New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

If (I say if) all of the evidence and all of the eye-witness accounts support Zimmerman's story then why should he go to trial? Why should the taxpayers pay for a senseless trial, and why should an innocent citizen have to spend his/her money defending himself against a non-crime?

If they don't have enough evidence to arrest you, why should you have to go to a trial?

Right, it would be irresponsible of the District Attorney to take Zimmerman to trial if he doesn't think there's enough evidence for a conviction.

The piece-of-shit racist lynch mob has made a trial even more unlikely. They've tainted the jury pool. They would make any trial look like caving to political pressure. They have guaranteed riots if there's an acquittal. If they really thought Zimmerman were guilty of a crime, they should have handled it in a less public manner... And, the Obama inJustice Dept. would have been more than willing to take up the matter, even without the public racket.

But, they know, we know, Zimmerman acted in self-defense. This isn't about Zimmerman shooting a piece of shit. It's about Africans shaking the money tree.

You think that he should be arrested based solely on your zero knowledge of the events, and since the people who HAD knowledge of the events didn't arrest him, you think that there is a cover up.:cuckoo:

I'm saying it's kind of insane that this police department, whose chief has now resigned in disgrace (remember the good old days when disgrace usually involved ritual suicide?) should have ever tried to sweep this under the rug, knowing what we know about this guy.

Domestic abuser, all around thug and kind of a nut-case.

Your boy is going down... learn to deal.

If (I say if) all of the evidence and all of the eye-witness accounts support Zimmerman's story then why should he go to trial? Why should the taxpayers pay for a senseless trial, and why should an innocent citizen have to spend his/her money defending himself against a non-crime?

If they don't have enough evidence to arrest you, why should you have to go to a trial?

Right, it would be irresponsible of the District Attorney to take Zimmerman to trial if he doesn't think there's enough evidence for a conviction.

The piece-of-shit racist lynch mob has made a trial even more unlikely. They've tainted the jury pool. They would make any trial look like caving to political pressure. They have guaranteed riots if there's an acquittal. If they really thought Zimmerman were guilty of a crime, they should have handled it in a less public manner... And, the Obama inJustice Dept. would have been more than willing to take up the matter, even without the public racket.

But, they know, we know, Zimmerman acted in self-defense. This isn't about Zimmerman shooting a piece of shit. It's about Africans shaking the money tree.

Really, anything I say would just detract from the hilarity.

Where did you hear this guarantee?

Trayvon Martin's Tattoo

KgQfc.jpg

Yep he had two one with his mothers name and his girlfriend.
This is just an assumption but I bet one of those two tattoos were made by someone who had been in jail.

Yes, it is an assumption, and it's wrong. Tattoos that are done in jail are black and white only, no color. If you weren't such a racist ass (as well as actually knew something about law enforcement) you may have had a point other than the one at the top of your head.

But, do keep trying.

I agree here as well. I'm not convinced that this will even be brought before the Grand Jury. I could concieve of a scenario where the DA and the Special Prosecutor might try to send this tothe GJ to try to pass off the responsibility to them, but I doubt it.

The grand jury will hear this case. The delay has been the crime lab from the start.

How do you know this?

1. In every state the crime labs are delayed because of the massive amount of backlog from testing drugs for drug prosecutions. Drug prosecutions make up over 50% of every criminal docket in America.
2. The district attorney announced last week the case would be a grand jury presentment.

Now for those that believe the police are "corrupt" and all the other BS we have seen here the fact is that it is ALWAYS BETTER AND EASIER to obtain an indictment, not stating that it is hard to obtain one as in most jurisdictions the GJ "rubberstamps" pretty much every grand jury presentation, when the police take their time and have their case "trial ready" at the grand jury.

The grand jury will hear this case. The delay has been the crime lab from the start.

How do you know this?

1. In every state the crime labs are delayed because of the massive amount of backlog from testing drugs for drug prosecutions. Drug prosecutions make up over 50% of every criminal docket in America.
2. The district attorney announced last week the case would be a grand jury presentment.

Now for those that believe the police are "corrupt" and all the other BS we have seen here the fact is that it is ALWAYS BETTER AND EASIER to obtain an indictment, not stating that it is hard to obtain one as in most jurisdictions the GJ "rubberstamps" pretty much every grand jury presentation, when the police take their time and have their case "trial ready" at the grand jury.

I think you lost all crediblity when you put a picture of a murdered child up as your AVI and tried to imply his gold teeth were something sinister.

The police badly mishandled this, and now they are playing CYA because it became a media issue. If they had done their job properly from the get-go, we wouldn't be here.

You think that he should be arrested based solely on your zero knowledge of the events, and since the people who HAD knowledge of the events didn't arrest him, you think that there is a cover up.:cuckoo:

I'm saying it's kind of insane that this police department, whose chief has now resigned in disgrace (remember the good old days when disgrace usually involved ritual suicide?) should have ever tried to sweep this under the rug, knowing what we know about this guy.

The chief didn't resign in disgrace, he didn't even resign. he stepped aside to allow someone else to run the department because he felt the hoopla over himself and the case would interfere with the investigation. He's still collecting his salary.

Again, YOU know nothing about the case, you only think you do. the people who DO know the facts in the case not only didn't arreast him, still haven't. You are clueless.

He shouldn't be arrested but he should have a trial to clear everything up regardless.
someone was killed, its the right thing to do and everyone knows it.

Not everyone knows it.

Someone was killed,that's why and I don't care about out of pocket money for zimmerman.he killed someone in self defense or not.

I'm glad I don't live in a country where you can be arrested, held in jail until the authorities can determine if a crime has been committed, and then dragged into a court when no crime has been committed.

How do you know this?

So, you are only guessing that the crime Lab is the hold up.

The chief didn't resign in disgrace, he didn't even resign. he stepped aside to allow someone else to run the department because he felt the hoopla over himself and the case would interfere with the investigation. He's still collecting his salary.

Again, YOU know nothing about the case, you only think you do. the people who DO know the facts in the case not only didn't arreast him, still haven't. You are clueless.

Dead Kid. Not much else to know about this case, is there?

Oh, wait. Dead UNARMED Kid.

How do you know this?

I think you lost all crediblity when you put a picture of a murdered child up as your AVI and tried to imply his gold teeth were something sinister.

The police badly mishandled this, and now they are playing CYA because it became a media issue. If they had done their job properly from the get-go, we wouldn't be here.

Murdered? martin was murdered? How do you know this? It's very likely that Zimmerman killed martin in self-defense, that is not murder.

How do you know this?

because of racist drug policies and court sentences

Dead Kid. Not much else to know about this case, is there?

Oh, wait. Dead UNARMED Kid.

Dead person =/= Murder

The Sanford City Council voted NO CONFIDENCE in the Police Chief.

THAT'S why he stepped aside.

Talk about spin....

Not spin, the Sanford Police Chief spoke publically and stated that in the interest of the investigation, he was stepping aside. Those were his own words. It is a fact that he is still collecting his salary.

No it doesn't. Not at all.

From the very link you provided:
The move comes a day after city commissioners voted "no confidence" in Lee during a meeting Wednesday evening. Shortly before Lee's announcement, Mayor Jeff Triplett told HuffPost that he thought the chief's time had come. Asked whether or not the quickly called press conference would announce a shake-up in the police department or a change in leadership, Triplett responded "I hope," and stated that "the commission has spoken," referring to its earlier vote of no confidence.He said it would be in the best interest of the city and the department for Lee to "step aside so the investigation is over, at minimum."

Lee has come under increasing fire over his department's investigation into the killing of Martin, who was shot on Feb. 26 by George Zimmerman, who told police he shot the teen in self-defense, moments after calling 911 to report a suspicious person.
The Justice Department, the FBI and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement all agreed in the last week to join the investigation. During that time, local officials have been pressuring Bonaparte to fire Lee.
You really should read what you link. :lol:

The Sanford City Council voted NO CONFIDENCE in the Police Chief.

THAT'S why he stepped aside.

Talk about spin....

Jeez it must suck to be you:

Bill Lee, Sanford Police Chief, Steps Down Temporarily Over Trayvon Martin Case

From HuffPo even!

However, the Sanford council DID give Lee a vote of no confidence.

The no-confidence measure passed 3 to 2 after more than an hour of debate, and though it was not binding, the outcome and the public groans and applause that punctuated the debate underscored the anger pulsing through the Orlando suburb nearly a month after 17-year-old Trayvon Martin’s death on Feb. 26. Most of that anger is focused on the fact that the confessed shooter, 28-year-old George Zimmerman, who has been described as both Latino and white, has not been arrested.

Trayvon Martin case: Police Chief Bill Lee gets no-confidence vote - latimes.com

He shouldn't be arrested but he should have a trial to clear everything up regardless.
someone was killed, its the right thing to do and everyone knows it.

:cuckoo: Your stupidity & racism never ceases to amaze. :cuckoo:

2011 Florida Statutes - 776.032 - Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.

Forum List

Back