New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Yes, that could lead to DIMINISHED capacity, I believe.

His lawyer said no such thing. What he did say was that blows to the head could lead to brain damage which would justify JUSTIFY the use of deadly force in self defense. He used shaken baby syndrome as an example.

But, liberals lie, that's what they do. When libs are caught in a lie, they defend with another lie.

AH! I should have read the article. I also should have known that paperview would misrepresent data and hide facts. Thanks for posting this.
His lawyer invoked "Shaken Baby Syndrome." Those are the facts.

Either he was trying to imply Zimmerman was suffering from that, or he was trying to imply he was simply a shaken baby.

We'll go with the latter if it suits you.

View attachment 18206

This is the latest photo of Martin before he was shot.
And word is the autopsy has Martin at 75 1/2 inches and 161 pounds.

Why the gold grill? What message does that send of who he attempts to emulate?

Is it possible that Trayvon Martin was a thug punk? Does not mean that he should have been shot but is this a possibility?

THIS was within two weeks of his death:

Redirect Notice
Huh?

Not getting the reference. That's a blog asking about why there are no blood stains on his clothes.

??

Edit: Ah, nevermind. I see the picture down below on the page.

Last edited:
His lawyer said no such thing. What he did say was that blows to the head could lead to brain damage which would justify JUSTIFY the use of deadly force in self defense. He used shaken baby syndrome as an example.

But, liberals lie, that's what they do. When libs are caught in a lie, they defend with another lie.

AH! I should have read the article. I also should have known that paperview would misrepresent data and hide facts. Thanks for posting this.

Either he was trying to imply Zimmerman was suffering from that, or he was trying to imply he was simply a shaken baby.

Yeah, you have exactly zero credibility now. Dismissed.

Yeah, you have exactly zero credibility now. Dismissed.
To be insulted by the likes of you is to be garlanded with lilies.

Thank you.

Eye witness says Zimmerman had no apparent injuries.

The man said that before opening his window and looking out, he had heard angry voices outside. "There was a loud, predominant voice. I couldn't hear the words but this is not a regular conversation," he said. "This is someone aggressively yelling at someone."

He said there was a lull but the argument resumed and that was when he decided to see what was going on......

It was dark. I can't say I watched him get up, but in a couple of seconds or so he was walking towards where I was watching and I could see him a little bit clearer. It was a Hispanic man. He didn't appear hurt or anything else.

View attachment 18206

This is the latest photo of Martin before he was shot.
And word is the autopsy has Martin at 75 1/2 inches and 161 pounds.

Why the gold grill? What message does that send of who he attempts to emulate?

Is it possible that Trayvon Martin was a thug punk? Does not mean that he should have been shot but is this a possibility?

THIS was within two weeks of his death:

Redirect Notice
Huh?

Not getting the reference. That's a blog asking about why there are no blood stains on his clothes.

??

Edit: Ah, nevermind. I see the picture down below on the page.

The "thug" photos are in contrast to the normal teenager photos. Trayvon Martin riding a horse, buying Skittles and tea do not suggest a thug.

I don't know anyone who walks over 1.6 miles (28 blocks) round trip in the rain just for tea & skittles.

Maybe he was in training or maybe he was doing other things.

View attachment 18205How come the media does not post this most current photo of Trayvon Martin?
What message do these youth propose sending to the community with the gold teeth?

Besides not sure why you are posting here instead of Media or Race Relations, I'm not sure why you think the fact that he got Gold Teeth (a rather silly fad, but I'm old) really changes the fact that he was an unarmed kid (sorry, Energy Drinks still aren't weapons) who was shot by a wannabe thug.

I don't know anyone who walks over 1.6 miles (28 blocks) round trip in the rain just for tea & skittles.

Maybe the reason he was going for skittles and tea was because his dad was getting on his nerves and he just wanted to be alone for a few minutes. Does it really matter?

There's a 7 Eleven less than 3/4 of a mile down the road. Yes.

And teenage kids go out all the time to get out of the house, for all kinds of reasons, in any weather.

Were you ever a teenager?

Maybe the reason he was going for skittles and tea was because his dad was getting on his nerves and he just wanted to be alone for a few minutes. Does it really matter?

No, it doesn't matter at all. 99% of the BS posted on these boards doesn't matter. All that does matter is this:

Does the evidence and the witness testimony back up Zimmerman's account of the events or dispute it?

That is the only thing that matters. Why Martin was out means nothing.

As I recall, the phone records indicated he was on the phone with his girlfriend for something like 6 1/2 hours that day.

Obviously very much in love - or at least had great feelings for her.

Walking time on the phone, away from the house, with your chick - yeah, what teenager has done that before?

There's a 7 Eleven less than 3/4 of a mile down the road. Yes.

And teenage kids go out all the time to get out of the house, for all kinds of reasons, in any weather.

Were you ever a teenager?

I googled the 7-11 & it is 0.8 miles from where Martin was staying. That is 1.6 miles there in back in the rain. According to locals there is a large population of homeless squatters in the vacant lot between 7-11 & Martins place. There is major crime at that 7-11 & in the neighborhood due to this large group of homeless people.

View attachment 18205How come the media does not post this most current photo of Trayvon Martin?
What message do these youth propose sending to the community with the gold teeth?

Besides not sure why you are posting here instead of Media or Race Relations, I'm not sure why you think the fact that he got Gold Teeth (a rather silly fad, but I'm old) really changes the fact that he was an unarmed kid (sorry, Energy Drinks still aren't weapons) who was shot by a wannabe thug.

Well, out of the two at least the proper guy is dead.

Hitting someone in the nose with a full 22 oz energy drink is not unarmed.
But you would not admit that as you support goon squads attacking men and women that want to work armed with baseball bats.

Weapon: "an armanment, A TOOL OR INSTRUMENT used in order to inflict damage or harm to a living being."
Amazing the dumbasses here that claim only a gun is a weapon.
But they have to as their ideology is based soley on their bias and prejudice.

Forum List

Back