New study finds that Over 80% Of U.S. Mosques Promote Violence

The study and the site it came from are agenda driven

It does not change anything Truth. Facts are facts, Truth is Truth. Confusing the messenger with the message serves what purpose? Islam has a problem that needs to be addressed. This is a wake up call.

It does not change anything Truth. Facts are facts, Truth is Truth. Confusing the messenger with the message serves what purpose? Islam has a problem that needs to be addressed. This is a wake up call.
A wake up call for what?

What problem needs to be addressed?

American muslims seem to be asimulating just fine into our nation. :cool:

A wake up call for what?

What problem needs to be addressed?

American muslims seem to be asimulating just fine into our nation. :cool:

We Each need to learn better to recognize Unalienable Rights, and let go of the preconceived notions that feed hate Sunni. We are all related.

If 80% promote violence, they are not doing a very good job at it

With 7 million US Muslims.....where is all that violence?

Umm....I would say a lot of them are afraid to speak out against radicalism.

US Muslims constantly speak out against violence and the radicalization of their religion. But since it doesn't fit the agenda of the radical right....they keep up the mantra of "muslims never denounce terrorism"

Do you want to post evidence of that? Or are we supposed to take your word for it? I can think of one person Dr. Zuhdi Jasser. So were the mass demonstrations against radicalism?

Has anyone done the same study on Christain churches?

RevWright.jpg

Tell me again how conservatives are not bigotted and racist?

:lol:

99 percent of terrorists are Muslim and you doubt any in the US are taught hatred? The religion preaches that Islam is the Government, that Islam must rule the world. No problems there right? You liberal retards amaze me still with the ignorance and stupidity you display.

All Hail President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad !! Yes, some of the liberals are correct about us conservatives! We are the crazy right wing nutters, bigoted, racist, and Islamists like President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad are to be praised! He is for peace, he is for a peaceful world! He never means no harm! He and other Islamists are so goooood and peaceful! Sharia law for all!! :clap2:

No need to demonize Iran because they are non-Christian! We don't demonize India or even Marxist China and Vietnam. They also have non-Christian beliefs. If you keep up with international affair you are aware that Ahmadinejad is in conflict with the more Right wing Mullas and may lose the next election.

Also, it seems natural to me that he would call for an alliance against the West because we have imposed harsh economic sanctions against Iran. Shiite nations might well have cause to present a united diplomatic front as do the Muslim Sunni nations and the NATO in the West.

I might add that the oft-repeated quote attributed to Ahmadinejad about "destroying Israel" is misstranslated. The reference is actually to replacing Judaic voting control of the government by implimenting "the right of return" so that the Palestinians who were pushed out of Palestine when the Judaics took control could return and vote. The Judaic-controlled government there is anxious that the media never mention the issue of "the right of return."

Conservatives are not bigoted and racist any more than any other demographic. Bigotry and Racism are Human Conditions, Sallow, no demographic is immune from stupidity. Now what do I win??? A night on the town??? :) :) :)

99 percent of terrorists are Muslim and you doubt any in the US are taught hatred? The religion preaches that Islam is the Government, that Islam must rule the world. No problems there right? You liberal retards amaze me still with the ignorance and stupidity you display.

I think you may be misinformed, at least about self proclaimed Liberalism. Consider the possibility that Liberalism, like Islam, may actually embrace Totalitarianism. World Domination, control over our lives, 24/7, cradle to grave, may indeed titillate and excite them. ;)

Last edited:
All Hail President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad !! Yes, some of the liberals are correct about us conservatives! We are the crazy right wing nutters, bigoted, racist, and Islamists like President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad are to be praised! He is for peace, he is for a peaceful world! He never means no harm! He and other Islamists are so goooood and peaceful! Sharia law for all!! :clap2:

No need to demonize Iran because they are non-Christian! We don't demonize India or even Marxist China and Vietnam. They also have non-Christian beliefs. If you keep up with international affair you are aware that Ahmadinejad is in conflict with the more Right wing Mullas and may lose the next election.

Also, it seems natural to me that he would call for an alliance against the West because we have imposed harsh economic sanctions against Iran. Shiite nations might well have cause to present a united diplomatic front as do the Muslim Sunni nations and the NATO in the West.

I might add that the oft-repeated quote attributed to Ahmadinejad about "destroying Israel" is misstranslated. The reference is actually to replacing Judaic voting control of the government by implimenting "the right of return" so that the Palestinians who were pushed out of Palestine when the Judaics took control could return and vote. The Judaic-controlled government there is anxious that the media never mention the issue of "the right of return."

Another loon joins the board.... Yep...Ahmadinejad the Democratic reformer "he's just misunderstood":cuckoo:

Mordechai Kedar and David Yerushalmi: New study shows that only 19% of mosques in U.S. don't teach jihad violence and/or Islamic supremacism
In 1998, Sheikh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani, a Sufi leader, visited 114 mosques in the United States. Then he gave testimony before a State Department Open Forum in January 1999, and asserted that 80% of American mosques taught the "extremist ideology."

Then there was the Center for Religious Freedom's 2005 study, and the Mapping Sharia Project's 2008 study. Each independently showed that upwards of 80% of mosques in America were preaching hatred of Jews and Christians and the necessity ultimately to impose Islamic rule.

And now comes yet more confirmation that mosques in the U.S. are teaching these things, and again the percentage is remarkably similar: around 80% of mosques are found to be teaching jihad warfare and Islamic supremacism.

This study is extensive and detailed. Look over all the data. Above all, call upon your elected officials and the media to take notice -- at very least, to ask pointed questions from local mosque leaders about the books they're using and what they're teaching in general. Call on them to require honest, verifiable answers.

It is likely, however, that this study, like the three preceding ones that I mentioned above, will be ignored. But don't let that happen.

Mordechai Kedar and David Yerushalmi: New study shows that only 19% of mosques in U.S. <em>don't</em> teach jihad violence and/or Islamic supremacism - Jihad Watch

Oh no; we'll ignore this one too. 4 out of 5 huh? According to this one guy...rrrriiigggghhhttt

Within the past 5 years there has been VIOLENT MUSLIM TERRORISM in the following countries:

Iraq
Nigeria
Pakistan
Afghanistan
Somalia
India
Thailand
Sudan
France
Dagestan
Algeria
Denmark
USA
Chechnya
Philippines
Yemen
Switzerland
Russia
Indonesia
Egypt
England
Spain
and others&#8230;

They like to blame it all on Jews, but lets face basic facts&#8230;Muslims are simply inclined to violence and cowardly acts of terror. They promote terrorism in Schools and Mosques.

Mordechai Kedar and David Yerushalmi: New study shows that only 19% of mosques in U.S. don't teach jihad violence and/or Islamic supremacism
In 1998, Sheikh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani, a Sufi leader, visited 114 mosques in the United States. Then he gave testimony before a State Department Open Forum in January 1999, and asserted that 80% of American mosques taught the "extremist ideology."

Then there was the Center for Religious Freedom's 2005 study, and the Mapping Sharia Project's 2008 study. Each independently showed that upwards of 80% of mosques in America were preaching hatred of Jews and Christians and the necessity ultimately to impose Islamic rule.

And now comes yet more confirmation that mosques in the U.S. are teaching these things, and again the percentage is remarkably similar: around 80% of mosques are found to be teaching jihad warfare and Islamic supremacism.

This study is extensive and detailed. Look over all the data. Above all, call upon your elected officials and the media to take notice -- at very least, to ask pointed questions from local mosque leaders about the books they're using and what they're teaching in general. Call on them to require honest, verifiable answers.

It is likely, however, that this study, like the three preceding ones that I mentioned above, will be ignored. But don't let that happen.

Mordechai Kedar and David Yerushalmi: New study shows that only 19% of mosques in U.S. <em>don't</em> teach jihad violence and/or Islamic supremacism - Jihad Watch

Oh no; we'll ignore this one too. 4 out of 5 huh? According to this one guy...rrrriiigggghhhttt

4 out of 5 mosques not hard to believe at all, doesn't mean that number of American muslims promote violence how many muslims go to mosques regularly?

80 percent? You got this from a place called "Jihad watch" and expect to be taken seriously? Wow. What a joke.

Forum List

Back