New Twist to Thug Killing!

If you think you live in a country where Arbery's murderers will be brought to justice, then you are fooling yourself.
Fucking ****** deserved it...shitlib.
LOL

Poke a rightie, find a racist.

:poke:
Hopefully the courts will decide in favor of those men who were defending themselves from that vile savage.
LOLOL

Good luck wit that, ya piece o'shit racist.
I play no part in this incident. I can affect no change. However I do hope that these good men are exonerated.

the black man killed himself. it's on video. you should watch it

I did. They hunted down an unarmed man and blew him away in broad daylight, for looking at a house being built. He stole nothing, he had no way to defend himself. At best, his worse crime would be trespassing for 2 minutes. He did nothing to deserve the sentence that was carried out by a couple of rednecks.
I watched the video and grieved for the mother that also watched the video...
Umm.... except he charged at one of the men, swung at him, and tried to take his gun away. He was shot in self defense, period. If he didn’t want to die he should had ran the other way, or wait for police. He knew neighbors called the cops on him. Reality is he didn’t want to go to jail again so he was willing to murder in order to not get caught.

It is incredibly ridiculous how these libtards look at the video(at least they claim they do) and come to such erroneous conclusions....it is possible they are looking at the video that was edited by the msm....wherein they did not show the part where the black guy charged the white guy.

If the media had not spun and outright lied about the facts of this case it would never have gone to the grand-jury....the msm in essence has or is trying to provoke racial problems...by inciting the blacks to the point where they may riot, loot and burn .....if that happens the media will be responsible for inciting the black community and they should be held accountable inciting a riot and there is a law against that.

Last edited:
I did. They hunted down an unarmed man and blew him away in broad daylight, for looking at a house being built. He stole nothing, he had no way to defend himself. At best, his worse crime would be trespassing for 2 minutes. He did nothing to deserve the sentence that was carried out by a couple of rednecks.
1. They didn't "hunt" anybody.

2. They had no way of knowing if Arbery was armed or not.

3. He could have defended himself by not running by the truck. He could have turned away from it. Instead he lunged at Travis, and attacked him.

4. He deserved to get shot. He was punching Travis, who shot him in selfdefense.

5. "rednecks" is a racial slur against white people.

The poster called Irish ram refuses to listen to anyone ...refuses to consider the evidence....and either has not watched the real video or refuses to see what it shows....letting his extreme bias blind him.

He just keeps spamming the board with the same ole crap from days ago....he should be reported for spamming..

Last edited:
1. They didn't "hunt" anybody.

2. They had no way of knowing if Arbery was armed or not.

3. He could have defended himself by not running by the truck. He could have turned away from it. Instead he lunged at Travis, and attacked him.

4. He deserved to get shot. He was punching Travis, who shot him in selfdefense.

5. "rednecks" is a racial slur against white people.

Exactly....the 'hunted' term initiated by the media to sensationalize the case was a misnomer from the gitgo......the black suspect was right in front of the white guys house....all they needed to do was follow him and that is what they did after calling the police to inform them of what was going on.

If you think you live in a country where Arbery's murderers will be brought to justice, then you are fooling yourself.
LOL

Hopefully the courts will decide in favor of those men who were defending themselves from that vile savage.
LOLOL

I play no part in this incident. I can affect no change. However I do hope that these good men are exonerated.
Nah, they're done. The father is an ex-cop who will git the royal treatment in prison and his son is gonna cook.

giphy.gif

LOL

LOLOL

Nah, they're done. The father is an ex-cop who will git the royal treatment in prison and his son is gonna cook.

giphy.gif
Well, at least they removed that vile criminal from the population...
respect.gif

Apparently, it wasn't the first time the thug was seen wondering around the neighborhood casing houses:

The Feb. 11 encounter had been prompted by a motion-sensor security camera video in the construction site that had pinged the property owner who was two hours away. The owner, Larry English, texted the video to Perez, who lived near the construction site.

Perez, who has spoken to the GBI, had offered to keep watch, and told English he’d be happy to check on the property any time. English told the AJC that he did not know the McMichaels or provide them with any camera footage. Nothing was taken from his property, he said.

Perez said he was armed when he left his home and walked up Satilla Drive that night. As he walked toward the house under construction, Perez said Travis McMichael drove up from the opposite direction, and stopped his truck.

“Travis saw him in the yard and Travis stopped,” Perez told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Tuesday. “He confronted (the man) halfway into the yard. He said (the man) reached for his waistband, and Travis got spooked and went down the road. “

When McMichael returned, his father, Gregory McMichael, was with him and armed, said Perez, who added the elder McMichael had called the Glynn County Police Department.

Going on the assumption that Arbery was casing houses for potential break-ins, the fact remains that when "jogging" down the street, he was "unarmed and not carrying stolen property." As no apparent felony was in progress by him, the shooters had no right to attempt a "citizens arrest" which can only be done if a felony is in progress and they certainly had no right to shoot Mr. Arbery.
That being said, if, however, he had actually been inside someone's home in the process of burglarizing, then by all means, they should be able to "blow him away," thus getting rid of one more lousy thief. I hate thieves, with a passion and they should be killed.

You do not know the facts of the case............first of all no attempt to arrest the black guy was made.

For once try and use a little logic or at least some common sense...if the two white guys were attempting to make a citizens arrest why would one stay in the bed of the truck?

That being the father and the former policeman...from his decades of experience as a policeman do you not think he would know how to make an arrest.....staying in the bed of the pickup proves he was not trying to make an arrest.....and if his son was planning on making an arrest the father would have been by his side to back him up...not in the bed of the pickup.

Also when a suspect is struggling to take away someone's weapon as the black guy was..by law he is not consider unarmed.

Last edited:
Homicide, not murder.

Yes............a justifiable homicide as in Travis McMichael was justified to use lethal force to defend his life.

I have noticed for a long time liberals seem to have little regard for self defense.....they apparantly believe white folk should just let black criminals take their properety, assault them etc.etc. and do nothing....if they get killed so what....at least no black was harmed. That is the way they seem to think.

Umm.... except he charged at one of the men, swung at him, and tried to take his gun away. He was shot in self defense, period. If he didn’t want to die he should had ran the other way, or wait for police. He knew neighbors called the cops on him. Reality is he didn’t want to go to jail again so he was willing to murder in order to not get caught.

It is incredibly ridiculous how these libtards look at the video(at least they claim they do) and come to such erroneous conclusions....it is possible they are looking at the video that was edited by the msm....wherein they did not show the part where the black guy charged the white guy.

If the media had not spun and outright lied about the facts of this case it would never have gone to the grand-jury....the msm in essence has or is trying to provoke racial problems...by inciting the blacks to the point where they may riot, loot and burn .....if that happens the media will be responsible for inciting the black community and they should be held accountable inciting a riot and there is a law against that.
They still haven’t explained what the kid with the gun was supposed to do when the runner attacked him! Still waiting

They haven’t watched the video. The fictional story is still being posted

They still haven’t explained what the kid with the gun was supposed to do when the runner attacked him! Still waiting
Well, I would've shot his sorry ass, as well! ONE LESS thug on the streets, and a safer neighborhood for those that live there. The End.

They are either very stoopid, so biased they cannot think straight or just playing games ....spamming the board with stuff that has been long debunked.

They shot that man in cold blood.

If someone breaks into my home with the intent to murder me, according to our government, not only am I suppose to NOT shoot the intruder, I am expected to climb out of a window or hide up a chimney or under a bed. That is supposed to be my first option to avoid a murder.

All those men needed to do to avoid a murder was to keep driving...

Things went wrong in this case. I think the"jogger" wasn't jogging but up to no good but the father son duo overstepped.

As for the government saying if an intruder breaks into our home I'm supposed to hide or runaway? Nope....said intruder will get airholed. That's my right
Not in every State a few of the blue ones call you a murderer if you do not retreat.

LOL

LOLOL

giphy.gif
Well, at least they removed that vile criminal from the population...
View attachment 337535
LOL

They removed themselves from society too. Do you wonder how your hero feels knowing his daughter is into black men? Or should I say, black men are into her.

They shot that man in cold blood.

If someone breaks into my home with the intent to murder me, according to our government, not only am I suppose to NOT shoot the intruder, I am expected to climb out of a window or hide up a chimney or under a bed. That is supposed to be my first option to avoid a murder.

All those men needed to do to avoid a murder was to keep driving...

Things went wrong in this case. I think the"jogger" wasn't jogging but up to no good but the father son duo overstepped.

As for the government saying if an intruder breaks into our home I'm supposed to hide or runaway? Nope....said intruder will get airholed. That's my right
Not in every State a few of the blue ones call you a murderer if you do not retreat.

Yep.....too many gun owners do not bother to find out what the law is in their particular state regarding self-defense.

Such ignorance could cost them dearly....even though most states are pretty similar regarding self defense...some state do require you to retreat if under attack ...if that is possible.

Another huge factor people need to be aware of is the political climate we live under today.....particuarly in the large cities...but it is a hazard or danger no matter where you live.....and that is the outrageous reality that blacks are treated in a deferential mode when in regards to inter-racial conflict.

Thee is a double standard when it comes to black criminals.

What this boils down to is if you are forced to use lethal force against a black who has assaulted you and especially if the media gets involved...you are going to have a world of trouble on your door-step because the media will do everything in its power and they do have a lot of power....especialy in regards to liberal politicians to help get you arrested, convicted and sent to jail...that is just the reality now in this pc world we live in.

They will stoop to twisting and spinning the facts.....even outright lying to try and help get you convicted even though under the law you may be fully justified in what you did.

People need to remember if you ever get caught up in the criminal justice system....no matter how innocent you think you are.....never talk to the police without your lawyer beside you. Do not wave your miranda rights and I hope everyone knows what they are....the police are required to read them to you....which does not mean they always will.

We see people make this mistake over and over....they think because they are innocent they do not have anything to worry about...think again...they will use anything you say against you if at all possible....they will twist your words and perhaps even add to them if it will help get you convicted.

So just clam up when arrested......tell them immediately you want a lawyer and say nothing else. If you do start blabbering you may be putting your self in extreme danger.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the race baiting media intentionally created a lot of hooplah about this incident in the black community by intentionally lying....creating a scenario that never in truth exiisted aka....producing headlines that read white racists go hunting for blacks to kill...outrageous and actually inciting violence...the media needs to be held accountable for their inexcusable behavior.
Well, it *is* an election year, so Dims have to lie and scare blacks back onto the plantation.

The poster called Irish ram refuses to listen to anyone ...refuses to consider the evidence....and either has not watched the real video or refuses to see what it shows....letting his extreme bias blind him.

He just keeps spamming the board with the same ole crap from days ago....he should be reported for spamming

The poster called The Irish Ram is a she, not a he. I am entitled to post my opinion just as you are. And can do it without insults and put downs. Sorry that you can't.

We'll see what a jury of their peers think. Those good old boys are going to prison....

He just keeps spamming the board with the same ole crap from days ago....he should be reported for spamming

The poster called The Irish Ram is a she, not a he. I am entitled to post my opinion just as you are. And can do it without insults and put downs. Sorry that you can't.

We'll see what a jury of their peers think. Those good old boys are going to prison....
Do you think they will really get a jury of their peers?

Would you consider blacks as peers of the defendants?

Care to guess how many blacks will be on the jury?

I predict at least 6.

Irregardless.....yes you are entitled to your opinion....but that is all you have and it is not enough.

Forum List

Back