NEW: Trump Files Notice to Appeal E. Jean Carroll Verdict

After he failed to show up at the trial to defend himself? He'll be laughed out of court for the upteenth time.
Why should he give that circus any validity? It was an obvious kangaroo court. He was correct to mail it in.

From a commenter:

[So she was being helped financially to change the law so she could sue and then she sued....the same person that helped her change the law is the same lawyer that will get a cut...if she get's a dime.

That to me is something that the appeals court needs to hear.]

Trump has plenty of grounds to win the appeal.

LOL! The day after Trump is found liable for sexual abuse and defamation of E. Jean Carroll, he actually defames her again on national TV. What an idiot. As they say, there's no fool like a damn fool. Trump will be lucky if he's not sued for defamation again.

I mean, the man has five cases pending. Two are for interfering in an election. One is for taking classified documents and obstruction (which Trump provided evidence for that obstruction while on CNN when he said the Presidential Records Act allowed him to take the classified documents and then had his attorneys file documents that falsely claimed that all the classified documents had been returned. One is for the events surrounding Jan 6. And lastly, there's a NY civil case where the AG is suing Trump for $250 million dollars for falsifying business records ala Stormy Daniels. Is Trump really so needy for attention that he openly, on camera, provides evidence for prosecutors to make a stronger case against him. I would have to say yes since Trump's Oct 2022 E. Jean Carroll deposition probably was the single greatest reason he was found liable.

Why are you all communicating with the left? Seriously.
Why is anybody on a political forum in the first place? To play Kumbaya with each other? Look, I may disagree with loony leftist politics but there are some here I respect even though I disagree. It's about learning about opposite views as well as being able to support your POV for your own edification.

Last edited:
He was found guilty of defamation.

Are you locked up somewhere with limited access to the outside world? Good luck with the gang rapes.
You have a better chance at burying your head up Trump's ass again where it belongs anyway, then he has of winning this appeal. Now go back to your game of pocket pool, assface.

LOL! The day after Trump is found liable for sexual abuse and defamation of E. Jean Carroll, he actually defames her again on national TV. What an idiot. As they say, there's no fool like a damn fool. Trump will be lucky if he's not sued for defamation again.

I mean, the man has five cases pending. Two are for interfering in an election. One is for taking classified documents and obstruction (which Trump provided evidence for that obstruction while on CNN when he said the Presidential Records Act allowed him to take the classified documents and then had his attorneys file documents that falsely claimed that all the classified documents had been returned. One is for the events surrounding Jan 6. And lastly, there's a NY civil case where the AG is suing Trump for $250 million dollars for falsifying business records ala Stormy Daniels. Is Trump really so needy for attention that he openly, on camera, provides evidence for prosecutors to make a stronger case against him. I would have to say yes since Trump's Oct 2022 E. Jean Carroll deposition probably was the single greatest reason he was found liable.
She very well may sue him again & this time the judge may award her a summary judgement.

Hopefully Trump will be in prison by then or better yet, under one.

Why is anybody on a political forum in the first place? To play Kumbaya with each other? Look, I may disagree with loony leftist politics but there are some here I respect even though I disagree. It's about learning about opposite views as well as being able to support your POV for your own edification.
No longer communicating with the left. I have disagreements with the people on the right. The left are too contaminated by ideology and their brainwashed minds are irreversibly gone.

Waste of time. Like throwing pearls before swine.

If Trump were smart he'd acknowledge that being a rapist is a positive trait to republican voters, and stop trying to take away from that advantage by losing so many court cases.

Trump was not found liable for rape, dumbass. And that from a Manhattan jury full of Trump haters.

No longer communicating with the left. I have disagreements with the people on the right. The left are too contaminated by ideology and their brainwashed minds are irreversibly gone.

Waste of time. Like throwing pearls before swine.
They have power, best to know your enemy. But I understand.

My, but you are a homophobe.

I’m not the one passing laws against gays and trying to overturn gay marriage, and calling gays paedophiles that would be the gay Republicans in the House and Senate.

Got any other stupid comments you care to make

Trump was not found liable for rape, dumbass. And that from a Manhattan jury full of Trump haters.
Take it up with Tacopina who agreed to seat that jury. Tough shit that no members of the Proud Boys were on it.

Btw, there's an accusation that a female member of the W.H. staff was afraid to be alone with that gasbag Trump because he was sexually harrassing her. The guy is a fucking degenerate.

I’m not the one passing laws against gays and trying to overturn gay marriage, and calling gays paedophiles that would be the gay Republicans in the House and Senate.

Got any other stupid comments you care to make
You were talkin' trash about gay Republicans. Therefore, you are a homophobe.

Take it up with Tacopina who agreed to seat that jury. Tough shit that no members of the Proud Boys were on it.

Btw, there's an accusation that a female member of the W.H. staff was afraid to be alone with that gasbag Trump because he was sexually harrassing her. The guy is a fucking degenerate.
Tacopina had an anti-Trump NY jury pool to choose from. Who is that 'female member of the W.H. staff?' Can you name her? What is the actual story? Back it up or STFU.

Tacopina had an anti-Trump NY jury pool to choose from. Who is that 'female member of the W.H. staff?' Can you name her? What is the actual story? Back it up or STFU.
One of the jurors was a Tim Pool devotee and voted along with the rest of the jury.

One of the jurors was a Tim Pool devotee and voted along with the rest of the jury.
He said he occasionally listens to Pool. Nice try. Bullshit story anyway. Carroll's lawyer supposedly tried to get the guy kicked off the jury. He was probably a plant anyway to make this poor excuse for a trial look legit.

Forum List

Back