New Polls Now Show Trump With A Clear Lead

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
The leftists are always shooting themselves in the foot. Not only has the Trump campaign taken in millions in new donations but before they can even spend it Trump has vaulted into the lead. Be very careful what you wish for. This is the example of TDS in the dictionary. Nothing else matters but going after Trump, even if it means Trump becoming president again.

The leftists are always shooting themselves in the foot. Not only has the Trump campaign taken in millions in new donations but before they can even spend it Trump has vaulted into the lead. Be very careful what you wish for. This is the example of TDS in the dictionary. Nothing else matters but going after Trump, even if it means Trump becoming president again.

Y-A-W-N. 14 months out from the general election. Trump shows up by 2 or 3 points (within the MOE) on two polls with Biden showing up in the majority of polls.
Now, polls at this point are meaningless, however, this is NOT a good sign for Trump. If he were up in the polls by 6 points or more (where he was in November, 2019), then
I'd say you might have a case. But up by a squeaker in just two polls...sheesh. Given that numbers tighten the closer you get to a race...not a good sign for Trump.

I'm guessing that people in these polls are hoping someone else is the nominee for the Republicans.
Just a guess.

Look, Trump is his own worst enemy. Everything happening is his fault. No one else's. He did this to himself.

I wish it showed the opposite.

That way maybe Trump supporters would come to their senses and choose more wisely. Thing is now or six months or a year from now it will be roughly the same thing.....One or the other within the MoE.

The average still has biden in the lead.
Its fucking polls anyway. Who cares what they say?

Y-A-W-N. 14 months out from the general election. Trump shows up by 2 or 3 points (within the MOE) on two polls with Biden showing up in the majority of polls.
Now, polls at this point are meaningless, however, this is NOT a good sign for Trump. If he were up in the polls by 6 points or more (where he was in November, 2019), then
I'd say you might have a case. But up by a squeaker in just two polls...sheesh. Given that numbers tighten the closer you get to a race...not a good sign for Trump.

I'm guessing that people in these polls are hoping someone else is the nominee for the Republicans.
Just a guess.

Look, Trump is his own worst enemy. Everything happening is his fault. No one else's. He did this to himself.
Your guy is going backwards. The more you go after Trump the stronger he gets. Your stupid logic is once Trump is indicted things will go sour for him and yet that has not happened so now you switch to once Trump is found guilty things will go sour for him. This is the very definition of TDS, the total and complete obsession with getting Trump that is more important even than this helping Trump to get re-elected. You can't help yourselves. And, you can't even see that Trump couldn't even possibly be found guilty until after the election has already happened.

Your guy is going backwards. The more you go after Trump the stronger he gets. Your stupid logic is once Trump is indicted things will go sour for him and yet that has not happened so now you switch to once Trump is found guilty things will go sour for him. This is the very definition of TDS, the total and complete obsession with getting Trump that is more important even than this helping Trump to get re-elected. You can't help yourselves. And, you can't even see that Trump couldn't even possibly be found guilty until after the election has already happened.
My logic is that the majority of voters do not want to see another four years of a shit show they've already had to live through. Things are already going sour for Trump. And they will continue to the closer we get to the election, regardless of the legal ramifications. Again, he still has the same math issues in the swing states he had in 2020. That hasn't changed. So the outcome in 2024 will be the same. I don't feel the need to "get" Trump. He's already done a fine job of that all by himself. And if you were pragmatic, you'd jettison him and move on to someone else you could support. But we know you won't do that.

It's absolutely fascinating to me, even almost 10 years later of the hold this man has over his supporters.
You really do believe this man is your savior. What do you think he will deliver you from? :)

My logic is that the majority of voters do not want to see another four years of a shit show they've already had to live through. Things are already going sour for Trump. And they will continue to the closer we get to the election, regardless of the legal ramifications. Again, he still has the same math issues in the swing states he had in 2020. That hasn't changed. So the outcome in 2024 will be the same. I don't feel the need to "get" Trump. He's already done a fine job of that all by himself. And if you were pragmatic, you'd jettison him and move on to someone else you could support. But we know you won't do that.

It's absolutely fascinating to me, even almost 10 years later of the hold this man has over his supporters.
You really do believe this man is your savior. What do you think he will deliver you from? :)
LOL. You are a fact denier. The polls show Trump ahead after the indictments.

Just a guess.

When Potato is leading, the libturds clap like trained seals and bray like the jackasses they are.

But when Trump is beating Potato, that’s when some libturds recognize that polling this far out is kind of meaningless.

When Potato is leading, the libturds clap like trained seals and bray like the jackasses they are.

But when Trump is beating Potato, that’s when some libturds recognize that polling this far out is kind of meaningless.
I don't care about polls. Any of them.

Forum List

Back