New Sec. of State, Rex Tillerson's job just got considerably harder

Yup, they said No Trump No Mo

Then it a win, win. Cause we say no mo swamp.
Your boy is breast stroking (heh heh) in it.

So Jake how is Madam President Hillary Clinton doing would you say?

President Hillary Clinton is six days into her Administration....oh wait....hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:

nC9ys0Yl.jpg

Obama is your "boy", not mine.

Deflection noted.

Trump is in the swamp, and many diplomats are wading out of it.

Obama is your "boy", not mine.

Deflection noted.

Trump is in the swamp, and many diplomats are wading out of it.

Yeah he is, you've been a.big fan and defender of his, don't change your tune now, we've all seen it.

He calls me alt right and says Obama is my boy.....ergo jakey just stated Obama is a member of the alt right.

Good.. given the disaster the was the Obama DoS, goodbye and good riddance.

Yup. They sure didn't cover themselves with glory anywhere during douchebags time as POTUS.

Benghazi comes to mind. Those assholes should have been fired for incompetence.

Yeah he is, you've been a.big fan and defender of his, don't change your tune now, we've all seen it.

He calls me alt right and says Obama is my boy.....ergo jakey just stated Obama is a member of the alt right.

OMG! Now its confusion goes beyond simple gender issues?

Yeah not.only for
Does.jakey see 50 genders, now there are 50 alt-rights...lololol

The article portrays their resignations as it were as protest against Mr. Trump. It is laughable. Failed U.S. diplomacy rests on their shoulders also. I am quite sure they were told to resign as part of draining the swamp.

"...The four join a growing list of long-serving diplomats declining to stay on into the Trump administration. That list includes Victoria Nuland, the assistant secretary for European and Eurasian Affairs, and Gregory Starr, the assistant secretary for diplomatic security. Starr retired on Inauguration Day."
Several senior diplomats resign as Trump admin takes shape
I like the long-serving part.
giphy.gif

Guess those career politicians could see the writing on the wall. Playtime is over.

Forum List

Back