New Sec. of State, Rex Tillerson's job just got considerably harder

Ethics trumps (pardon the expression) self-serving priorities......

The State Department’s entire senior management team just resigned

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s job running the State Department just got considerably more difficult. The entire senior level of management officials resigned Wednesday, part of an ongoing mass exodus of senior foreign service officers who don’t want to stick around for the Trump era.

Opinion | The State Department’s entire senior management team just resigned
BS. They were all Obama appointee positions who automatically turn in resignations during transitions.

This is not true.
"They are presidential appointees who submit resignations during every transition. Their resignations were accepted. We wrote about it y'day."
Matt Lee (@APDiploWriter) | Twitter

They were reappointed and were going to stay, but after a week of Operation Shitshow had a change of heart.

And on a side note, these folks are Hussein lackeys. It saves Tillerson the trouble of firing them. Those who are leaving, are butt-hurt Democrats. They should go. They'll be replaced very quickly. Just another Democrat-hyped non-story to be dismissed.

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s job running the State Department just got considerably more difficult. The entire senior level of management officials resigned Wednesday, part of an ongoing mass exodus of senior foreign service officers who don’t want to stick around for the Trump era.

BS. They were all Obama appointee positions who automatically turn in resignations during transitions.

This is not true.
"They are presidential appointees who submit resignations during every transition. Their resignations were accepted. We wrote about it y'day."
Matt Lee (@APDiploWriter) | Twitter

They were reappointed and were going to stay, but after a week of Operation Shitshow had a change of heart.
Yeah, sure.
Hate to see the people responsible for Benghazi going.

What a brutal turn of events! What oh what will he ever do now? well looks like it's over for the Trump administration, unless Trump and Tillerson are willing to fill the department with their own hand picked staffers Trump may as well leave office now.

Sarcasm aside, I am sure that Putin could suggest some of his folks to fill in the gap at State.

Would they be replacing Obama's Muslim Brotherhood picks?

Good. They were a shrilary group anyway.

Yet another moron chimes is.....WHO appointed Patrick Kennedy???

Ummmm he was one of those who was intimately involved in benghazi if you forgot that fact. He also killed a investigation into the Ambassador to Belgium who was ditcing his security detail to have fun with prostitutes and he was the douchebag that pressured the FBI to declassify one of the shrilary's emails during that investigation. In other words he's a first class piece of shit who should be sitting in a prison cell, you twat.

Wasn't it Patrick Kennedy who pressured the FBI into declassifying some of Hillary Clinton's emails? Yeah, like THAT guy is a big loss to the incoming Administration!

Bravo! You think that made his job "harder?" To get rid of a bunch of leftist moon bats who aren't even on our side?

We need a "Butt Hurt" forum just for you and Lakota's endless butt hurt threads

What a brutal turn of events! What oh what will he ever do now? well looks like it's over for the Trump administration, unless Trump and Tillerson are willing to fill the department with their own hand picked staffers Trump may as well leave office now.

Sarcasm aside, I am sure that Putin could suggest some of his folks to fill in the gap at State.

They'd be more on our side than the America hating leftists who just quit.

I am seriously stunned that you thought anyone but a Democrat would not be delighted by this. You really don't know what's going on in the world around you

I am seriously stunned that you thought anyone but a Democrat would not be delighted by this. You really don't know what's going on in the world around you

What I find interesting is the whole arrogance and hubris behind it. Who exactly is so important that tillerson couldn't find a replacement to take over? It boggles the mind

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

What I find interesting is the whole arrogance and hubris behind it. Who exactly is so important that tillerson couldn't find a replacement to take over? It boggles the mind
Graveyards are filled with indispensable people.

I hope every liberal in government teaches us the same lesson

Agreed. It still makes me laugh that liberals think that a major State Department swamp draining would somehow be met by distress though. This is one of the greatest things to happen under Trump so far. It's a great day for America that the whole lot of them are gone. And they did it to themselves, incredible

Grear!

Hooray!

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

The head of Border Patrol just quit, too. Meantime, various federal agencies who are funded with our taxes have been told that they can not release information to the press until cleared by one of Trump's political commissars. many are now releasing information covertly. Looks like Trump is going to have to go full North Korean, and make examples of some rouges in his administration.

Forum List

Back