New Hampshire defunds Planned Parenthood facilities

"It’s about ensuring that public dollars are not being given to a company that may be engaged in criminal activity,”

...or you could do the American thing and prove them guilty first.

Why, they've already admitted to altering procedures to preserve parts and tissues, that's illegal.

So? The RWnuts like you demanded so-called partial birth abortion be banned, which didn't stop any abortions whatsoever,

it simply meant that less safe procedures have to be used to perform the same abortion.

Has absolutely nothing to do with using ultrasound and altered procedures to preserve custom order money making parts and tissues.

Has everything to do with your hypocrisy on the issue.

"It’s about ensuring that public dollars are not being given to a company that may be engaged in criminal activity,”

Why, they've already admitted to altering procedures to preserve parts and tissues, that's illegal.

So? The RWnuts like you demanded so-called partial birth abortion be banned, which didn't stop any abortions whatsoever,

it simply meant that less safe procedures have to be used to perform the same abortion.

Has absolutely nothing to do with using ultrasound and altered procedures to preserve custom order money making parts and tissues.

OK, more claims, no proof. How about you show conflicting posts on the issue that I made. No hurry, I'll wait.

There's no time for due process. I'm sure the right wingers like Mac1958 will be here in a few seconds decrying this attempt at political correctness based on a video whose origin is questionable and the parties for whom guilt has never been proven. Can't wait to see it

There's no time for due process. I'm sure the right wingers like Mac1958 will be here in a few seconds decrying this attempt at political correctness based on a video whose origin is questionable and the parties for whom guilt has never been proven. Can't wait to see it
crying-aby-with-hands-on-head.jpg

Regardless of whether or not they are guilty of any indiscretions, they have no business receiving public money in the first place. They are a private organization providing a private service.

It's about a presumption guilt, where the accused must prove their innocence – it's not the American way, but it is the conservative way.

Consequently the organization was not defunded because of wrongdoing, but because of political expediency.

Wow, you (still) really don't know my politics. For example, I'm pro choice and I don't give a crap about this story.

And you went out of your way to tag me. Weird.

I'm really in your heads.

Last edited:

Wow, you (still) really don't know my politics. For example, I'm pro choice and I don't give a crap about this story.

Yup. That's shit ingot for you.

In her world she's perfect and her beliefs are too.

What everyone else believes is flat out wrong. That included you and me. LOL

Oh and I'm Pro choice to.

16,000+ posts and a few of them still think I'm a right winger.

Very binary thought patterns here.

:rolleyes-41:

Well done, New Hampshire, well done. That's two, NH and Louisiana :)

New Hampshire defunds Planned Parenthood facilities

The New Hampshire executive council ended Wednesday state funding of Planned Parenthood, the latest move to defund the organization in the wake of graphic undercover videos accusing the organization of profiting from fetal-tissue sales.

A majority of the state executive council — councilors Chris Sununu,David Wheeler and Joe Kenney — voted to terminate the state’s contract with Planned Parenthood of Northern New England over the objections of Democratic Gov. Maggie Hassan.

Ms. Hassan blasted the move in a Wednesday statement, saying, “I am incredibly disappointed in the outcome of today’s vote.”

New Hampshire defunds Planned Parenthood facilities - Washington Times
The baby-killers are throwing a shit-fit over this.

Yup. Me to. I'm a registered Independent. The only right wing thing I'm in on is in the Fiscal department

I could care less out abortion, gays or any of the other bullshit right wingers blather on about.

Yup. Me to. I'm a registered Independent. The only right wing thing I'm in on is in the Fiscal department

I could care less out abortion, gays or any of the other bullshit right wingers blather on about.
You'd be called a RINO!

:laugh:

Regardless of whether or not they are guilty of any indiscretions, they have no business receiving public money in the first place. They are a private organization providing a private service.

Really? So Medicaid should be abolished? And Medicare?

Idiot.

OK, more claims, no proof. How about you show conflicting posts on the issue that I made. No hurry, I'll wait.

Well if you want to state for the record that you oppose the ban on so-called partial birth abortion,

then I'll stand corrected.

You'd be called a RINO!

:laugh:

Like I give a shit. LOL

Idiot.
Yup. Medicaid for sure.

We all pay in to Medicare so nope on that one.

I'm sure there is a perfectly logical and reasonable explanation to why that is not the case, ah, who are we kidding? They will just attack the messenger and be done with it, and the PP echo chamber will ride along.

Idiot.
Yup. Medicaid for sure.

We all pay in to Medicare so nope on that one.

See how it all comes out eventually? This is not about the RWnuts objecting to Planned Parenthood. This is about the RWer's big picture -

ending help for anyone in need in America.

Okay you want to end Medicaid, period.

Medicaid_WhoReceivedIt.png

Where do you suppose then that, let's say, the 75% of Medicaid recipients - the elderly, the disabled, and children -

go for healthcare?

Forum List

Back