New Survey...1 in 5 women own a gun....mostly for self defense...biggest growth area for guns..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
American women don't have to quietly submit to democrats committing sexual assault against them in democrat voting districts. They can go out and get a gun to stop it....and 1 in 5 women is taking that option...

Notice.....to the anti-gunners...... the letters NRA are not in this story.

Survey: One in five women own a gun

(CBS) -- Whether it is for protection or just for fun, more women are learning to shoot and also buy their own guns.

A recent survey shows one in every five women own a gun.

Spending time at the shooting range, it's not just for guys. Women are picking up guns for safety — but that's not the only reason.

"It's just a social fun thing we can go out to dinner afterwards," said Nancy Wilson, Triangle Shooting Academy. "We're staying connected on facebook as well. The drive is more you want to be together and learn together."

My husband takes our three oldest daughters to the range about once a month.

Great bonding experience and they are learning valuable safety and self defense

My husband takes our three oldest daughters to the range about once a month.

Great bonding experience and they are learning valuable safety and self defense

Excellent...... they will be able to take care of themselves...

American women don't have to quietly submit to democrats committing sexual assault against them in democrat voting districts. They can go out and get a gun to stop it....and 1 in 5 women is taking that option...

Notice.....to the anti-gunners...... the letters NRA are not in this story.

Survey: One in five women own a gun

(CBS) -- Whether it is for protection or just for fun, more women are learning to shoot and also buy their own guns.

A recent survey shows one in every five women own a gun.

Spending time at the shooting range, it's not just for guys. Women are picking up guns for safety — but that's not the only reason.

"It's just a social fun thing we can go out to dinner afterwards," said Nancy Wilson, Triangle Shooting Academy. "We're staying connected on facebook as well. The drive is more you want to be together and learn together."

Awesome!

and as I was telling one of the lefty anti gun chicks yesterday . Women are being catered too as regards training , clothing , methods of gun carry in that specially designed clothing and its all a good thing . And 'icing on the cake' is that many of these women really like the AR15 due to its weight , light recoil , magazine capacity and the way the AR is easily adjustable with the simple push of a button .

It's interesting that we have the technology and willingness to find out that 1 in 5 women own a gun but we can't count illegal aliens.

Women are 20% likely to own a gun.

Women commit less than 20% of violent crimes.

I don't see anything wrong with women arming themselves.

Forum List

Back