NEW: Trump Files Notice to Appeal E. Jean Carroll Verdict

What was the last Trump lawsuit that went anywhere? I’m honestly asking. I can’t think of any.

I gave you numerous examples that contradict your assertion.
What assertion? I made no assertion, moron, and I must have blinked when you gave all these imaginary things to me!

Here’s one where he paid nearly a million because he defrauded the inaugural committee.
He settled a case. So what? Where did Trump admit to defrauding anything? And how does any of that stupid crap conflict with anything I said, idiot? You called me a liar, I never said a word about any of this stuff! No one even cares!

Stormy Daniels was ordered to pay Trump $293,000.
Stormy Daniels had to pay Trump’s legal fees for her failed lawsuit. That’s not the same thing.

I’ll ask again when a Trump lawsuit actually went anywhere?

Stormy is still in the green actually from the money Trump gave her for letting him fuck her while Melania was pregnant with Barron.
That's a lie.

She has to pay all the legal fees and everything, and he paid her only $140K

I just read she has to pay him $293K without even having to look it up.

Do the math, or did you learn common core math?

Just in case you demand a link like I'm some kinda chump that I'm not, cupcake:

Last edited:
You'll have a better answer for that than me since you spend so much time supporting rapists and their rights
I know it gets you all tingly to call Trump a Rapist, but the charge is "battery" which can be as trivial as a pinch on the butt. You can help restore your credibility by admitting you were wrong.

One of these days Democrats will stop breaking laws, will stop enforcing their 3rd world banana republic 2-tiered justice system, will stop rolling out DEMBOs to falsely accuse political rivals / enemies, will stop manufacturing evidence, and will stop rigging trials (and elections).

:auiqs.jpg:

NO THEY WON'T!

There's got to be some kind of way to stop them from doing those things that doesn't involve ending their lives.

You have a better chance at burying your head up Trump's ass again where it belongs anyway, then he has of winning this appeal. Now go back to your game of pocket pool, assface.
We'll just see about that, cupcake. You're young and dumb and Trump is old and smart.

Trump’s base was already “cemented”.

None of this is picking him up any voters whatsoever. He’s stuck at a 25% approval rating that’s where he’s gonna stay.

He can’t win the General without picking up Moderate Republican and independent voters and he’s driving them away. They’re not walking away from the Trump campaign, they’re running as fast as they can to the other side.
Excuse me, Canuckian Welfare Queen. That is absolutely NOT the case.

Between this sham of a Civil trial and the BS CNN Town Hall? Trump has gained thousands and thousands of voters

because regular people see how unfairly and dishonestly the corrupt left is acting.

Stormy Daniels had to pay Trump’s legal fees for her failed lawsuit. That’s not the same thing.

I’ll ask again when a Trump lawsuit actually went anywhere?
So I come up with a lawsuit that Trump won and you summarily dismissed my solid evidence. Denial much?

What was the last Trump lawsuit that went anywhere? I’m honestly asking. I can’t think of any.
That's because you're a moron.

Judge orders Stormy Daniels to pay Donald Trump another $120,000 in legal fees​

April 5, 20231:57 PM ET

By

Emily Olson

gettyimages-1051881922-3121594690ac0bcea54ae3d32a84d62fffd27e6c-s1100-c50.jpg

Stormy Daniels talks with a journalist in Berlin shortly after her lawyer filed a defamation case against Donald Trump on her behalf in October 2018.
Ralf Hirschberger/DPA/AFP via Getty Images

As Donald Trump was in New York for a date with legal jeopardy, a judge in Los Angeles quietly granted him a substantial legal victory.

The Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals ruled in favor of the former president on Tuesday, ordering adult film star Stormy Daniels to pay $121,972 in legal fees for a failed defamation suit.

The ruling is not legally connected with the Manhattan district attorney's investigation that led Trump to be charged with 34 felony counts on Tuesday. But it does stem from the same event: Daniels claims she had an affair with Trump in 2006, then was paid by Trump's legal team to avoid going public with the story ahead of the 2016 presidential election.

In a historic first, former President Donald Trump is charged with 34 felony counts

Law

In a historic first, former President Donald Trump is charged with 34 felony counts

Trump denies the affair but has since admitted he reimbursed his then-attorney Michael Cohen for the hush money payments.

Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, tried to sue Trump for defamation in 2018, specifically taking aim at a tweet attacking her account of being threatened by a stranger in 2011 to stay quiet on her Trump story. Trump attacked the account as a "con job, playing the Fake News Media."

Federal Judge S. James Otero dismissed the lawsuit, saying Trump's tweet constitutes " 'rhetorical hyperbole' normally associated with politics and public discourse" and is protected by the First Amendment.

Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Trump $293,000 In Fees In Defamation Lawsuit

Politics

Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Trump $293,000 In Fees In Defamation Lawsuit

Daniels tried to appeal the decision in 2022, saying her then-attorney Michael Avenatti filed the defamation suit "without my permission and against my wishes." But a judge ruled against her, leaving her on the hook for nearly $300,000 in Trump's legal fees.

Daniels subsequently filed a motion to knock down the fee payment. On Tuesday, the court dismissed in part her latest request, which only increased the bill she has to pay.

So you just paraphrase it. Yet you say nothing that most don't know. he is still running for president and they do not care that he mistreats woman or pays them off to leave him alone.

Who is this “They” you speak of that don’t care if he misstreats women.

Women care. Women care about the fact that they no longer have abortion rights which they had before Trump appointed the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade.

Name one case that Donald Trump has won. He’s a loser. He’s always been a loser and he’ll always be a loser.

Ask Reid Hoffman the Democrat billionaire

Hoffman’s involvement in the case came to light after Roberta Kaplan, Carroll’s lawyer, disclosed Hoffman’s role to the Trump legal team, who then sent a letter to the judge claiming the connection to Hoffman, a big Democratic donor, called into question Carroll’s motives for suing.

Carroll’s legal battle was funded by American Future Republic, a nonprofit group primarily backed by Hoffman, her lawyers disclosed last month.

Trump didn’t win the Summrr Zveros case. She dropped her complaint that’s not “winning”.

The second case wasn’t a “win”. The Supreme Court refused to rule. And when it did, he lost the fight to exclude illegals in the census. Added to which it was a government case not a Trump case.

Forum List

Back