NEW: Trump Files Notice to Appeal E. Jean Carroll Verdict

For being falsely accused of battery and saying Carroll was full of shit for accusing him of rape.
After he failed to show up at the trial to defend himself? He'll be laughed out of court for the upteenth time.

The lying bitch will never see a dime--she may even end up like Stormy -- paying more than she got.

The “lying bitch” is the whiny POS that was on CNN last night making jokes about sexually assaulting women.

Stormy should never of had to pay a dime. She had bad legal representation.

Trump no longer has any lawyers and he can’t get anyone to work for him. This appeal has a snowballs chance in hell of even being heard.

From a commenter:

[So she was being helped financially to change the law so she could sue and then she sued....the same person that helped her change the law is the same lawyer that will get a cut...if she get's a dime.

That to me is something that the appeals court needs to hear.]

Trump has plenty of grounds to win the appeal.

Looks like another lawsuit is gonna gear up from last night.

From a commenter:

[So she was being helped financially to change the law so she could sue and then she sued....the same person that helped her change the law is the same lawyer that will get a cut...if she get's a dime.

That to me is something that the appeals court needs to hear.]

Trump has plenty of grounds to win the appeal.

346613669_933447774565162_3206641976835005065_n.jpg

I don't think we voted for Dennis Hastert....but the GOP sure did.

Given that the GOP keeps attacking gays, it’s shocking, how many of these Republican leaders get caught, screwing pages, rent boys, and grab assing the male staffers.

As well as malfeasance by the trial judge.
Excellent point, he told the jury to consider a peck on the cheek as battery which is not altogether true legally. The other part of the definition of battery is intent. If you are arguing with someone and you even touch them while angry, you can be booked for battery. And that explanation assumes the battery didn't happen almost 30 years ago with no real evidence. No mark, no video, no nothing except 2 'friends' that she told.

He was found not guilty of rape by the jury. So why are you lying and calling him a rapist? Oh, wait….I know. You’re a Democrat.

This is the first time he’s been credibly accused of rape. Avana said that he beat and raped her after the plastic surgeon she recommended botched his hair plug operation. It’s in their divorce.

She refused the withdraw the accusation saying “It wasn’t his best day”.

Trump was found guilty of sexual abuse, battery, defamation, and lying.

Trump should appeal.... This will be over ruled by a higher court... and if the dems were smart they would stop these legal attacks on Trump that keep backfiring on them... all its doing is solidifying Trump's support....

Forum List

Back