🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Trump campaign ad

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008

This is what the campaign ad of a candidate who wants to be the president of all Americans looks like, not the gospel of hate and divisiveness Clinton spits at the American people.

Vote Trump. Because Freedom! Because Merka! Because Great!

"I'm Donald Trump, and I approve this terrific message. It's the best of all time, bleev me. No one has ever made an ad as great as this one. It's a wonderful thing."

"I'm Donald Trump, and I approve this terrific message. It's the best of all time, bleev me. No one has ever made an ad as great as this one. It's a wonderful thing."
Were you capable of thinking instead of just hating, vote for Trump because he has an affirmative agenda to deal with America's problems and the other person has only emotional appeals to hatred and divisiveness.

It's funny, really. Hillary releases an ad of Trump talking. In his own words. And the tards are like, "That is SO unfair! Why so much hate and divisiveness?"

:lol:

It's totally mean and hateful to show Trump speaking. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Well, he does have the best words :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Clinton - old deteriorating career politician living off corruption… LOL

Donald Trump is a kindly old man, and his supporters are the nicest people you'll ever meet who never have an unkind word about anyone. They are just sweetness and light.

That's what the OP ad conveys to me. Yeah.

Clinton - old deteriorating career politician living off corruption… LOL
trump - older deteriorating con man and carnival barker who has to walk back every fucking thing that comes out of his mouth... LOL

Ha, ha, my LOL is bigger than yours!

It's funny, really. Hillary releases an ad of Trump talking. In his own words. And the tards are like, "That is SO unfair! Why so much hate and divisiveness?"

:lol:

It's totally mean and hateful to show Trump speaking. BWA-HA-HA-HA!
As you say, Clinton has nothing to offer voters but hate and divisiveness and that's what appeals to you, but Trump offers a positive vision of the future and has laid out clear plans how to get there, which appeals to more rational voters than you.

All the usual empty rhetoric and trigger words.
f5b6572a2427c3fe5c6a5250438e5ee7.jpg

Has he called half of HIllarys supporters Deplorable?
She was being kind by saying only half. As for Trump, when has he NOT insulted Hillary's supporters?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

If you think Islam is a religion of violence, you are a Deplorable.

If you have thought you would date your daughter if she wasn't your daughter, you are probably a Deplorable.

If you think breastfeeding is disgusting, you are probably a Deplorable.

If you think gays shouldn't be allowed to marry once, but is acceptable for Christians to marry and divorce as often as they wish, you are probably a Deplorable.

If you think American citizens of Mexican heritage can't be objective, you are probably a Deplorable.

If you think eating a taco bowl means you like Hispanics, you are probably a Deplorable.

If you are a white supremacist (a.k.a. nazi, a.k.a. Alt-Right, etc.), you are a Deplorable.

Hope this helps!

Forum List

Back