits tell you lies is pretty dumb. We know it's all meant to serve the right's agenda but personally I prefer the awful truth to a pretty lie any day of the week.
So....which are you? You avoided to answer....all you did was insult half of America.

So which are you?

So....which are you? You avoided to answer....all you did was insult half of America.

So which are you?
I'm an honest man. Something you cannot respect or understand. The people you respect lie to your face constantly. Me? I'm not after your support or approval and I don't care to spare your feelings. I'll always tell you the truth.

Forum List

Back