New mod nomination(s)

BBD it is!! This will be wonderful.

Next, we shall vet you.

Raise your tail, I need to take your temperature.

I think the vetting protocol mandates every member checks the nominee's temp.
Which is why I have always respectfully declined nominations.

................ so we're gonna form a line.

I'll get the video cam, you grab the marshmallows.

:badgrin:

all joking aside.....the board use to be well monitored....by mods where were respected by the board....

you had mods like echo, del, care, elvis etc.....they were mods cause they were concerned for the board....wanted to improve the board and see it grow....

now you seem to have mods who are on ego trips...oddball and alan1....oddball was a mod before and he is well known as midnights handy man.....alan1 left the board and bad mouthed it.....but then jumps back and becomes a mod.....alan1 left after posting a very sadistic video....sadist dont change...simple as that...

friday.gif

:)

peace...

I think bones is talking about a different board?

I would never belong to any club that would accept me as a member. Since no mod in his right mind would accept me as a member of their 'club', I will accept, should I be nominated.

Should I not be nominated, then fuck all ya'll :tongue:

No. Del had/has wit. Never saw Gunny, but I'm pretty sure nobody wanted to see Gunny in triplicate, which is what we have in several of our current crop.

I miss Gunny, he was hilarious at times. I'd love to see him back here at some point.

all joking aside.....the board use to be well monitored....by mods where were respected by the board....

you had mods like echo, del, care, elvis etc.....they were mods cause they were concerned for the board....wanted to improve the board and see it grow....

now you seem to have mods who are on ego trips...oddball and alan1....oddball was a mod before and he is well known as midnights handy man.....alan1 left the board and bad mouthed it.....but then jumps back and becomes a mod.....alan1 left after posting a very sadistic video....sadist dont change...simple as that...

How the fuck do you know all that shit? :dunno:
:confused: It's common knowledge.

How the fuck do you know all that shit? :dunno:
:confused: It's common knowledge.

Well, there ya go! :thup:

:lmao:

No. Del had/has wit. Never saw Gunny, but I'm pretty sure nobody wanted to see Gunny in triplicate, which is what we have in several of our current crop.

I miss Gunny, he was hilarious at times. I'd love to see him back here at some point.

I miss his pink thongs..............And him getting mad because I said he wore thongs.

Forum List

Back