🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Jobs Openings Surge, Biden is the Jobs President

It will be an easy win for Biden. This attack on millions of Americans that the republican party is currently doing isn't going to break the blue wall. The only reason Trump did it in 2016 is because he ran on bringing jobs back, anti-outsourcing and jobs. He has been found to be a liar and a snake and no better then any other. Biden will walk back into office because the majority values human rights and decency. You're over playing a losing hand.
Kook. Your tiny Dimmer brain terminals got switched again. Poopeypants is a crime boss nothing else.
If you want an example of a liar and a snake.....look in a mirror.

Kook. Your tiny Dimmer brain terminals got switched again. Poopeypants is a crime boss nothing else.
If you want an example of a liar and a snake.....look in a mirror.
That was a rather unimpressive but significantly unhinged rant

Probably as a result of the following

"500,000 jobs created in January when predictions were 180K

That makes Republicans SAD...because they are invested in failure"

Jobs Jobs and more Jobs !!!!!

This morning the JOLTs job openings data surge to 11+M !!!

Go Joe !

We currently have the best labor market ever.
Just to be clear, under Trump the max was only 7M JOLTs openings, Biden has destroyed that. Biden has destroyed Trump.

Why is Biden's Job market so much better than Trumps? Because Trump handed out $ trillions in tax cuts to the ultra wealthy, which does little to boost the economy. Biden passed the inflation reduction act AND infrastructure bill which has produced an incredible amount of jobs, and will continue to create jobs.

People have a choice, tax cuts for the ultra wealthy that then turn into GOP campaign donations but do little to boost the economy (that's why Trump had weak low GDP growth and mega massive world record debt), or great jobs for the middle class, that then boosts the economy.

This is why the economy does better under Dems than republicans. Even if we have a FED induced recession the economy will recover strongly due to Biden's incredibly strong labor market.

Amen!

328158763_889991455640250_6827777694075955488_n.jpg

I made more money last year than the previous year and will make more this year. I'm not whining about it. It's looking good for many others, also.

You in collections?

Joe has passed an infrastructure bill that this country desperately needs. and continues to speed along our recovery from the Covid pandemic. The man is simply doing an amazing job!

:thankusmile:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! I pissed myself!!

Jobs Jobs and more Jobs !!!!!

This morning the JOLTs job openings data surge to 11+M !!!

Go Joe !

We currently have the best labor market ever.
Just to be clear, under Trump the max was only 7M JOLTs openings, Biden has destroyed that. Biden has destroyed Trump.

Why is Biden's Job market so much better than Trumps? Because Trump handed out $ trillions in tax cuts to the ultra wealthy, which does little to boost the economy. Biden passed the inflation reduction act AND infrastructure bill which has produced an incredible amount of jobs, and will continue to create jobs.

People have a choice, tax cuts for the ultra wealthy that then turn into GOP campaign donations but do little to boost the economy (that's why Trump had weak low GDP growth and mega massive world record debt), or great jobs for the middle class, that then boosts the economy.

This is why the economy does better under Dems than republicans. Even if we have a FED induced recession the economy will recover strongly due to Biden's incredibly strong labor market.

517,000 jobs. Biden will go down in history as creating more jobs in this country than any other president.

I made more money last year than the previous year and will make more this year. I'm not whining about it. It's looking good for many others, also.
Even Brian Kilmeade on FOX said wow.

Jobs??? we better have jobs for the estimated 2.3 million illegal migrants and 1 million got a ways Biden has let loose into America... the ones he doesn't need jobs for are the hundreds of terrorists he also allowed to come in... they have a job... blowing us up.....
Those are the jobs every day white and black citizens won't take, so they'll be plenty of those.

Forum List

Back