New Twist to Thug Killing!

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Apparently, it wasn't the first time the thug was seen wondering around the neighborhood casing houses:

The Feb. 11 encounter had been prompted by a motion-sensor security camera video in the construction site that had pinged the property owner who was two hours away. The owner, Larry English, texted the video to Perez, who lived near the construction site.

Perez, who has spoken to the GBI, had offered to keep watch, and told English he’d be happy to check on the property any time. English told the AJC that he did not know the McMichaels or provide them with any camera footage. Nothing was taken from his property, he said.

Perez said he was armed when he left his home and walked up Satilla Drive that night. As he walked toward the house under construction, Perez said Travis McMichael drove up from the opposite direction, and stopped his truck.

“Travis saw him in the yard and Travis stopped,” Perez told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Tuesday. “He confronted (the man) halfway into the yard. He said (the man) reached for his waistband, and Travis got spooked and went down the road. “

When McMichael returned, his father, Gregory McMichael, was with him and armed, said Perez, who added the elder McMichael had called the Glynn County Police Department.

They shot that man in cold blood.

If someone breaks into my home with the intent to murder me, according to our government, not only am I suppose to NOT shoot the intruder, I am expected to climb out of a window or hide up a chimney or under a bed. That is supposed to be my first option to avoid a murder.

All those men needed to do to avoid a murder was to keep driving...

If someone breaks into my home with the intent to murder me, according to our government, not only am I suppose to NOT shoot the intruder, I am expected to climb out of a window or hide up a chimney or under a bed. That is supposed to be my first option to avoid a murder.

Things went wrong in this case. I think the"jogger" wasn't jogging but up to no good but the father son duo overstepped.

As for the government saying if an intruder breaks into our home I'm supposed to hide or runaway? Nope....said intruder will get airholed. That's my right

I wonder how
Apparently, it wasn't the first time the thug was seen wondering around the neighborhood casing houses:

The Feb. 11 encounter had been prompted by a motion-sensor security camera video in the construction site that had pinged the property owner who was two hours away. The owner, Larry English, texted the video to Perez, who lived near the construction site.

Perez, who has spoken to the GBI, had offered to keep watch, and told English he’d be happy to check on the property any time. English told the AJC that he did not know the McMichaels or provide them with any camera footage. Nothing was taken from his property, he said.

Perez said he was armed when he left his home and walked up Satilla Drive that night. As he walked toward the house under construction, Perez said Travis McMichael drove up from the opposite direction, and stopped his truck.

“Travis saw him in the yard and Travis stopped,” Perez told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Tuesday. “He confronted (the man) halfway into the yard. He said (the man) reached for his waistband, and Travis got spooked and went down the road. “

When McMichael returned, his father, Gregory McMichael, was with him and armed, said Perez, who added the elder McMichael had called the Glynn County Police Department.

I wonder how Travis McMichael ended up getting in on that situation, since McMichael and Perez didn't tell him. Did he just happen to be driving by? Sounds like he got his Dad and they chased him then, too. Wonder what time it was. Sunset was 6:11 p.m.

the black man killed himself. it's on video. you should watch it.

I wonder how

I wonder how Travis McMichael ended up getting in on that situation, since McMichael and Perez didn't tell him. Did he just happen to be driving by? Sounds like he got his Dad and they chased him then, too. Wonder what time it was. Sunset was 6:11 p.m.
perez didn't say he told him to stop. did he? another set of eyes watching the property. He probably was ok with it. they are neighbors and don't want that in their neighborhood. like Zimmerman didn't in his.

the black man killed himself. it's on video. you should watch it

I did. They hunted down an unarmed man and blew him away in broad daylight, for looking at a house being built. He stole nothing, he had no way to defend himself. At best, his worse crime would be trespassing for 2 minutes. He did nothing to deserve the sentence that was carried out by a couple of rednecks.
I watched the video and grieved for the mother that also watched the video...

the black man killed himself. it's on video. you should watch it

I did. They hunted down an unarmed man and blew him away in broad daylight, for looking at a house being built. He stole nothing, he had no way to defend himself. At best, his worse crime would be trespassing for 2 minutes. He did nothing to deserve the sentence that was carried out by a couple of rednecks.
I watched the video and grieved for the mother that also watched the video...
where did they hunt him at? that video shows a truck with two men parked in the street. then it shows a man running toward a truck with the two men visible to the man running at them. The man continues to run toward the men in the truck. someone being hunted generally runs the other way if that was what was happening. right? so you're factually wrong again.

This whole case provides nothing but being a national distraction from our real current problems.

It does prove only one thing, so far, that if you really are intent on killing/murdering someone, make sure that you use B. Kidd's preferred weapon, a shotgun!

This whole case provides nothing but being a national distraction from our real current problems.

It does prove only one thing, so far, that if you really are intent on killing/murdering someone, make sure that you use B. Kidd's preferred weapon, a shotgun!
I like Popeye's better, if you wish to commit suicide, grab the barrel of shot gun, hold it against your torso and pull the gun to engage the trigger in the holder's hand. boom, quick and easy. hell, you don't even have to buy it.

I like Popeye's better, if you wish to commit suicide, grab the barrel of shot gun, hold it against your torso and pull the gun to engage the trigger in the holder's hand. boom, quick and easy. hell, you don't even have to buy it.

Use buck slugs. #4 will get 'er done.

Y

You lost me here. Are you alluding to the A. Arbery issue? Like M. Brown in 2015, he was engaged in activities that was minor and insignificant. And then they both attacked someone questioning their actions and assaulted and tried to take away their firearms. It's dumb on any level suicidal dumb. Like walking up to a mother bear protecting her offspring and punching her, then she bites off your head level DUMB.

Forum List

Back