New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

No that it matters much to you reprobates, but Zimmerman never called 911.

He called the Sanford Police Department directly.

Another in a long unbroken succession of WRONG paperview posts.

In Sanford, dialing 9-1-1 gets you to the SPD.

What an ignorant tool you are.
It doesn't get you through to the non-emergency number, which Zimmerman called, Blowhard.

No that it matters much to you reprobates, but Zimmerman never called 911.

He called the Sanford Police Department directly.

Another in a long unbroken succession of WRONG paperview posts.

In Sanford, dialing 9-1-1 gets you to the SPD.

What an ignorant tool you are.
It doesn't get you through to the non-emergency number, which Zimmerman called, Blowhard.

Can I have your attention so you will stop being stupid?

Zimmerman did contact the police department and he did talk with the same person that would also take all 911 calls.

Lobby hours are Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. The non-emergency phone number 407.688.5070.
City of Sanford Florida Police Department
What time did the Zimmerman call take place?
The only difference between a 911 call and a non emergency call is it will take longer to get through on the non emergency line than it would with the 911 line. There is more than one phone line at the dispatchers desk.

Last edited:
:cuckoo: Your stupidity & racism never ceases to amaze. :cuckoo:

2011 Florida Statutes - 776.032 - Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.

This ceased to be a justifiable use of force when the 911 dispatcher told him to stand down. Sorry.

Wrong! - Martin was beating a person who is subdued, screaming for help, trying to retreat or was not attacking. Zimmerman was justified & is still walking around free. The new prosecutor has not even had him arrested nor has the FBI.

The FBI is waiting for the state to do its job, which it will. You think Gov. Scott is going to hand Obama this kind of issue. Zimmerman will be barbequed by Republicans, at the end of the day.

Read the transcript...

Transcript of George Zimmerman's Call to the Police

Sounds like a pretty clear directive to me.

How about knowing a little bit about the subject before you spout off?

From the city manager of Sanford.
If Zimmerman was told not to continue to follow Trayvon, can that be
considered in this investigation?
Yes it will; however, the telecommunications call taker asked Zimmerman “are you
following him”. Zimmerman replied, “yes”. The call taker stated “you don’t need to do
that”. The call taker’s suggestion is not a lawful order that Mr. Zimmerman would be
required to follow. Zimmerman’s statement was that he had lost sight of Trayvon and
was returning to his truck to meet the police officer when he says he was attacked by
Trayvon.

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/Zimmerman_Martin_shooting.pdf

Every time I think, "Joe cannot be any more ignorant than this", he one-ups himself. I can't wait to see how moronic his next post is going to be.

Sorry, man, the city of Sanford is covering it's ass. They know they are probably going to end up paying eight figures to Trayvon's family after Zimmerman is getting sodomized in prison.

Come on, guys, when he's indicted and convicted, you are all going to be frothing at the mouth, but that's exactly what's gonna happen.

This ceased to be a justifiable use of force when the 911 dispatcher told him to stand down. Sorry.

Wrong! - Martin was beating a person who is subdued, screaming for help, trying to retreat or was not attacking. Zimmerman was justified & is still walking around free. The new prosecutor has not even had him arrested nor has the FBI.

The FBI is waiting for the state to do its job, which it will. You think Gov. Scott is going to hand Obama this kind of issue. Zimmerman will be barbequed by Republicans, at the end of the day.

If the Republicans take this up as a cause it will be a lynching. Because according to Florida law Zimmerman did not violate any. That's why he was not arrested that night nor did anyone come forward to say Zimmerman did violate a law.

Yes it will; however, the telecommunications call taker asked Zimmerman “are you
following him”. Zimmerman replied, “yes”. The call taker stated “you don’t need to do
that”. The call taker’s suggestion is not a lawful order that Mr. Zimmerman would be
required to follow. Zimmerman’s statement was that he had lost sight of Trayvon and
was returning to his truck to meet the police officer when he says he was attacked by
Trayvon.

Every time I think, "Joe cannot be any more ignorant than this", he one-ups himself. I can't wait to see how moronic his next post is going to be.

Sorry, man, the city of Sanford is covering it's ass. They know they are probably going to end up paying eight figures to Trayvon's family after Zimmerman is getting sodomized in prison.

Come on, guys, when he's indicted and convicted, you are all going to be frothing at the mouth, but that's exactly what's gonna happen.
The city of Sanford is just stating the facts you may want to change those facts but you can't do that can you?

If the Republicans take this up as a cause it will be a lynching. Because according to Florida law Zimmerman did not violate any. That's why he was not arrested that night nor did anyone come forward to say Zimmerman did violate a law.

There's an old saying, guy. You can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich.

And frankly, the lynching is closer than you think.

Republican Jeb Bush Wants Zimmerman Arrested | Global Grind

Even Jeb Bush is breaking bad on your boy...

The city of Sanford is just stating the facts you may want to change those facts but you can't do that can you?

They are staking out a legal position, not stating facts.

Because someone is going to ask why a guy with multiple arrests was being allowed to patrol this neighborhood with police sanction.

My boy? When is defending the law and due process a my boy thing?

Oh, right, you are all a bunch of purists on the law. Riiiiiight.

Come on, the only thing you are afraid of is that people might start re-examining insanity like "Stand your Ground" and "Conceal Carry" which created a disaster waiting to happen like Zimmerman.

Trayvon.

If the evidence is that Zimmerman was attacked from behind how does one convict on a murder charge?
This ought to be rich.

Oh, right, you are all a bunch of purists on the law. Riiiiiight.

Come on, the only thing you are afraid of is that people might start re-examining insanity like "Stand your Ground" and "Conceal Carry" which created a disaster waiting to happen like Zimmerman.
Could you please quote a Florida law or statute that Zimmerman violated?

Last edited:
If the evidence is that Zimmerman was attacked from behind how does one convict on a murder charge?
This ought to be rich.

Zimmerman's latest is that they exchanged words and Martin punched him in the nose.

Trayvon Martin: George Zimmerman's account to police of the Trayvon Martin shooting. - Orlando Sentinel

That negates the initial account that he was attacked from behind.

'Course, I haven't followed this for a while. His story may have changed again.

"much of it has been corroborated by witnesses"
What does that tell you?
That is why he was not charged. Witnesses back up his version.
I am open to whatever the evidence is in this case.
If the evidence is that Zimmerman shot Martin not in self defense then he is guilty.
If the evidence is that Zimmerman shot Martin in self defense after he was attacked then he is innocent.
Are you open to IMPARTIALLY SEEING ALL THE EVIDENCE?
Are you willing to allow A JURY DECIDE and NOT the court of public opinion?

Forum List

Back