Zone1 New poll shows Americans' confidence and belief in the Bible is at all-time low

I don't see how anyone can deny that when one doesn't have a firm (and sound) foundation, eventually anything goes. We're already at that point, and iyam it's going to get even worse as time goes on. The bible prophesied that. As Johnny Cash put it, everything is "goin by the book."

Irrelevant topic to the thread. A state of decay is occurring in society while we are seeing people turn away from God.
You see a greater expansion of human rights as “decay”?

I don't see how anyone can deny that when one doesn't have a firm (and sound) foundation, eventually anything goes. We're already at that point, and iyam it's going to get even worse as time goes on. The bible prophesied that. As Johnny Cash put it, everything is "goin by the book."
You don’t have to be Christian to have a firm sound foundation.

You don’t have to be Christian to have a firm sound foundation.

I didn't make that claim. But since you brought that up... there are certain truths that nearly everyone believes in, Christian or non-Christian, like don't murder, don't steal, etc. So, yes it's possible to have a decent foundation and not be a Christian. But there are people who don't even believe in objective truth, and believe that morals / ethics are entirely subjective. In that case, there is no firm foundation. How can there be when their worldview says that truth is whatever we want it to be? Those are the people that fall for whatever the corrupt powers-that-be push on them, and go along with whatever trend society indoctrinates them into. They don't understand that they are believing man-made ideas and lies, and that's what we're seeing now, with all the absurdity being promoted. It reminds me of the story The Emperor's New Clothes. No one wants to be the odd man out, and people want to appear "progressive" so they go along with absurdity.... and only someone who doesn't care about being part of the crowd yells out the truth. 😆

The good news is, this age will come to an end. Mark my words.

Last edited:
What else happens before anyone is stoned? How many deaths in a seventy year period make that court a bloody court?
God's will is carried out. What is the difference between 1 and 70? Apart from 69.

I mean, this appears pretty simple to me. What am I missing?

Leviticus 20:1-2
Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “You shall also say to the sons of Israel: ‘Any man from the sons of Israel or from the aliens sojourning in Israel who gives any of his offspring to Molech, shall surely be put to death; the people of the land shall stone him with stones.

Or this.

“If there is a girl who is a virgin engaged to a man, and another man finds her in the city and lies with her, then you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city and you shall stone them to death; the girl, because she did not cry out in the city, and the man, because he has violated his neighbor’s wife. Thus you shall purge the evil from among you.

More words of god.

Numbers 15:32-36
Now while the sons of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering wood on the sabbath day. Those who found him gathering wood brought him to Moses and Aaron and to all the congregation; and they put him in custody because it had not been declared what should be done to him.read more.
Then the Lord said to Moses, “The man shall surely be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp.” So all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him to death with stones, just as the Lord had commanded Moses.

Whether forty-two were destroyed by bears or no other way to sustain themselves except by hauling water, it appears most Rabbis believe Elisha's curse was wrong and went too far. It is noted in later verses that Elisha was indeed punished for calling down such a curse.
The curse executed/implemented by YHWH?

Irrelevant topic to the thread. A state of decay is occurring in society while we are seeing people turn away from God.
old man yells at clouds.jpg

Forum List

Back