New Rage Sweeping The Middle East------------Hurling Gays To Their Deaths From Rooftops

Never thought I would see the USMB Queer Brigade defend Islamists executing gays.....but here they are...

Our resident lefty's here are always in a snit over some perceived slight against a pajama boy...
But Muslims throwing gays off a rooftop....

No problem.
Why is that?
Where did any of us say it was "no problem"? It's a big problem.....and is totally condemned. ISIS is crazy....as are those here who seem to wish the same could happen here....they certainly have gleams in their eyes.

Yup, your mental and emotional illness is quite clear, birfer boy.?

Why do you hate gays?

Never thought I would see the USMB Queer Brigade defend Islamists executing gays.....but here they are...
It surely supports the notion that liberalism is a mental illness.

Only a mentally ill birfer would think the Jihadists are liberal.
Get that cock out of your mouth, butt boy, no one can understand you.

Another one bringing his gay fantasies here...and he wants to do barry manilow in prison.

Yup, your mental and emotional illness is quite clear, birfer boy.?

Why do you hate gays?
Poor Fakey, where did I say I hated happy people?

Maybe if you got your butt buddy's ball sack out of your mouth for a little while, you'd be able to talk.

Liberals and jihadists are on the same side in the goal of ridding the world of Jews and Christians. That is the basis of their alliance. Liberals believe that once the common enemies are eliminated jihadists will all become liberal atheists.

Another one bringing his gay fantasies here...and he wants to do barry manilow in prison.
Why do you hate queers? You a bigot?

The nuts are walking on the hospital grounds.

Birfer boy is spitting and Tipsy thinks there is a jihadist behind the bush.

Ah, here comes the staff with tin foil hats.

Liberals want more jihadists. They will even sacrifice gays if it means jihadists will kill Christians.

Liberals want more jihadists. They will even sacrifice gays if it means jihadists will kill Christians.

What an addled statement. Put this in the conspiracy forum if it is not there already.

Our resident lefty's here are always in a snit over some perceived slight against a pajama boy...
But Muslims throwing gays off a rooftop....

No problem.
Why is that?
Where did any of us say it was "no problem"? It's a big problem.....and is totally condemned. ISIS is crazy....as are those here who seem to wish the same could happen here....they certainly have gleams in their eyes.

Not seeing many libs here condemn it, you are one of the few. Most seem only capable of insulting anyone who brings up what Islamists are doing.

Forum List

Back