New Hampshire Primary Thread

Sanders is crushing Cankles. 61-32...three way tie with Cruz, Trump and Rubio on the repub side @24

Where are you getting this nonsense from? The polls haven't closed yet.

Drudge, Fox, CNN

:lol:

I guess they're using the midnight towns.

Yes, Sanders is "crushing" Clinton - he's received 8 whole votes more than she has.

I went by the percentages, if you don't like it fug off. Nobody likes your thread flaming. Now stop bothering me, troll

Sanders is crushing Cankles. 61-32...three way tie with Cruz, Trump and Rubio on the repub side @24

Drudge, Fox, CNN

Yes, Sanders is "crushing" Clinton - he's received 8 whole votes more than she has.

I went by the percentages, if you don't like it fug off. Nobody likes your thread flaming. Now stop bothering me, troll

No, clown. I'll respond to any thread I please, and if you don't like it you're welcome to go fuck yourself.

Now that we've dealt with your intellectual dishonesty - the polls closed 5 minutes ago, so I imagine we'll start getting real results in the next 45 mins to an hour.

Drudge, Fox, CNN

No, clown. I'll respond to any thread I please, and if you don't like it you're welcome to go fuck yourself.

Now that we've dealt with your intellectual dishonesty - the polls closed 5 minutes ago, so I imagine we'll start getting real results in the next 45 mins to an hour.

Fug off already, you don't impress me and I'm sick of your egotistical BS.

Drudge, Fox, CNN

Stop trolling, clown.

These results are sure gonna be crazy, aren't they?

New Hampshire Election Results 2016: Live Maps, Polling, Analysis, Schedule, Complete Updates
only 1% reporting but

It's a lot less than "1%" reporting, that's probably just the lowest number the graphic can show. Only the results from midnight's early voting towns have been counted yet - and that's a grand total of about 60 people.

Drudge, Fox, CNN

Stop trolling, clown.

Flush that smelly turd Doc.

How is Hillary possibly going to win NH?

They don't flip coins there.

It's been rumored that Hillary asked Bill if they do that coin flip thing in NH....
Bill laughed and said no Pookie they don't do that here....
Hillary said...Why not I'm good at winning those things....What's wrong with these fuckers?

Come on Sassy/Doc, lets have a couple bars of "Peace In The Valley" and then watch the returns. Lucy is confused with the time change and the 12 hour clock. Go to CNN Lucy as they are now reporting on the returns and the long line of voters waiting to vote. Let's hope you have some of those "good eats" you pictured the other day. Bitte, trink ein bier fur mich, und ein par schnaps darmit. Danke. Ich bin ein Berliner/Ami, by the way. Chow

Stop trolling, clown.

Vor wants to die....lmao!

Stop trolling, clown.

Suicide by comment? LMAO

Joe and Micah are on msnbc if you need to barf...
Looks like you been hitting the bottle pretty hard again today dopey.

Stop trolling, clown.

Crawl back into your bottle of booze old man and die.

Forum List

Back