New Trump Ad Slams Biden: 'Surrender In Chief'

sooooooooooooooo ... they weren't lying low, retraining & waiting it out?

naw.... that would be SO unlike them.

when donny pulled outa syria, that was the start.

Urgent new warnings about ISIS fighter jailbreaks, as Trump threatens Europe with releasing them

Urgent new warnings about ISIS fighter jailbreaks, as Trump threatens Europe with releasing them
ByConor Finnegan
September 25, 2019, 4:00 AM
your desperation to blame this on someone not involved in current events tells me you know its all on biden and have no choice but to blame others to protect your inner guilt,,

have you been ignoring everything since this started??

cause everything I said is true and backed up several times by links,,

maybe you got a link that shows they dont already have those weapons or that joe didnt leave people behind when he first pulled out the military??
Biden pulled NO military out stupid. He doubled the number of troops to facilitate the exit

Sadly Surrender In Chief is the most accurate name to describe the President and the entire Dem admin

but isn’t that what the dems promised all along? they would surrender the united states?

Sadly Surrender In Chief is the most accurate name to describe the President and the entire Dem admin

but isn’t that what the dems promised all along? they would surrender the united states?
The “ surrender” was set in motion by your Orange Hero.

please tell me you cant be that ignorant??

he pulled them out and had to send them back in dumbass,,

donny was gonna withdraw 5000 troops, but the blowback by fellow (R)s changed it to 2500.

that wasn't enough to get the job that TRUMP started, so biden added more.

what's wrong with you? are you being deliberately this ignorant of the facts?

please tell me you cant be that ignorant??

he pulled them out and had to send them back in dumbass,,

donny was gonna withdraw 5000 troops, but the blowback by fellow (R)s changed it to 2500.

what's wrong with you? are you deliberately this ignorant of the facts?

what's wrong with you? are you being deliberately this ignorant of the facts?
I'm looking at current actions not what might have happened,,

what's wrong with you? are you deliberately this ignorant of the facts?

You're amazing. Biden has to totally fucked this up and you're still working to blame Trump. You're such a mindless Democrat partisan hack.

And since you're overtly stupid and a racist, I'll explain it to you. Trump lowered the sustained military rate. There was no restriction on bringing troops back as needed during the withdraw, you are just making that up because you're such a mindless Democrat boob

the withdrawal isn't over yet AND over 100K have been evacuated. you think that coulda been done with 2500 military personnel?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there are still over 10K americans still there,,, not to mention the billions of dollars in weapons,, thats on biden,,

Forum List

Back