New Explosive Emails Democrats Call for Witnesses

Here we go again.....

Explosive.jpg

Thanks to the freedom of information act, we now have more documents and emails from the trump administration that is not good for trump.

Looks like the paper trail is finally coming out and it's not good for trump.

Dems ramp up call for impeachment witnesses following 'explosive' emails
Wait, Dana--I thought the aid had been stopped PRIOR to the Phone Call. Haven't we been arguing over whether Zelensky knew about the delay when he spoke to Pres. Trump?
Now the hold happened hours AFTER the Phone Call?

How does that help the Dems' theory?

Thanks to the freedom of information act, we now have more documents and emails from the trump administration that is not good for trump.

Got to love the spin. McConnell is proposing using the exact same rules that were adopted for the Clinton trial 100/0. Funny how the commies change their tune when it's not their guys head on the chopping block. You commies just crack me up.

Democrats are already working on impeaching Trump second time.

Now that they have discovered that their tactic of false accusations with no evidence works if they have the mob, why not impeach Trump every day?

They have yet to impeach Trump for taking two scoops, followed by two sips of water. That's four impeachments we are lacking right there.

Last edited:

Wait, Dana--I thought the aid had been stopped PRIOR to the Phone Call. Haven't we been arguing over whether Zelensky knew about the delay when he spoke to Pres. Trump?

Wow I don't remember ever agreeing with you on anything but I do on this.

So suddenly all the witnesses that claimed that the aid had been held up before the phone call and that the president of Ukraine knew that it had been held up, even though he claimed he did not know, were either lieing or did not know what they were talking about.
And this helps their impeachment by showing that all the so called witnesses either had no idea what they were testifying to or were outright lying how?

So suddenly all the witnesses that claimed that the aid had been held up before the phone call and that the president of Ukraine knew that it had been held up, even though he claimed he did not knyle ow, were either lieing or did not know what they were talking about.
And this helps their impeachment by showing that all the so called witnesses either had no idea what they were testifying to or were outright lying how?
They are simply recycling old news with massive amounts of New Spin..... Any lie will do for the leftists.. especially when they are getting their collective asses kicked by real Americans..

So suddenly all the witnesses that claimed that the aid had been held up before the phone call and that the president of Ukraine knew that it had been held up, even though he claimed he did not know, were either lieing or did not know what they were talking about.
I didn't imply that at all. The witnesses weren't all lying, those that even testified about it--I don't remember many going there. It is simply very confusing. I will wait for Dana to explain.

I didn't imply that at all. The witnesses weren't all lying, those that even testified about it--I don't remember many going there. It is simply very confusing. I will wait for Dana to explain.
LOL...

Waiting for talking points.....

The Party That Cried:
"WOLF!""WOLF!""WOLF!""WOLF!""WOLF!""WOLF!"

So suddenly all the witnesses that claimed that the aid had been held up before the phone call and that the president of Ukraine knew that it had been held up, even though he claimed he did not knyle ow, were either lieing or did not know what they were talking about.
They are simply recycling old news with massive amounts of New Spin..... Any lie will do for the leftists.. especially when they are getting their collective asses kicked by real Americans..
You are correct. Now Pelosi claims she is holding up the articles of impeachment because they may add new charges. Yet she claimed they did not want to impeach but the constitution demanded they do it. But then she argues with McConnell about how the senate should run its side, like she is in charge of the senate. Holds up the articles and then wants to add on, nothing like rewriting the constitution to fit things.

Got to love the spin. McConnell is proposing using the exact same rules that were adopted for the Clinton trial 100/0. Funny how the commies change their tune when it's not their guys head on the chopping block. You commies just crack me up.

That set of rules allows for dismissal by simple majority. Democrats want a trial.

That set of rules allows for dismissal by simple majority. Democrats want a trial.
WAAAAAA fucking Waaaaaaaa

You dont get to choose how the senate does its business...

Last edited:

I see well I guess if you can't stand to take a stand then it would be best to wait for the DNC to tell you what you should believe.
Sorry I suggested I might agree with you. Obviously that was a mistake.

WAAAAAA fucking Waaaaaaaa

You dont get to chose how the senate does its business...
Maybe in this case we do.

Forum List

Back