New Pictures of "Coffee Boy" George Papadopolous Meeting With President of Greece After the Election

They're just whining because Trump said he was an unpaid volunteer and wasn't that important to the campaign. ~shrug~

So let me get this straight, Democrats think 'coffee boy' talking to foreigners is somehow illegal, that him potentially attempting to get 'dirt' on Hillary was / is 'illegal', and that meeting / talking to foreigners was somehow 'illegal', and that HIM doing these things somehow is 'evidence' that TRUMP is guilty of 'collusion', even though they don't have actual evidence of Trump collusion?!

1st of all, a campaign team meeting with and talking to foreign representatives is not illegal. Obama himself admitted potential incoming President's teams begin discussions before getting into office.

Second of all, asking about 'dirt' on an opposition candidate is not illegal.
- "...it wouldn't be a crime on the Trump side to receive information on the other side from a foreign national."

--- Constitutional Lawyer: Federal Laws Might Have Been Broken With Hillary Campaign Funding Trump Dossier

Hillary's (and Comey's and Obama's and the DNC's) 'receiving information on the other side from a foreign national' is not illegal; however...

"It is against the law for the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee to funnel millions of dollars to a British spy and to Russian sources in order to obtain the infamous and discredited Trump “dossier.” The Federal Election Campaign Act (52 USC 30101) prohibits foreign nationals and governments from giving or receiving money in U.S. campaigns. It also prohibits the filing of false or misleading campaign reports to hide the true purpose of the money (52 USC 30121).This is what Clinton and the DNC appear to have done.

But that’s not all. Damning new evidence appears to show that Clinton used her office as Secretary of State to confer benefits to Russia in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her foundation and cash to her husband. Secret recordings, intercepted emails, financial records, and eyewitness accounts allegedly show that Russian nuclear officials enriched the Clintons at the very time Hillary presided over a governing body which unanimously approved the sale of one-fifth of America’s uranium supply to Russia."

LWNJ's will be grasping at straws for the next 7 years,,,,,:rofl:

Sorry kids, hiLIARy lost. Put your big boy pants on and stop whining.

Remember how Democrats criticized Conservatives for 'wanting the country to fail by wanting Barry to fail' after Barry was elected?

My, how the 'worm has turned', hypocritically....

Coffee-boy was a poser wanna-be nobody.
He made repeated attempts to ingratiate himself with the Trump campaign leaders and was basically told to fuck off each time.
Ironically Mullier charged coffee-boy with lying about how much influence he had with the Trump campaign.
"Sure I was in Trump's inner circle. I was the one actually colluding with the Russians".
Reminds me of the mental case who claimed he murdered Jonbenet Ramsey.

He made repeated attempts to ingratiate himself with the Trump campaign leaders and was basically told to fuck off each time.
Ironically Mullier charged coffee-boy with lying about how much influence he had with the Trump campaign.
"Sure I was in Trump's inner circle. I was the one actually colluding with the Russians".
It appears the Trump campaign was suspicious of the guy.

It turns out for good reason - he wore a wire and shopped a book deal for several weeks...

It has the smell of 'Mueller / Obama' all over it...

Precisely. They turned all his offers down to meet with the Russians.

It turns out for good reason - he wore a wire and shopped a book deal for several weeks...

It has the smell of 'Mueller / Obama' all over it...
Mewler and the snowflakes are not smart to harp about this. It only confirms the fact that Trump had no interest in any assistance from the Russians.

Mewler and the snowflakes are not smart to harp about this. It only confirms the fact that Trump had no interest in any assistance from the Russians.
Trump did not need any help from foreign entities - Hillary was the most corrupt criminal candidate in US history, under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she DID commit. He was definitely, at the worst, the 'lesser of two evils'.

Coffee-Boy spent his OWN MONEY to travel abroad!
The Trump campaign never gave the poser a fucking dime.
Coffee-Boy is the kid you give a set of worn out mechanics tools to when he wants to 'fix' things.
"See that rusty old truck in the back yard? If you can get it running you can have it. BTW all the wiring is missing and the crankshaft is gone".

Coffee-Boy spent his OWN MONEY to travel abroad!
The Trump campaign never gave the poser a fucking dime.
Coffee-Boy is the kid you give a set of worn out mechanics tools to when he wants to 'fix' things.
"See that rusty old truck in the back yard? If you can get it running you can have it. BTW all the wiring is missing and the crankshaft is gone".

Wait a minute - gimme a shot at this 'Liberal spin' thing....

' 'We KNOW'...

'Coffee Boy' spent his own money because he was re-assured that once Trump became President he would be reimbursed for all expenses....

He wore a wire because he preferred personal dictation into the tape-recorder he had strapped to his chest and writing it al down later instead of always writing his expenses down in an 'expense log' as they came up...

...and he was shopping for a Book Deal for e weeks because during his assignments to go arrange meetings with Russian Diplomats to plot the downfall of Hillary and thus all of Western civilization he came up with a great idea for a children's book... '

How's that? :p

He sure meets with a lot of people for a coffee boy

Forum List

Back