New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

trayvon_martin02--300x300.jpg

He's watching you from heaven, boys.

If you read the Bible you would know he ain't in heaven right now.:cuckoo:

And..........you know this HOW? I thought Christians were told "judge not lest ye be judged", and I also thought that being saved by Jesus was almost a guaranteed ticket to Heaven.

Did you talk to Jesus to find out if Trayvon is saved? If not, why are you judging someone you obviously know nothing about except for what you've gleaned from the media?

No it doesn't. Not at all.

From the very link you provided:
The move comes a day after city commissioners voted "no confidence" in Lee during a meeting Wednesday evening. Shortly before Lee's announcement, Mayor Jeff Triplett told HuffPost that he thought the chief's time had come. Asked whether or not the quickly called press conference would announce a shake-up in the police department or a change in leadership, Triplett responded "I hope," and stated that "the commission has spoken," referring to its earlier vote of no confidence.He said it would be in the best interest of the city and the department for Lee to "step aside so the investigation is over, at minimum."

Lee has come under increasing fire over his department's investigation into the killing of Martin, who was shot on Feb. 26 by George Zimmerman, who told police he shot the teen in self-defense, moments after calling 911 to report a suspicious person.
The Justice Department, the FBI and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement all agreed in the last week to join the investigation. During that time, local officials have been pressuring Bonaparte to fire Lee.
You really should read what you link. :lol:

I read it. It said EXACTLY what I claimed it did. He spoke publically and said he stepped down for the good of the investigation.. YOU claimed he didn't. You are wrong as usual.

Just keep it coming you racist whores. It just makes the lawsuits pay off even better. The lawyers will be on your money like a Pit Bull!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLiJ4k5QPNs&feature=related]New Black Panthers offer reward for capture of George Zimmerman - YouTube[/ame]

The Sanford City Council voted NO CONFIDENCE in the Police Chief.

THAT'S why he stepped aside.

Talk about spin....

Jeez it must suck to be you:

Bill Lee, Sanford Police Chief, Steps Down Temporarily Over Trayvon Martin Case

From HuffPo even!

However, the Sanford council DID give Lee a vote of no confidence.

The no-confidence measure passed 3 to 2 after more than an hour of debate, and though it was not binding, the outcome and the public groans and applause that punctuated the debate underscored the anger pulsing through the Orlando suburb nearly a month after 17-year-old Trayvon Martin’s death on Feb. 26. Most of that anger is focused on the fact that the confessed shooter, 28-year-old George Zimmerman, who has been described as both Latino and white, has not been arrested.

Trayvon Martin case: Police Chief Bill Lee gets no-confidence vote - latimes.com

I know that they did. I heard it the day they did it. That wasn't the argument. He stepped aside, according to him, temporarily, to allow the investigation to be unaffected by the hoopla surrounding him. He is still collecting his salary. The piece i was responding to, that paperview omitted, claimed that he was fired. He was most definately not.

And..........you know this HOW? I thought Christians were told "judge not lest ye be judged", and I also thought that being saved by Jesus was almost a guaranteed ticket to Heaven.

Did you talk to Jesus to find out if Trayvon is saved? If not, why are you judging someone you obviously know nothing about except for what you've gleaned from the media?

You are the ones who are standing in judgment of Zimmerman. Trying to go against the law & lynch him. 2011 Florida Statutes - 776.032 - Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.

I am not judging Trayvon Martin to Heaven or Hell. I am only stating that according to the Bible he is not in heaven as paperview suggested he was.

You are the ones who are standing in judgment of Zimmerman. Trying to go against the law & lynch him. 2011 Florida Statutes - 776.032 - Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.

I am not judging Trayvon Martin to Heaven or Hell. I am only stating that according to the Bible he is not in heaven as paperview suggested he was.

If he's not in Heaven, then what alternative is there? Do you even know what faith he was? If not, then you should keep your bullshit to yourself.

As far as wanting to lynch him? No, I've been one that has said (from the beginning) that the evidence that keeps surfacing looks like he should have been arrested, booked, and told to stand trial. If he gets off like Casey Anthony did? Let him walk.

If not? He goes to jail.

But...............based on all the stuff that keeps surfacing, this dude needs to stand a trial.

How is that a "lynching"?

If he's not in Heaven, then what alternative is there? Do you even know what faith he was? If not, then you should keep your bullshit to yourself.

As far as wanting to lynch him? No, I've been one that has said (from the beginning) that the evidence that keeps surfacing looks like he should have been arrested, booked, and told to stand trial. If he gets off like Casey Anthony did? Let him walk.

If not? He goes to jail.

But...............based on all the stuff that keeps surfacing, this dude needs to stand a trial.

cause he be white and the boy be colored

If not? He goes to jail.

:cuckoo: OMG You Are Batshit Crazy :cuckoo:

Someone was killed,that's why and I don't care about out of pocket money for zimmerman.he killed someone in self defense or not.

I'm glad I don't live in a country where you can be arrested, held in jail until the authorities can determine if a crime has been committed, and then dragged into a court when no crime has been committed.

who ever said arrested? i just stand trial. Reading it helps.

Getting snippy now?

Don't you have to be arrested to stand trial for murder?

Last edited:

There ain't no rock n roll heaven. but I do hope he got right before he took his last breath.

Last edited:

There ain't no rock n roll heaven.

Actually, Heaven is a lot bigger than what most Christians imagine.

Look dude, I ain't a Christian but I do realize heaven is not what you would make it to be. If he had sin in his life and didn't recognize Jesus Christ as his savior he's not in Heaven. And if he did why was he going down the road of a gang banger, known as no limit nigga?

Look dude, I ain't a Christian but I do realize heaven is not what you would make it to be. If he had sin in his life and didn't recognize Jesus Christ as his savior he's not in Heaven. And if he did why was he going down the road of a gang banger, known as no limit nigga?

You DO realize that most black people go to some kind of church in Florida, right? I was stationed down there for 4 years and knew a lot of blacks, most of them went to some kind of church.

So, do you know for a fact he didn't recognize Jesus?

What if he was Jewish, Hindu or Buddhist? All of those belief systems have some kind of Heaven. Does your belief system allow you to consign somone to hell for believing different?

BTW...........ever heard of teen rebellion? Most kids I've known go through it as they're growing up, and many of them belonged to some kind of church.

Hey, if he stands trial and gets away with murder like Casey Anthony did, the courts and the juries have had their say and he walks.

I'm just pissed that he hasn't been arrested, booked and told he's going to stand trial YET.

The reason he hasn't is that there is not enough (if any AT ALL) evidence to dispute him claim to self-defense. I'm glad I don't live in a country where if I'm attacked and forced to defend myself with my gun, I would have to rot in jail until the police could try to figure out if a crime has been committed or not.

We both know that if Zimmerman had been black, and the kid had been white, he'd be sitting in jail right now, even if he did have a daddy who was a judge.

how about if the kid had been Hispanic and Zimmerman had been black?

The reason he hasn't is that there is not enough (if any AT ALL) evidence to dispute him claim to self-defense. I'm glad I don't live in a country where if I'm attacked and forced to defend myself with my gun, I would have to rot in jail until the police could try to figure out if a crime has been committed or not.

We both know that if Zimmerman had been black, and the kid had been white, he'd be sitting in jail right now, even if he did have a daddy who was a judge.

how about if the kid had been Hispanic and Zimmerman had been black?

Probably the same result.

Forum List

Back