New research finds 57-fold increase in miscarriages & 38 fold increase in still births after covid mRNA jabs

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
This should be no surprise to anyone.

Dr. Malhotra is the top London cardiologist.

Follow the science.

Spike protein "by itself" (without the rest of the virus) disrupts the blood brain barrier. This is thought to be one of the primary causes of "long Covid" syndrome.

This makes for a legitimate reason to create altered Covid viruses for research. Like... a seemingly harmless example...

Spike protein will bind wherever ACE-2 is, including heart, brain, lungs, liver, kidneys, pancreas, GI tract, nasal and oral mucosa... and oh yeah, uterus and ovaries.

0cc408890ece549f81277907682b6aad.jpg

Spike protein "by itself" (without the rest of the virus) disrupts the blood brain barrier. This is thought to be one of the primary causes of "long Covid" syndrome.
Of course when they first came out with the mRNA Vax came out, they claimed the spike protein was “harmless”.

Some serious research needs to be done and the drug companies and governments need to consider what it means and what we can do to fix this problem. It's possible that the vaccine has a serious side effect that won't be good for a lot of people. I hope it doesn't turn out to be too bad.

Some serious research needs to be done and the drug companies and governments need to consider what it means and what we can do to fix this problem. It's possible that the vaccine has a serious side effect that won't be good for a lot of people. I hope it doesn't turn out to be too bad.
The "serious research" should have done and completed before this poison was foisted upon the world, simp.

This should be no surprise to anyone.

Dr. Malhotra is the top London cardiologist.

Let's ACTUALLY look at the data.

In 2020 there were 65 miscarriages or still births. Er... what? 3.5 million kids born a year, and ONLY 65 miscarriages?

"Sadly, miscarriages are a very common occurrence. Sources vary, but many estimate that approximately 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage; and some estimates are as high as 1 in 3. If you include loss that occurs before a positive pregnancy test, some estimate that 40% of all conceptions result in loss. "

" 900,000 to 1 million of those end in pregnancy losses EVERY year."

I'm calling BULLSHIT on the statistics.

How many women do you think report their miscarriages to the CDC every year? Why would you report them?

In 2020 there were 65 miscarriages or still births. Er... what? 3.5 million kids born a year, and ONLY 65 miscarriages?

That's not what your link says

Your link says 500,000 ever year.

"Sadly, miscarriages are a very common occurrence. Sources vary, but many estimate that approximately 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage; and some estimates are as high as 1 in 3. If you include loss that occurs before a positive pregnancy test, some estimate that 40% of all conceptions result in loss. "

Read more carefully.

First, look at these lying fucking assholes trying to squish your scientific brain:

Lying fucktards.

Look at weeks 8 thru 10

1677394218975.png

VAERS is self- reported and subject to bureaucratic fuckery.

fail-owned-sign-fail22.jpg

VAERS is self- reported and subject to bureaucratic fuckery.

View attachment 760621

The government's own data proves the assertion beyond any shadow of a doubt.

I can give you link after link after link. Tell me when to stop.

Not only that, but the government knew about it early on, and failed to warn anyone.

From 65 miscarriages or still births to 3,430 in only one year? The vaccines definitely caused that.

That's not what your link says

Your link says 500,000 ever year.

Read more carefully.

First, look at these lying fucking assholes trying to squish your scientific brain:

Lying fucktards.

Look at weeks 8 thru 10

View attachment 760620

What was posted in the Tweet was the chart that says 65 miscarriages in 2020 and then 3,000 something in 2021, as PROOF that the vaccine causes miscarriages.

That's clearly not true.
What you posted suggests only "people at risk" of having an abortion, and not all people.

Clearly there isn't much evidence here, and people are clearly trying to make something look like what it isn't.

From 65 miscarriages or still births to 3,430 in only one year? The vaccines definitely caused that.

Yeah, seeing how it's got nothing to do with how many miscarriages there are, but how many people actually reported miscarriages. Who do you think reported these? Clearly anti-vaccine people suddenly started going "shit, we need to report this to make the vaccine look bad".
You've got to understand that statistics need to be looked at to see what they actually say BEFORE posting a tweet about it.

What was posted in the Tweet was the chart that says 65 miscarriages in 2020 and then 3,000 something in 2021, as PROOF that the vaccine causes miscarriages.

That's clearly not true.
What you posted suggests only "people at risk" of having an abortion, and not all people.

Clearly there isn't much evidence here, and people are clearly trying to make something look like what it isn't.
There is consistent evidence from all over the world.

My one link was from Ankara Turkey.

My other link was from Egypt.

And Switzerland.

They're all consistent.

They all say the same thing.

There is consistent evidence from all over the world.

My one link was from Ankara Turkey.

My other link was from Egypt.

And Switzerland.

They're all consistent.

They all say the same thing.

Consistently bad data from all around the world?

Consistently bad data from all around the world?
Very doubtful.

In science, when one study agrees with another they call it "corroboration".

In politics, whenever fact checkers have to get into the game they call it LYING.

Trust the science. It doesn't lie. Only politicians lie

Forum List

Back