🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New polls indicate that a silent MAJORITY does indeed exist

I've seen a lot of articles that are saying that the GOP could get wiped out, but I don't see many national-level lefties saying it.

2016 is still a little too clear in the rear view mirror. Any Dems doing the happy dance have a lousy memory.
No one should do the happy dance while the orange psychopath is in Washington

I've seen a lot of articles that are saying that the GOP could get wiped out, but I don't see many national-level lefties saying it.

2016 is still a little too clear in the rear view mirror. Any Dems doing the happy dance have a lousy memory.
Karen?

• Banned

Oh man the sour grapes in November will be amazing if this pans out.

For a short while you seemed sane. But now with huge debt, huge bailouts, recession, riots, completely failed pandemic response, you are full with trump. It is amazing how failure drew you in.

Trumps economy drew me in. The covid regression can not be helped. Leftist riots apparently can not be helped. Local politicians shutting down businesses can't be helped.

Until November. Then I prescribe 1 vote for Trump in the hopes of curing our leftist cancer.

I haven’t stopped doing the happy dance since Trump kicked Hillary’s ass. :)

We are not "silent", bed wetting "journalists" and democrook apparatchiks refuse to listen. This is why I assert they are deliberately ignorant.

The "Silent Majority" lost the popular vote in 2016. Not very many presidents have lost the popular vote and have been elected. It has never happened 2 times in a row. No incumbent has lost the popular vote and was re elected. trump has not expanded his base. Prominent republicans have turned against him. Republican groups are running massive ads in favor of Biden. trump is not the outsider. We have had 4 years of trump. Hillary is not the opponent. Nor have we watched a president fail to lead the country during a national emergency like we are watching trump.

All the trump lovers keep talking about 2016 but this is 2020.

The "Silent Majority" lost the popular vote in 2016. Not very many presidents have lost the popular vote and have been elected. It has never happened 2 times in a row. No incumbent has lost the popular vote and was re elected. trump has not expanded his base. Prominent republicans have turned against him. Republican groups are running massive ads in favor of Biden. trump is not the outsider. We have had 4 years of trump. Hillary is not the opponent. Nor have we watched a president fail to lead the country during a national emergency like we are watching trump.

I agree that welfare havens should choose the President.

All of your comments are about Trump, WTF?? Why don't you tell us how much better Biden is?
Tell us how much better Bernie's policies (that Biden copied) are, like:
Defunding the police, and ICE, and DHS
Pass the "New Way Forward Act"
Pass the "Green New Deal"
Nationalize all Utilities
Open borders with free healthcare and welfare for illegals
Close pipelines and stop most energy related construction
Free college

Oh man the sour grapes in November will be amazing if this pans out.

For a short while you seemed sane. But now with huge debt, huge bailouts, recession, riots, completely failed pandemic response, you are full with trump. It is amazing how failure drew you in.

Trumps economy drew me in. The covid regression can not be helped. Leftist riots apparently can not be helped. Local politicians shutting down businesses can't be helped.

Until November. Then I prescribe 1 vote for Trump in the hopes of curing our leftist cancer.

Realiy? His economic policy has been failure. He gave us tax cuts and promised they would pay for themselves and deliver 4-6% economic growth. Last year we had a trillion dollar deficit and gdp growth went down a lot. That is a failure. He told us trade wars are easy to win and he’d bring great jobs back. The result was hurting farmers which lead to a huge bailout and hurting manufacturing. The easy to win trade war continues.... what policy do you think worked? Provide evidence.

The "Silent Majority" lost the popular vote in 2016.

Wrong, since there wasn't a popular vote election in 2016 nobody lost it. There was a presidential election in 2016 and we kicked the Dems ass bad storming to victory winning 30 states and over 300 EC votes. God that was fun :eusa_dance:
I am right. Because the winner of the popular vote has won 50 out of 55 presidential elections. trump is no longer the outsider. He has a record and it's abysmal.

All of your comments are about Trump, WTF?? Why don't you tell us how much better Biden is?
Tell us how much better Bernie's policies (that Biden copied) are, like:
Defunding the police, and ICE, and DHS
Pass the "New Way Forward Act"
Pass the "Green New Deal"
Nationalize all Utilities
Open borders with free healthcare and welfare for illegals
Close pipelines and stop most energy related construction
Free college
The economy trump bragged about was created by Obama and Biden. They set records for job growth. Jobs grew for a decade. So just drop the right wing talking points junior.

I agree that welfare havens should choose the President.
Rural counties get most of the welfare.

Forum List

Back