New Poll Shows GOP Shifting In Fascinating Direction...

Pot will be legalized. Mainly for 30% taxation, but at least it will be nice to not have any dry spells again, unless the only grade of weed allowed is low grade that is sold, but that will be up to the states to decide.
I grew up in OKC where 2.3 and 3.2 beer was sold in bars and out of stores.
You could buy the 5% out of a liquor store but it is not allowed to be sold cold.

I guess you never smoked the "medical" marijuana in CA! Amazing stuff. Not sure if I would go back to my heavy pot days, but I indulge every now and again. When business brings me to LA, I always call up my extremely healthy buddy and smoke some dank weed!

sure I have smoked the medical MJ from California and from Louisiana.

Dank in Ark is 100 bucks a quarter.

Last edited:
Maybe libertarians are retreating from "social conservatism" and the radicals are running the show. Do libertarians really think that legalized pot is the answer?

Maybe libertarians are retreating from "social conservatism" and the radicals are running the show. Do libertarians really think that legalized pot is the answer?

No Ayatollah, we do not.

We need to markedly expand the prison-industrial complex.

There should be a jailhouse in every city block

There are ONLY 2,400,000 inmates in our prisons.

If you follow my recommendation we can easily double or triple that amount.

As always, Heil Hitler.

Is the only posiiton of libertarians known to progressive-Government Conservatives the ability to choose what one puts in their own body? Is that really the extent of these big govt. lover's knowledge on the subject?*

* That isn't directed at Corky. We already know his "answer".

Pot is safer to use than alcohol.

It doesn't matter. Liberty involves the right to choose what one does with themself. If someone wants to eat 6 big macs a day and drink 300 gallons of cola, that's their business. As long as they dont steal the money (or the food), or someone elses big mac or cola, or ask that someone else pay their medical bill, it isn't anyone elses business what they do.

Same goes with drugs. If someone wants to smoke weed, drink beer and snort coke, that's their business. As long as they do not steal the money for it or harm others in the process then it's nobody elses business.

I know, it's a real rocket science concept. If this seems like it was written from planet Uranus, read it very slowly (and more than once).

What the hell is the libertarian platform these days besides legalized drugs?

Everything LOLberals and progressive-Government conservatives despise.

Low taxation (no federal income taxation at all)
Small, constitutionally role based government
Individual liberties
A coercion free society

Everything that the Prog-Govt. Cons and LOLberals despise.

Liberty before life huh???? They love to say they are for liberty but will gladly allow innocent life to be snuffed out because they think a woman liberty trumps the babies life....LIFE then Liberty dumbasses. Read the declaration ... You know the document most of your racist members think allow confederates to own people.

Liberty before life huh???? They love to say they are for liberty but will gladly allow innocent life to be snuffed out because they think a woman liberty trumps the babies life....LIFE then Liberty dumbasses. Read the declaration ... You know the document most of your racist members think allow confederates to own people.

not in my family, we raise every thing we sow.

Last edited:

That was close to coherent. Congrats on that. We've gone over this before though, Cork (it went way over your head). So i see no reason to rehash or play the repeater with a retard.

Pot is safer to use than alcohol.

You hit that bong again and please keep believing that.... I dont mind the herd culling itself.

Number of alcoholic liver disease deaths: 15,990
Number of alcohol-induced deaths, excluding accidents and homicides: 25,692
FASTSTATS - Alcohol Use

no marijuana-use-only deaths

Your such a dumbass... The reason they are called a DUI (Driving Under the Influence) you fucking retard isnt because drunks are the only ones doing it.

You hit that bong again and please keep believing that.... I dont mind the herd culling itself.

Number of alcoholic liver disease deaths: 15,990
Number of alcohol-induced deaths, excluding accidents and homicides: 25,692
FASTSTATS - Alcohol Use

no marijuana-use-only deaths

Your such a dumbass... The reason they are called a DUI (Driving Under the Influence) you fucking retard isnt because drunks are the only ones doing it.

:lmao:

Thanks, Cork.

That was close to coherent. Congrats on that. We've gone over this before though, Cork (it went way over your head). So i see no reason to rehash or play the repeater with a retard.

You go over nothing. you dont have the mental capacity to debate all you can do is insult. Your a joke.

Forum List

Back