NEW: Trump Files Notice to Appeal E. Jean Carroll Verdict

And so far, the left have attempted about 100 legal actions against Trump and about 99 of those have gone nowhere.

If it SEEMS like a lot of court cases have gone against Trump, it is only because you've thrown about a zillion against him, and made sure they were all stacked against him.
Nah. You just haven’t heard of the successes because they’ve been censored from you.

Trump university
Trump foundation
There’s even a case where his security guards beat people up.

From a commenter:

[So she was being helped financially to change the law so she could sue and then she sued....the same person that helped her change the law is the same lawyer that will get a cut...if she get's a dime.

That to me is something that the appeals court needs to hear.]

Trump has plenty of grounds to win the appeal.

It is a no brainer.
What world is it okay for someone to accuse another of doing something to them over 20 years ago, where they can't remember what year it was (thereby eliminating any possibility of an alibi), no witnesses and her description of what happened was unclear and downright bizarre.
And win money.
That is just plain nuts.
No evidence. No witnesses. Can't establish a timeline - even what year it was supposed to happen. And the description of events sound unlikely and something a teenager would make up.

I actually like how Trump put it (with the CNN host constantly trying to interrupt him)
"So I was supposed to have first met her at the doorway, was so enamored by her that and our chemistry was so magical that within minutes were playing hanky panky in dressing rooms that are next to the cashier line and kept locked"
Again, it sounds like something a teenager made up.

From a commenter:

[So she was being helped financially to change the law so she could sue and then she sued....the same person that helped her change the law is the same lawyer that will get a cut...if she get's a dime.

That to me is something that the appeals court needs to hear.]

Trump has plenty of grounds to win the appeal.

There's a pattern of assault.

Yep, I believer her. Trump could have submitted a DNA sample which could have exonerated him if he was innocent but he refused.

Case closed.

It is a no brainer.
What world is it okay for someone to accuse another of doing something to them over 20 years ago, where they can't remember what year it was (thereby eliminating any possibility of an alibi), no witnesses and her description of what happened was unclear and downright bizarre.
And win money.
That is just plain nuts.
No evidence. No witnesses. Can't establish a timeline - even what year it was supposed to happen. And the description of events sound unlikely and something a teenager would make up.

I actually like how Trump put it (with the CNN host constantly trying to interrupt him)
"So I was supposed to have first met her at the doorway, was so enamored by her that and our chemistry was so magical that within minutes were playing hanky panky in dressing rooms that are next to the cashier line and kept locked"
Again, it sounds like something a teenager made up.
Rape is not "hanky panky" except to a degenerate like Trump.

Yep, I believer her. Trump could have submitted a DNA sample which could have exonerated him if he was innocent but he refused.

Case closed.
But Carroll has no evidence from 30 years ago. Even if Trump submitted DNA there would be no evidence to compare it to. She never reported the incident to law enforcement. No rape kit, no nothing except for hearsay from 2 of her friends she 'told' after the fact. She had no 'blue dress.' No case.

Nah. You just haven’t heard of the successes because they’ve been censored from you.

Please. Quit with the bullcrap. Nothing is being censored from me except from your government. Do you really think Trump refunding some dissatisfied students from his business college was any sort of big deal? After BILLIONS spent the past 8 years trying to get Trump, THIS is what you have to show for it?

Let me stop and laugh HARD right in your face.

george-of-the-jungle.gif

Can you spell CHUMP?

Please. Quit with the bullcrap. Nothing is being censored from me except from your government. Do you really think Trump refunding some dissatisfied students from his business college was any sort of big deal? After BILLIONS spent the past 8 years trying to get Trump, THIS is what you have to show for it?

Let me stop and laugh HARD right in your face.

View attachment 784971
Can you spell CHUMP?
Yes, the conservative media censors information from you to keep you to manipulate you. That’s the reason you lie about Trump.

$25 million isn’t a “refund”. He was defrauding students. Same with the charity. He’s no longer allowed to run a charity in New York because he was defrauding that too.

He’s a fraudster who has had a lot of losses in court.

You claimed there weren’t any but you lied.

But Carroll has no evidence from 30 years ago. Even if Trump submitted DNA there would be no evidence to compare it to. She never reported the incident to law enforcement. No rape kit, no nothing except for hearsay from 2 of her friends she 'told' after the fact. She had no 'blue dress.' No case.
Uh yea, she does have the dress. How would she compare DNA sample from that retard Trump if she didn't?

Uh yea, she does have the dress. How would she compare DNA sample from that retard Trump if she didn't?
She said it was a black coat and claimed it hung in her closet for 30 years! You gotta be a huge sucker to believe that whopper!

Who ever said I only listen to conservative media, jackass?

I lie? Give us an example. And the liberal media is doing such a good job informing you about Joe Biden, right? Don't make me laugh, fool.
You spout the conservative media line.

If you know better, then why keep lying?

Like this.
And so far, the left have attempted about 100 legal actions against Trump and about 99 of those have gone nowhere.
A straight up lie.

You spout the conservative media line.

If you know better, then why keep lying?

Like this.

A straight up lie.
Look it up, the ACLU alone filed 400. Never heard that? Ever wonder why? Because they never went anywhere.

Forum List

Back