New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Have you heard the latest? Get this - New News: Zimmerman's lawyer now say's he suffered from
"Shaken Baby Syndrome"
in the incident.

Oh dear lawd. lol

:lol:

Yes, that could lead to DIMINISHED capacity, I believe.

His lawyer said no such thing. What he did say was that blows to the head could lead to brain damage which would justify JUSTIFY the use of deadly force in self defense. He used shaken baby syndrome as an example.

But, liberals lie, that's what they do. When libs are caught in a lie, they defend with another lie.

His lawyer said no such thing. What he did say was that blows to the head could lead to brain damage which would justify JUSTIFY the use of deadly force in self defense. He used shaken baby syndrome as an example.

But, liberals lie, that's what they do. When libs are caught in a lie, they defend with another lie.

Several sources, quoting his attorney. Brain damage justifies deadly force is an odd statement. The threat of deadly violence justifies deadly violence. And I'm a "lib"? :doubt:

And another fact the dumbmasses ignore and refuse to admit:
Zimmerman never stated that Martin was black EXCEPT WHEN HE WAS ASKED BY THE 911 OPERATOR.

What is hard to understand?

There is no actual evidence that Zimmerman commited a crime.

$Ax26X.jpgHow come the media does not post this most current photo of Trayvon Martin?
What message do these youth propose sending to the community with the gold teeth?

Last edited:
Kinda makes you wonder why a man who was so pummeled and so seriously injured would not need to be treated for it, and was able to be cleaned up within minutes in the backseat of a police care.

And no bandages. And walking around with a very normal gait, spit shine clean, and ambulating with normalcy like he'd just walked out of a movie theater...
He was a watchman, in which I would think requires a little bit of toughness on his part, so if he isn't apearing like he is simply beaten to pieces by Martin (i.e. having to be carried into the police station by the police) hobbling and bobbling, holding his injuries like he was still hurting so badly, then he must be guilty eh? Martin may have been a tough individual himself at the age of 17, where I know young men who have beaten up their own dads at that age, whom their dads would have never figured that their son could actually beat them at that age, but could easily do it and did. So we have possibly two tough individuals coming together out in the rain, cold, and dark, who have undoubtedly mis-understood who each other was, thus leading to their confrontation, that ultimately ended sadly in a traggedy.. What should be looked at now, is how do we as a nation and people, understand what went wrong, and how it went wrong, so we can begin to fix it all before something like this happens again ?

Should our children continue wearing clothes that are the same clothes that hood-lums, gangbangers, drug dealers & criminals wear, or will it all just be looked at now, as an isolated incident, that needs no changes in the way that our kids are growing up, in which could easily cause them a serious case of mistaken identity again, be it by a watchmen who yes was looking over a neighborhood, that has had a series of breakin's or robberies (hightening the alertness) and the profiling of those that are in the watchmens mind to look or apear suspicious to him, and this to be based upon his experience levels and/or exposures in life I'm guessing, that ultimately led to a young mans death by accident all because of ??

What role must we as a nation play in all of this now, instead of trying so hard to try this case ourselves, otherwise why don't we begin to look at what can be done to change what happened on that night, by looking at the possible causes and mis-understandings found in it all, in order to give a message out to the youth of this nation, and to the people who feel that they need unprofessional security to be appointed as watchmen, where something like this can take place in result of ?

Last edited:

Several sources, quoting his attorney. Brain damage justifies deadly force is an odd statement. The threat of deadly violence justifies deadly violence. And I'm a "lib"? :doubt:

Read the law
Use of force in defense of person.

A person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony...

Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.

A person who uses force as permitted is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer who was acting in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person was a law enforcement officer. As used in this subsection, the term “criminal prosecution” includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or prosecuting the defendant.

Last edited:

Read the law
Use of force in defense of person.

A person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony...

Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.

A person who uses force as permitted is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer who was acting in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person was a law enforcement officer. As used in this subsection, the term “criminal prosecution” includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or prosecuting the defendant.

Yes: if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony...

No, it doesn't. It's a response to everybody screaming, "he wasn't beat up THAT bad!"

It's a whining response that admits that Zimmerman is nothing but a big baby.

Then don't go around pounding on big babies that are subdued, screaming for help, given up or retreating. Or you may just get killed & the person who kills you is immune from prosecution or civil suit.

$Ax26X.jpg

This is the latest photo of Martin before he was shot.
And word is the autopsy has Martin at 75 1/2 inches and 161 pounds.

Why the gold grill? What message does that send of who he attempts to emulate?

Is it possible that Trayvon Martin was a thug punk? Does not mean that he should have been shot but is this a possibility?

No, it doesn't. It's a response to everybody screaming, "he wasn't beat up THAT bad!"

Then don't go around pounding on big babies that are subdued, screaming for help, given up or retreating. Or you may just get killed & the person who kills you is immune from prosecution or civil suit.

Maybe the big baby shouldn't go around trying to detain people as if he were a cop and they had done something wrong.

AH! I should have read the article. I also should have known that paperview would misrepresent data and hide facts. Thanks for posting this.

What is hard to understand?

There is no actual evidence that Zimmerman commited a crime.

We don't know that for sure, but it appears to be the case. if there was evidence, Zimmerman wouldn't have been released last February and/or he'd be in custody today.
He's a free man because (I believe) the evidence supports his side of the story.

We know he was fired from his job as a bouncer/security cause he was a loose noodle.

I guess he must have sucked in the performance of that job, too - Where IT IS REQUIRED TO KNOW HOW TO SUBDUE AND REMOVE ORNERY AND VOLATILE PEOPLE WITHOUT HARMING THEM.

Go figger...

View attachment 18206

This is the latest photo of Martin before he was shot.
And word is the autopsy has Martin at 75 1/2 inches and 161 pounds.

Why the gold grill? What message does that send of who he attempts to emulate?

Is it possible that Trayvon Martin was a thug punk? Does not mean that he should have been shot but is this a possibility?

THIS was within two weeks of his death:

Redirect Notice

Forum List

Back