New poll shows members of the military prefer TRUMP by 19 points !

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
I'll stand with the military.

Military Communities Favor Trump Over Clinton

Poll numbers may show a tough road to the White House for Republican Donald Trump, but he appears to have a reliable base of support in the nation's military communities.

Voters in counties with strong ties to the armed forces favor Trump over Democrat Hillary Clinton 49% to 34%, according to an analysis of NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll data from June, July and August. Over that same period, Clinton led Trump nationally 47% to 41% in that polling.

I gotta believe that his performance last night will result in a tightening of that poll.

Poll numbers may show a tough road to the White House for Republican Donald Trump, but he appears to have a reliable base of support in the nation's military communities.

Voters in counties with strong ties to the armed forces favor Trump over Democrat Hillary Clinton 49% to 34%, according to an analysis of NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll data from June, July and August. Over that same period, Clinton led Trump nationally 47% to 41% in that polling.

If true, I don't want to hear them cry when trump sends them over for one too many tours. I don't want to hear crying over PTSD. I notice soldiers always want to fight but then shit themselves when they see the reality of war.

I wonder how many troops voted for bush in 1999 and got fucked up after bush lied us into Iraq.

On a personal level, all of my Army buddies wouldn't even consider voting for Hillary.

On a personal level, all of my Army buddies wouldn't even consider voting for Hillary.
Good. Just remember bill didn't lie them into Iraq but the GOP had been planning the Iraq invasion long before 2000.

Your buddies prove grunts are dumb

The military prefered Romney by 20 points over Obama....Obama still won.

Hmmm. ........ 40 points?

lasts nights commander in chief stuff was shocking ...hillary does well when she sticks to her passed performance with vets...

It was like a preseason game with fumbles and bad calls all over the place, for both of them.....

They better get some more practice in before season, the debates are just a couple of weeks.

Trump says Putin is "far more" of a leader than Barack Obama

That comment alone should make him impossible to vote for if you believe you are an American. Putin is a war criminal who has killed thousands of dissidents in his country.
The guy is scum, for any leader in US to give him praise is just disgusting.

This on top of his comments on NATO, Nuclear Proliferation, Asking Soldiers to be war criminals(bombing of families), ....

The rest of the first world are giving him no support and America will be very isolated if he is in charge... He considered a buffoon who has no concept of soft power...

Gary Johnson has a poll saying they favor him.

Gary Johnson has a poll saying they favor him.
He's high as a kite.

New poll shows members of the military prefer TRUMP by 19 points !
So the Troops want to go back to war, because that's what Trump is promising.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back