New election laws democrats are pushing for

This illustrates the two views of "democracy."

Republicans want every voter to be an adult, coherent, & well-informed, and Republicans have no hesitation about making reasonable requirements for voting, to wit, register in advance, show up on Election Day, present your Photo ID, and if you CAN'T show up on election, vote by Absentee Ballot. Very nice, minimal fraud.

Democrats want EVERYONE to vote, and especially the ones for whom registering in advance, showing an ID card, and coming on Election Day are too burdensome. That's why they push mail-in (vs. Absentee) voting, same day registration, motor-voter, ballot boxes, voting "SEASON" rather than voting day, and ballot harvesting.

Because Democrats know that idiots and incompetents vote overwhelming for Democrats.

And there you have it. Both parties claim that the other party is mounting an assault on "democracy," but they define democracy differently.
:auiqs.jpg:

Well informed? Most of you fuck stains still think there was massive fraud in 3 consecutive elections with zero proof.

I'm an honest man. Something you cannot respect or understand. The people you respect lie to your face constantly. Me? I'm not after your support or approval and I don't care to spare your feelings. I'll always tell you the truth.
Again, you refused to answer.

Bottom line is this....you are claiming that half the population of America are stupid gullible people.

Me? I respect your ideology. I dont agree with it, but I respect it.

Again, you refused to answer.

Bottom line is this....you are claiming that half the population of America are stupid gullible people.

Me? I respect your ideology. I dont agree with it, but I respect it.
The actual number of brainwashed gullible right wing idiots is in the neighborhood of 20% of Americans. The rest of the conservatives more or less know it's all a bunch of crap but support the underlying thrust of the propaganda. It takes a steady diet of moral outrage and victimhood to keep the 20% engaged in politics so the rest just play along.

The actual number of brainwashed gullible right wing idiots is in the neighborhood of 20% of Americans. The rest of the conservatives more or less know it's all a bunch of crap but support the underlying thrust of the propaganda. It takes a steady diet of moral outrage and victimhood to keep the 20% engaged in politics so the rest just play along.
So 20% of Americans are idiots and another 30% are too stupid to recognize propaganda.

So you think 50% of Americans do not have the same level of intelligence as you.

Pretty much what I have been saying as it pertains to your sentiments.

I don't know why they want new election laws.

In 2020 when they won they said it was a fair, free and secure election that was bullet proof.

Now they say we need election reform.

So 20% of Americans are idiots and another 30% are too stupid to recognize propaganda.

So you think 50% of Americans do not have the same level of intelligence as you.

Pretty much what I have been saying as it pertains to your sentiments.
Intelligence has little to do with it. It does not take a genius to know when someone is full of shit. It's just that somewhere along the line some of the right lost it's ability to detect bullshit and the rest consider it a necessary evil.

Intelligence has little to do with it. It does not take a genius to know when someone is full of shit. It's just that somewhere along the line some of the right lost it's ability to detect bullshit and the rest consider it a necessary evil.
you are digging a hole for yourself.

I quote you...."Intelligence has little to do with it. It does not take a genius to know when someone is full of shit. It's just that somewhere along the line some of the right lost it's ability to detect bullshit"

That is calling 50% of the American People idiots.

you are digging a hole for yourself.

I quote you...."Intelligence has little to do with it. It does not take a genius to know when someone is full of shit. It's just that somewhere along the line some of the right lost it's ability to detect bullshit"

That is calling 50% of the American People idiots.
I'm calling 20% of Americans idiots and the other 30% liars. Up until now I've given you credit for just being a liar but you seem unable to grasp what I am saying very plainly.

I'm calling 20% of Americans idiots and the other 30% liars. Up until now I've given you credit for just being a liar but you seem unable to grasp what I am saying very plainly.
Ahhhh... I see. So 20% of Americans are idiots and 30% are liars...

And that is OK because not all 50% are idiots....the rest are liars.

Now I get it.

LMAO....Occupied.....that in itself speaks volumes.

Get a job.

We're a republic.
We are both a democracy (as the power to make change lies in the hands of the people) and a republic (as the government is publicly owned, and governmental power is split between numerous office-holders).

Ahhhh... I see. So 20% of Americans are idiots and 30% are liars...

And that is OK because not all 50% are idiots....the rest are liars.

Now I get it.

LMAO....Occupied.....that in itself speaks volumes.

Get a job.
The people you trust know everything I've been saying is true. You can't have a successful propaganda operation without knowing exactly how gullible the targeted population actually is.

The people you trust know everything I've been saying is true. You can't have a successful propaganda operation without knowing exactly how gullible the targeted population actually is.
The word "gullible" says it all.

I am a college graduate, a former collegiate athlete. I started, ran and sold many companies in my time. I am not gullible and I am not an idiot. I know when one lies and I know when one embellishes the truth for political or personal gain.

I also see it happen on both sides of the aisle.

It seems you only see the right side as liars and the right side voters as gullible or stupid. That in itself is a problem.

But whatever works for you. Me? Im happy. Did what I had to do and living the dream with my wife of 38 years.

It is what it is.

The word "gullible" says it all.

I am a college graduate, a former collegiate athlete. I started, ran and sold many companies in my time. I am not gullible and I am not an idiot. I know when one lies and I know when one embellishes the truth for political or personal gain.

I also see it happen on both sides of the aisle.

It seems you only see the right side as liars and the right side voters as gullible or stupid. That in itself is a problem.

But whatever works for you. Me? Im happy. Did what I had to do and living the dream with my wife of 38 years.

It is what it is.
The right sees any attempt to control even the most dangerous misinformation as an attack on them. Explain that one college boy.

Forum List

Back