New Suggestion: Non-Debate Forum

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
That way threads that aren't meant to be debates from the very beginning can't turn into them so we can have our safe space to just talk about it. Obviously I'm not just talking about casual differing opinions here.

I'm talking about flame wars as two of my topics on here already turned into against my wishes. I couldn't even put them in the clean debate area because they weren't meant to be debates period. So in other words I just want to have casual discussions in peace.

That way threads that aren't meant to be debates from the very beginning can't turn into them so we can have our safe space to just talk about it. Obviously I'm not just talking about casual differing opinions here.

I'm talking about flame wars as two of my topics on here already turned into against my wishes. I couldn't even put them in the clean debate area because they weren't meant to be debates period. So in other words I just want to have casual discussions in peace.
Go elsewhere then.

Ever think shit happened in your threads because of what and how you yourself post? There's a a woman here who had your same issues. She's still here. Her "non-debate" uhm, stuff -- is still a forum.

casual discussions in peace happen. Dante has even had them

clue: stop feeding the nasty

Ever think shit happened in your threads because of what and how you yourself post?

Like posting a thread about McDonald's burgers and constantly getting attacked by it by vegans when I didn't make it an invitation to debate whether or not we should eat meat whatsoever. I tried reporting it but I didn't get anywhere with it. At least not yet.

Like posting a thread about McDonald's burgers and constantly getting attacked by it by vegans when I didn't make it an invitation to debate whether or not we should eat meat whatsoever. I tried reporting it but I didn't get anywhere with it. At least not yet.
You are in serious need of help if this is what bothers you on any given day.

I could link to threads where you yourself have entered with an obvious intent to derail, attack, crap in...

McDonald's thread? You've gotta be kidding. But you're not.

Plus I ejected some fools.

MAGAwhining

You could call it that... your safe place.

The leftists here are a bitter and unhappy lot.

Yeah but these were two conservatives trolling my thread. "Save the farm animals don't eat meat!!" And nobody gave a flying flip. I'm with 1srelluc at least locusts know how to eat and then STFU. One of them however dropped it after a while so I'm not as upset with her.

Yeah but these were two conservatives trolling my thread. "Save the farm animals don't eat meat!!" And nobody gave a flying flip. I'm with 1srelluc at least locusts know how to eat and then STFU. One of them however dropped it after a while so I'm not as upset with her.
Even I wasn't trolling. No matter the party, you get dumbasses derailing threads.

Forum List

Back