New Sec. of State, Rex Tillerson's job just got considerably harder

Ummmm he was one of those who was intimately involved in benghazi if you forgot that fact. He also killed a investigation into the Ambassador to Belgium who was ditcing his security detail to have fun with prostitutes and he was the douchebag that pressured the FBI to declassify one of the shrilary's emails during that investigation. In other words he's a first class piece of shit who should be sitting in a prison cell, you twat.

Really????? So will you join me in calling GWB a scum bucket for appointing this piece of shit....LOL

What a brutal turn of events! What oh what will he ever do now? well looks like it's over for the Trump administration, unless Trump and Tillerson are willing to fill the department with their own hand picked staffers Trump may as well leave office now.

Sarcasm aside, I am sure that Putin could suggest some of his folks to fill in the gap at State.

They'd be more on our side than the America hating leftists who just quit.

I am seriously stunned that you thought anyone but a Democrat would not be delighted by this. You really don't know what's going on in the world around you

What I find interesting is the whole arrogance and hubris behind it. Who exactly is so important that tillerson couldn't find a replacement to take over? It boggles the mind
I hope every liberal in government teaches us the same lesson

If you asked me what agency I'd like this to happen I'd say every one. If you said sorry, you can only pick one, I wouldn't blink before saying the State Department. Of all the dumb threads gnat starts, this is the dumbest

"New Sec. of State, Rex Tillerson's job just got considerably EASIER"

There - I just fixed the title for you. :p

I seem to recall some political pundits saying that Trump would run into problems with his foreign policy BECAUSE the State Department had so many entrenched individuals who didn't share his views. It would appear that those individuals are leaving on their own which benefits Trump rather than hinders him.

Is this thread going the way you had hoped?

EXACTLY......all I see and read is a whole bunch of right wing dimwits (are you one of them???) "whistling past the graveyard".......I hope that Tillerson has his own map of the world and someone told him that the keys to State are under the doormat. ....LOL

Last edited:
Maybe Trump will pay his political debt to Palin, and give her the State Department. Not the Sec. job, but something high up. She could make hotel and flight reservations to Russia, and wouldn't even have to use long distance calls....

The State Department has few "successes" over the past eight years, Nat! I'm sorry but they simply haven't. Losing some of the "leaders" from an incompetent organization is seldom a bad thing.

Maybe Trump will pay his political debt to Palin, and give her the State Department. Not the Sec. job, but something high up. She could make hotel and flight reservations to Russia, and wouldn't even have to use long distance calls...

LOL....I LOVE it......

(wasn't Palin also the maid of honor at the beheading of turkeys up in Alaska???)

The article portrays their resignations as it were as protest against Mr. Trump. It is laughable. Failed U.S. diplomacy rests on their shoulders also. I am quite sure they were told to resign as part of draining the swamp.

"...The four join a growing list of long-serving diplomats declining to stay on into the Trump administration. That list includes Victoria Nuland, the assistant secretary for European and Eurasian Affairs, and Gregory Starr, the assistant secretary for diplomatic security. Starr retired on Inauguration Day."
Several senior diplomats resign as Trump admin takes shape

I wonder if they were afraid of answering why they authorized sending 22 million to the PLO within hours of the Trump administration taking over. Maybe it's worth it just to get rid of their useless drone asses.

Maybe Trump will pay his political debt to Palin, and give her the State Department. Not the Sec. job, but something high up. She could make hotel and flight reservations to Russia, and wouldn't even have to use long distance calls...

LOL....I LOVE it......

(wasn't Palin also the maid of honor at the beheading of turkeys up in Alaska???)
This is what you were aiming for? this is "EXACTLY" where you wanted to go?...tell the truth.

The article portrays their resignations as it were as protest against Mr. Trump. It is laughable. Failed U.S. diplomacy rests on their shoulders also. I am quite sure they were told to resign as part of draining the swamp.

"...The four join a growing list of long-serving diplomats declining to stay on into the Trump administration. That list includes Victoria Nuland, the assistant secretary for European and Eurasian Affairs, and Gregory Starr, the assistant secretary for diplomatic security. Starr retired on Inauguration Day."
Several senior diplomats resign as Trump admin takes shape

"That list includes Victoria Nuland, the assistant secretary for European and Eurasian Affairs,"

I feel like I've died and gone to Heaven, no more of that POS Victoria Nuland.

President Trump, God Emperor of The Universe.

:thewave:

trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png

What a brutal turn of events! What oh what will he ever do now? well looks like it's over for the Trump administration, unless Trump and Tillerson are willing to fill the department with their own hand picked staffers Trump may as well leave office now.

Sarcasm aside, I am sure that Putin could suggest some of his folks to fill in the gap at State.

That is only a mediocre attempt to salvage your fail thread.

Opinion | The State Department’s entire senior administrative team just resigned
I thought the same thing until I read this.
Seems it's more than the usual change of administration stuff. Sounds like some of them walked out no notice, no nothing.
Many of them could testify in the email scandal. One of them was responsible for cyber security at the State Department...
Wasn't one of them the guy that had been on Trump's transition team, that Trump wanted to look into the safety of vaccines? Patrick Kennedy? Now he's resigning Jan. 30?
Very strange.

Forum List

Back