New Poll Shows GOP Shifting In Fascinating Direction...

Liberty before life huh???? They love to say they are for liberty but will gladly allow innocent life to be snuffed out because they think a woman liberty trumps the babies life....LIFE then Liberty dumbasses. Read the declaration ... You know the document most of your racist members think allow confederates to own people.

That was close to coherent. Congrats on that. We've gone over this before though, Cork (it went way over your head). So i see no reason to rehash or play the repeater with a retard.

You go over nothing. you dont have the mental capacity to debate all you can do is insult. Your a joke.

Like I said, Cork. I am not going to play repeater with the retard.

Pot is safer to use than alcohol.

It doesn't matter. Liberty involves the right to choose what one does with themself. If someone wants to eat 6 big macs a day and drink 300 gallons of cola, that's their business. As long as they dont steal the money (or the food), or someone elses big mac or cola, or ask that someone else pay their medical bill, it isn't anyone elses business what they do.

Same goes with drugs. If someone wants to smoke weed, drink beer and snort coke, that's their business. As long as they do not steal the money for it or harm others in the process then it's nobody elses business.

I know, it's a real rocket science concept. If this seems like it was written from planet Uranus, read it very slowly (and more than once).

I am a firm believer in the swinging rake theory.

Pot is safer to use than alcohol.

It doesn't matter. Liberty involves the right to choose what one does with themself. If someone wants to eat 6 big macs a day and drink 300 gallons of cola, that's their business. As long as they dont steal the money (or the food), or someone elses big mac or cola, or ask that someone else pay their medical bill, it isn't anyone elses business what they do.

Same goes with drugs. If someone wants to smoke weed, drink beer and snort coke, that's their business. As long as they do not steal the money for it or harm others in the process then it's nobody elses business.

I know, it's a real rocket science concept. If this seems like it was written from planet Uranus, read it very slowly (and more than once).

I am a firm believer in the swinging rake theory.

More like the Keynesian Economic Theory.

What the hell is the libertarian platform these days besides legalized drugs?

Everything LOLberals and progressive-Government conservatives despise.

Low taxation (no federal income taxation at all)
Small, constitutionally role based government
Individual liberties
A coercion free society

Everything that the Prog-Govt. Cons and LOLberals despise.

That's more or less true. Certainly Mike Lee championed the defund Obamacare thing. The teaparty would reject Bushii's spending increases coupled with more spending. In private, though probably not in public, they'd champion ending medicare, medicaid and social security, even though Rand Paul took the money in his practice.

there's no such thing as a coercion free society. The Founders coerced the hell out of society.

That was close to coherent. Congrats on that. We've gone over this before though, Cork (it went way over your head). So i see no reason to rehash or play the repeater with a retard.

You go over nothing. you dont have the mental capacity to debate all you can do is insult. Your a joke.

Like I said, Cork. I am not going to play repeater with the retard.

as normal you prove my point while thinking you were clever....Child you need to grow up some.

Individual liberties
A coercion free society

That's more or less true. Certainly Mike Lee championed the defund Obamacare thing. The teaparty would reject Bushii's spending increases coupled with more spending. In private, though probably not in public, they'd champion ending medicare, medicaid and social security, even though Rand Paul took the money in his practice.

there's no such thing as a coercion free society. The Founders coerced the hell out of society.

You do know that the modern tea parties started while bush was in office right?

Individual liberties
A coercion free society

The FF's also severely limited corporations.

As long as people are allowed to use deadly force in self defense against drug addicts, legalize it all. Just STOP funding their medical care.

Should we stop funding the medical care of fat people too for eating too much crap?

A better idea than deciding what "we" need to fund is just to get government got out of the business of funding and mandating health care and leave it to the free market.

As long as people are allowed to use deadly force in self defense against drug addicts, legalize it all. Just STOP funding their medical care.

Should we stop funding the medical care of fat people too for eating too much crap?

If it makes them hurt others yes. There is nothing pleasant about drug addiction.

No there is not anything pleasant when people over use drugs, moderation is the key to all things.

You know whats funny? Is that you people are seeing dissatisfaction of republicans as the people becoming more libertarian.... I dont. They just want republicans to be republicans. Glenn Beck was celebrating this today as well I found it amazing that didnt see it for what it is. They are not more libertarian they are less rino

Individual liberties
A coercion free society

OMG, Rand Paul took SS and medicare money while he was a practicing physician (eye doc, i believe)? And he's against those programs!!?? That hypocrit!!!

I bet he'd want to end the programs and STILL get that money.... :lmao:

If it makes them hurt others yes. There is nothing pleasant about drug addiction.

No there is not anything pleasant when people over use drugs, moderation is the key to all things.

because we can trusty people to do that right?????? LOL Moderation is the key to bad no pothead I have EVER MET can do this and all of them drive while stoned.

because we can trusty people to do that right?????? LOL Moderation is the key to bad no pothead I have EVER MET can do this and all of them drive while stoned.

English. Please attempt not to butcher it.

Thanks.

Moderation is the key to bad

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

no pothead I have EVER MET can do this
I have not smoked in 10 days

all of them drive while stoned
My mother does not.

Forum List

Back