New fossilised species of ancient humans are discovered in South Africa

There has only been 1 species of humans. All the other species that evolved along the way are other species of primate.

Take guano for instance, he can't possibly be more than a few steps above a chimp.

Guno only evolved a few weeks ago

image.jpg
The findings were remarkably familiar...

So this means since all humans are traced originally to Africa.....then WE'RE ALL AFRICAN AMERICAN!!! And thus....NO ONE IS RACIST!!! YAY!!! RACISM IS OVER!!

So this means since all humans are traced originally to Africa.....then WE'RE ALL AFRICAN AMERICAN!!! And thus....NO ONE IS RACIST!!! YAY!!! RACISM IS OVER!!
No wrong again, it means you don't know anything about science.

It ain't the "Good Book" that claims the earth is 10,000 years old, it's the global warmer idiots. Warmers ignore all the geological events in pre-history and rely on primitive 18th and 19th instrument findings to make a case for modern alleged "global warming" temperature fluctuations. Do the warmers allege that the earth isn't much older than Ben Franklin?

This is HUGE news for the scientific community and people interested in evolution, I am very excited and can't wait for further development.

So you evolved from them?
Not a problem for creatures like you who haven't evolved.

They had a small brain and vanished after their EBT cards were maxxed out, I think we've found the missing link between Moocher and modern Progressive
Didn't you really want to say: The link between monkeys and *******. Come on now Jethro, you know that's what you're really thinking about.

"...Named Homo naledi, the species has been assigned to the genus Homo, to which modern humans also belong."

Oh crap...how am I going to explain to my wife and my children that I am a homo?

"...Named Homo naledi, the species has been assigned to the genus Homo, to which modern humans also belong."

Oh crap...how am I going to explain to my wife and my children that I am a homo?

I understand the Democrats have sent Al Sharpton down there to get them registered to vote.

Did anyone see the picture of it?
It looks more like an ancestor of the Gorilla than human.
Put hair all over on this and then tell me that is not from a great ape.
2_climbers_crawled_through_a-c0420b7d02fa92f4756bf08a89e9230a
if obama had a son.....

God damn boy, that is a knee slapper. You are one funny mother fucker.

thanks..like shooting fish in a barrel with the kenyan in office...
Kenyan? What Kenyan? Is there something about the photograph that reminds you of home? Maybe an old family photo?

Did anyone see the picture of it?
It looks more like an ancestor of the Gorilla than human.
Put hair all over on this and then tell me that is not from a great ape.
2_climbers_crawled_through_a-c0420b7d02fa92f4756bf08a89e9230a
if obama had a son.....

God damn boy, that is a knee slapper. You are one funny mother fucker.

thanks..like shooting fish in a barrel with the kenyan in office...
Kenyan? What Kenyan? Is there something about the photograph that reminds you of home? Maybe an old family photo?

mmm hmmm...sure...whatever you say...

Forum List

Back