New GOP Congressman Gets Destroyed By A CNN Host?? LOL

"Madison Cawthorn, the youngest member of Congress; [also] the Hitler-admiring congressman is spending his first weeks in office continuing to peddle 2020 presidential election conspiracy theories — his reputation, credibility, or appearance on national television be damned. During an interview with CNN’s Pamela Brown, Cawthorn was asked to provide evidence of so-called election fraud. The result was as entertaining as it was damning. In response, Cawthron immediately backpedaled, claiming that he wasn’t objecting to the certification of President Joe Biden’s 2020 victory due to claims of [voter fraud] but due to ballot drop boxes."

This guy was decimated and you would have to be the most disingenuous and intellectually deficient person to not acknowledge that. This is precisely why these folks never stepped in a court room and tried to pass off any of this bullshit before a federal judge; because the minute any scrutiny is applied, these people fold like a cheap suit.

The part that really left a mark was when he was forced to have to admit that although his OWN STATE had similar drop boxes for ballots -- that election law was totally cool because the Democratic governor and Democratic election officials in his state did an awesome job of guaranteeing voter integrity -- but it's that Republican controlled state legislature in Wisconsin you gotta be worried about. I swear the more time goes by, the more these election fraud conspiracy theorists are going to be mocked and laughed at like folks who claimed Saddam had nukes....In fact, they will be so thoroughly mocked that they will magically disappear just like those "Saddam had nukes" folks did.

You are under the impression that there was NO voter fraud? Youre fucking stupid if you think there isnt a tremendous amount of fraud in every election.

Here are several stories of fraud from this election....

I am not an expert on US geography but I am pretty sure that none of those alleged incidents happened in the States that donny has issues with. Lets see the arrests in Georgia or Pennsylvania.

I dont give a fuck about that. Im merely proving that there is a tremendous amount of fraud every election, despite the fact the the left keeps saying "there was no voter fraud".

Well you "dont give a fuck" because you have nothing. This kid was whining about an election "irregularity" in a state using the very same system that got him elected. There isnt a journo on planet earth who would let that pass. His party leaders should ban him from speaking to the media, he is an embarresment.

I have nothing? I literally just posted several articles showing fraud. :cuckoo:

None of which are really relevant to trumps cause. You got the square root of fuck all.

"Madison Cawthorn, the youngest member of Congress; [also] the Hitler-admiring congressman is spending his first weeks in office continuing to peddle 2020 presidential election conspiracy theories — his reputation, credibility, or appearance on national television be damned. During an interview with CNN’s Pamela Brown, Cawthorn was asked to provide evidence of so-called election fraud. The result was as entertaining as it was damning. In response, Cawthron immediately backpedaled, claiming that he wasn’t objecting to the certification of President Joe Biden’s 2020 victory due to claims of [voter fraud] but due to ballot drop boxes."

This guy was decimated and you would have to be the most disingenuous and intellectually deficient person to not acknowledge that. This is precisely why these folks never stepped in a court room and tried to pass off any of this bullshit before a federal judge; because the minute any scrutiny is applied, these people fold like a cheap suit.

The part that really left a mark was when he was forced to have to admit that although his OWN STATE had similar drop boxes for ballots -- that election law was totally cool because the Democratic governor and Democratic election officials in his state did an awesome job of guaranteeing voter integrity -- but it's that Republican controlled state legislature in Wisconsin you gotta be worried about. I swear the more time goes by, the more these election fraud conspiracy theorists are going to be mocked and laughed at like folks who claimed Saddam had nukes....In fact, they will be so thoroughly mocked that they will magically disappear just like those "Saddam had nukes" folks did.

You are under the impression that there was NO voter fraud? Youre fucking stupid if you think there isnt a tremendous amount of fraud in every election.

I am not an expert on US geography but I am pretty sure that none of those alleged incidents happened in the States that donny has issues with. Lets see the arrests in Georgia or Pennsylvania.

I dont give a fuck about that. Im merely proving that there is a tremendous amount of fraud every election, despite the fact the the left keeps saying "there was no voter fraud".

Well you "dont give a fuck" because you have nothing. This kid was whining about an election "irregularity" in a state using the very same system that got him elected. There isnt a journo on planet earth who would let that pass. His party leaders should ban him from speaking to the media, he is an embarresment.

I have nothing? I literally just posted several articles showing fraud. :cuckoo:

None of which are really relevant to trumps cause. You got the square root of fuck all.

What on earth makes you think im taking up Trumps cause? :cuckoo:

Aside from the orange cheetoh dust you constantly have to wipe from your mouth -- it doesn't matter to me if you are taking up Trump's cause or not....

You have still yet to refute a single thing that has been said.....

Aside from the orange cheetoh dust you constantly have to wipe from your mouth -- it doesn't matter to me if you are taking up Trump's cause or not....

I posted evidence of voter fraud, now im supposed to refute something you said? What exactly am i supposed to refute here?

Question.....

If Trump said that Patriots won the Super Bowl last season.....would you "take up the cause" by saying:

"How do we know the scoreboard wasn't changed to give more points to the other team?"

"How can we know there wasn't massive scoreboard fraud without an investigation"

That is how goofy you muthufuckas look right now....and it will only look worse as time goes by

Is trying to "own the libs" worth you looking so stupid so regularly??

I posted evidence of voter fraud, now im supposed to refute something you said? What exactly am i supposed to refute here?

I posted evidence of 3 Trump supporters being arrested for voter fraud...

Which shows the system worked as designed......

You have shown nothing that supports the justification of throwing out millions of votes to keep your cult leader in power.....

Question.....

If Trump said that Patriots won the Super Bowl last season.....would you "take up the cause" by saying:

"How do we know the scoreboard wasn't changed to give more points to the other team?"

"How can we know there wasn't massive scoreboard fraud without an investigation"

That is how goofy you muthufuckas look right now....and it will only look worse as time goes by

Why do you people keep mentioning Trump? What does he have to do with this discussion?

I posted evidence of 3 Trump supporters being arrested for voter fraud...

Which shows the system worked as designed......

You have shown nothing that supports the justification of throwing out millions of votes to keep your cult leader in power.....

You think they caught every single act of voter fraud? Are you fucking crazy? Do you have any idea how hard it is to bust ballot harvesters?

Question.....

Why do you people keep mentioning Trump? What does he have to do with this discussion?

President Trump has been rendered incommunicado by Big Tech and isn't able to respond. Yet the libs still are obsessed.

Question.....

President Trump has been rendered incommunicado by Big Tech and isn't able to respond. Yet the libs still are obsessed.

Pointing out the fact that election fraud was a lie isn't obsession....

Being willing to try to storm the Capitol and overturn an election based on that lie is obsession...

And dic suckers like you continue to cape up for that big lie are also obsessed...

And I will keep slapping you morons around up and down this thread...

Cry harder

Question.....

Pointing out the fact that election fraud was a lie isn't obsession....

Being willing to try to storm the Capitol and overturn an election based on that lie is obsession...

And dic suckers like you continue to cape up for that big lie are also obsessed...

And I will keep slapping you morons around up and down this thread...

Cry harder

A handful of people believe the election was stolen. A handful of people believe Trump colluded with Russia and stole the election. Who gives a fuck what they think? I sure as hell dont. Conspiracy theorists are weirdo goons and they will always exist, as they always have before. Did you know there are men who think there are women too? The world has many examples of unsual people.

He is so lucky that Marjorie and Lauren are around at this time. I have been reading about him and he is a pretty shocking individual.
I thought that she started feeling sorry for him and laid off when he was on the ropes.
She treated him like a child...and she is probably younger than he is....
Prog women are the destruction of the western world. Everywhere things get primal, they have affected and the violence escalates massively. No one wants to admit it because they are power hungry and just so different then what men have done The fact remains inside of a half century the western world is on the verge of turning over the reigns of power to the Chinese.

STFU retarded Brit.

Forum List

Back