New UPI Voter Polls: Trump Up in VA, FL, IA, OH, NC and PA....

^^ sounds like my 9 year old.
Any actual argument, stupid?
I don't argue with the mentally challenged sorry and if I want to argue with someone who uses words like stupid and DUH! I will just argue with my daughter.
That's how smart YOU are about politics, brainwashed functional MORON. The more you watch and listen and read your bs propaganda, the stupider you get.

I have a Masters in History, am fluent in 3 languages,and slumming here with you ignoramuses on your level. I'm retired. lol
Well that explains the ignorant view point then eh. Spent entire life in academia.
Also businessman for decades..., dupe.

I don't argue with the mentally challenged sorry and if I want to argue with someone who uses words like stupid and DUH! I will just argue with my daughter.
That's how smart YOU are about politics, brainwashed functional MORON. The more you watch and listen and read your bs propaganda, the stupider you get.

I have a Masters in History, am fluent in 3 languages,and slumming here with you ignoramuses on your level. I'm retired. lol
:itsok: Maybe Syria would be more to your liking. Is there a Syrian messageboard that you could dazzle?
STHU,or get an argument. lol
Oh my did I trigger you? HAHA

:itsok: Maybe Syria would be more to your liking. Is there a Syrian messageboard that you could dazzle?
STHU,or get an argument. lol
Oh my did I trigger you? HAHA
Just like the video triggered Bengazi, dupe. lol

Well that explains the ignorant view point then eh. Spent entire life in academia.
Did you give away your wealth like democrats want? Did you pay your employees a living wage?

Did you give away your wealth like democrats want? Did you pay your employees a living wage?
Yup. Happily paid my taxes. Nope, I was an employee. Sales, purchasing agent, customer service.

Bartender, and tried to open late Aunt's Casa Blanca bar in Spain. Asked 300 women to marry me, but they were all illegal too lol. They don't allow Americans without it, unless you're a millionaire or a doctor or employed by an American co. and ESSENTIAL.

This post is not for the RW'ers, who are too stupid to understand it and/or too biased to accept it, but, forthe rest of you,

the UPI poll is based on self-selection:

Self-selection bias
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In statistics, self-selection bias arises in any situation in which individuals select themselves into a group, causing a biased sample with nonprobability sampling. It is commonly used to describe situations where the characteristics of the people which cause them to select themselves in the group create abnormal or undesirable conditions in the group. It is closely related to the Non-response bias, describing when the group of people responding has different responses than the group of people not responding.

Self-selection bias is a major problem in research in sociology, psychology, economics and many other social sciences.[1] In such fields, a poll suffering from such bias is termed a self-selected listener opinion poll or "SLOP".[2]

This post is not for the RW'ers, who are too stupid to understand it and/or too biased to accept it, but, forthe rest of you,

the UPI poll is based on self-selection:

Self-selection bias
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In statistics, self-selection bias arises in any situation in which individuals select themselves into a group, causing a biased sample with nonprobability sampling. It is commonly used to describe situations where the characteristics of the people which cause them to select themselves in the group create abnormal or undesirable conditions in the group. It is closely related to the Non-response bias, describing when the group of people responding has different responses than the group of people not responding.

Self-selection bias is a major problem in research in sociology, psychology, economics and many other social sciences.[1] In such fields, a poll suffering from such bias is termed a self-selected listener opinion poll or "SLOP".[2]
They form a false karass lol...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiGtZSil7LPAhWB8z4KHYZoDbwQFggtMAM&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokononism&usg=AFQjCNEOJUY5DyBJpKP2Sq7eSOFfV5Umhw

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiGtZSil7LPAhWB8z4KHYZoDbwQFggtMAM&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokononism&usg=AFQjCNEOJUY5DyBJpKP2Sq7eSOFfV5Umhw

A granfalloon, in the fictional religion of Bokononism (created by Kurt Vonnegut in his 1963 novel Cat's Cradle), is defined as a "false karass". That is, it is a group of people who affect a shared identity or purpose, but whose mutual association is actually meaningless.

Contents
[hide]

Examples[edit]
The most commonly purported granfalloons are associations and societies based on a shared but ultimately fabricated premise. As examples, Vonnegut cites: "theCommunist Party, the Daughters of the American Revolution, the General Electric Company—and any nation, anytime, anywhere." A more general and oft-cited quote defines a granfalloon as "a proud and meaningless association of human beings." Another granfalloon example illustrated in the book were Hoosiers, of which the narrator (and Vonnegut himself) was a member.

If you wish to examine a granfalloon, just remove the skin of a toy balloon. — Bokonon

"My God," she said, "are you a Hoosier?"

Too bad his campaign is exploding lol...
LOL. I love how you people pull things out of thin air...or maybe its your ass? His campaign is exploding would be correct Exploding right up the polls. The word YOU were looking for was IMPLODING.
No. it's ploding OUT lol.
mmhmm....still waiting on this proof.
The dam of dumbness is breaking. Everywhere. THE DEBATE. Only his brainwashed/ignorant base isn't thinklng oh dear what is he thinking...

Forum List

Back