New Jersey to teach second graders that boys can be girls and viceversa

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
You people don't care about other people's children. That has been apparent for decades as your elected assholes first turn to schools to trim budgets to pay for your shitty upper crust tax cuts. All those republicans you really hope get elected will gleefully cut every program that helps kids grow up healthy. Start caring if kids have food on the table and all this fake moral panic will not seem so hypocritical.

Republicans have a shot in New Jersey if they focus on education. The Democrats have suddenly taken to teaching kids sexual topics, for some reason.
Groomers in NJ gotta groom

You people don't care about other people's children. That has been apparent for decades as your elected assholes first turn to schools to trim budgets to pay for your shitty upper crust tax cuts. All those republicans you really hope get elected will gleefully cut every program that helps kids grow up healthy. Start caring if kids have food on the table and all this fake moral panic will not seem so hypocritical.

Fucking with kids is a third rail for any parent. Clearly, dems act as if we live in Cuba, NoKo or China where State > Parent

Fucking with kids is a third rail for any parent. Clearly, dems act as if we live in Cuba, NoKo or China where State > Parent
It's all a bunch of lies and bullshit meant to make people lose their shit. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. The blowback from you people running around calling people pedophiles is going to be unlike anything you ever thought possible.

November is going to be an absolute nuclear bomb level shellacking. No one deserves it more.

It's all a bunch of lies and bullshit meant to make people lose their shit. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. The blowback from you people running around calling people pedophiles is going to be unlike anything you ever thought possible.

This is the blow back.

I just read that 10% of teens now identify as some kind of funky gender. TEN PERCENT. That is impossible. That's a social contagion.

You folks are done

Lola, LOLA Lola

Lo, Lo,Lo, Lola

I’m not dumb but I can’t understand why she walks like a woman and talks like a man

Whenever a child is molested, a parent feels helpless. If we make it easier for that to happen than it makes no sense. The issue is bad enough as it is.

So brainwashed you have no idea just how far over the line this "groomer" bullshit has gone. This is not just a political line of attack, it's a blood libel. You probably don't even know what that means but you will.

They still believe children can be forced to be gay

I think those with a political agenda have nothing else to do. What busybodies. To hell with the kids. MAGA.
You Stalinists think the state OWNS people's children and so can do anything it wants.

Busybodies? No, merely those who oppose your own actual political agenda and incessant drive to indoctrinate children into it.

Forum List

Back