New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Actually, Heaven is a lot bigger than what most Christians imagine.

Look dude, I ain't a Christian but I do realize heaven is not what you would make it to be. If he had sin in his life and didn't recognize Jesus Christ as his savior he's not in Heaven. And if he did why was he going down the road of a gang banger, known as no limit nigga?

You DO realize that most black people go to some kind of church in Florida, right? I was stationed down there for 4 years and knew a lot of blacks, most of them went to some kind of church.

So, do you know for a fact he didn't recognize Jesus?

What if he was Jewish, Hindu or Buddhist? All of those belief systems have some kind of Heaven. Does your belief system allow you to consign somone to hell for believing different?

BTW...........ever heard of teen rebellion? Most kids I've known go through it as they're growing up, and many of them belonged to some kind of church.
By the looks of it, he was religious. He's never been in trouble with the law.

The tattoo some like place here is of a two hands holding rosary beads with a tribute to his grandma "nana."

Some of the posts here make me sick to my stomach.

Actually, Heaven is a lot bigger than what most Christians imagine.

Look dude, I ain't a Christian but I do realize heaven is not what you would make it to be. If he had sin in his life and didn't recognize Jesus Christ as his savior he's not in Heaven. And if he did why was he going down the road of a gang banger, known as no limit nigga?

You DO realize that most black people go to some kind of church in Florida, right? I was stationed down there for 4 years and knew a lot of blacks, most of them went to some kind of church.

What if he was Jewish, Hindu or Buddhist? All of those belief systems have some kind of Heaven. Does your belief system allow you to consign somone to hell for believing different?

BTW...........ever heard of teen rebellion? Most kids I've known go through it as they're growing up, and many of them belonged to some kind of church.
You didn't read all of my reply did you?
If he had sin in his life and didn't recognize Jesus Christ as his savior he's not in Heaven. And if he did why was he going down the road of a gang banger, known as no limit nigga?
He's old enough to be accountable for his sins. What I said it's just that simple, but I am the last person you should ask about getting into heaven. But what I said is what the Christian beliefs are.

By the looks of it, he was religious. He's never been in trouble with the law.

The tattoo some like place here is of a two hands holding rosary beads with a tribute to his grandma "nana."

Some of the posts here make me sick to my stomach.

There are going to be a lot of "RELIGIOUS" people in hell. Religion will drag you into hell.

The chief didn't resign in disgrace, he didn't even resign. he stepped aside to allow someone else to run the department because he felt the hoopla over himself and the case would interfere with the investigation. He's still collecting his salary.

Again, YOU know nothing about the case, you only think you do. the people who DO know the facts in the case not only didn't arreast him, still haven't. You are clueless.

Dead Kid. Not much else to know about this case, is there?

Oh, wait. Dead UNARMED Kid.

Dead person =/= Murder

Dead person without a weapon with hole blown into him by serial abuser and racist = Murder.

He shouldn't be arrested but he should have a trial to clear everything up regardless.
someone was killed, its the right thing to do and everyone knows it.

:cuckoo: Your stupidity & racism never ceases to amaze. :cuckoo:

2011 Florida Statutes - 776.032 - Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.

This ceased to be a justifiable use of force when the 911 dispatcher told him to stand down. Sorry.

He shouldn't be arrested but he should have a trial to clear everything up regardless.

2011 Florida Statutes - 776.032 - Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.

This ceased to be a justifiable use of force when the 911 dispatcher told him to stand down. Sorry.

The 9-11 dispatcher didn't tell him to stand down. You really don't know anything about what your arguing do you?

The 9-11 dispatcher didn't tell him to stand down. You really don't know anything about what your arguing do you?

Read the transcript...

Transcript of George Zimmerman's Call to the Police

Dispatcher- Are you following him?

Zimmermann- "Yeah"

Dispatcher - "OK We don't need you to do that!"

Zimmerman - "OK".

Sounds like a pretty clear directive to me.

Wrong! - Martin was beating a person who is subdued, screaming for help, trying to retreat or was not attacking. Zimmerman was justified & is still walking around free. The new prosecutor has not even had him arrested nor has the FBI.

Read the transcript...

Zimmermann- "Yeah"

Zimmerman - "OK".

Dumbass!:badgrin:

Wrong! - Martin was beating a person who is subdued, screaming for help, trying to retreat or was not attacking. Zimmerman was justified & is still walking around free. The new prosecutor has not even had him arrested nor has the FBI.

Exactly. If they could arrest him, they would have. It will be so sweet watching the lynch mob and the idiots here squirm and whine when they drop all charges. I mean fail to bring charges.

Read the transcript...

Zimmermann- "Yeah"

Zimmerman - "OK".

How about knowing a little bit about the subject before you spout off?

From the city manager of Sanford.
If Zimmerman was told not to continue to follow Trayvon, can that be
considered in this investigation?
Yes it will; however, the telecommunications call taker asked Zimmerman “are you
following him”. Zimmerman replied, “yes”. The call taker stated “you don’t need to do
that”. The call taker’s suggestion is not a lawful order that Mr. Zimmerman would be
required to follow. Zimmerman’s statement was that he had lost sight of Trayvon and
was returning to his truck to meet the police officer when he says he was attacked by
Trayvon.

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/Zimmerman_Martin_shooting.pdf

Read the transcript...

Zimmermann- "Yeah"

Zimmerman - "OK".

Yes it will; however, the telecommunications call taker asked Zimmerman “are you
following him”. Zimmerman replied, “yes”. The call taker stated “you don’t need to do
that”. The call taker’s suggestion is not a lawful order that Mr. Zimmerman would be
required to follow. Zimmerman’s statement was that he had lost sight of Trayvon and
was returning to his truck to meet the police officer when he says he was attacked by
Trayvon.

Every time I think, "Joe cannot be any more ignorant than this", he one-ups himself. I can't wait to see how moronic his next post is going to be.

Read the transcript...

Zimmermann- "Yeah"

Zimmerman - "OK".

Trayvon.

Besides that, I have 2 friends who are 911 operators. They are not police. I don't believe they have authority to command anyone to do shit.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its appear to logic, Zimmerman had every right to shoot the perp.
2. The perp being older than the pictures we are seeing of him when he was twelve, and looking like a choir boy.
3. The perp got shot, for what he did, and died.
4. Seems justice was served.
5. Only people having an issue with this are the racists.
6. They would feel a whole lot better if Zimmerman would of been murdered.
7. Thats kind of what they've become accustomed too.
8. They desire evil people to prosper, seeing their own foundation is founded upon evil intent.
9. I have stated all the truth, be ready to call me a *LIAR* and have proof that shows evidence thereof.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Read the transcript...

Trayvon.

Besides that, I have 2 friends who are 911 operators. They are not police. I don't believe they have authority to command anyone to do shit.

I know, I have said that way before I posted what the city manager has said on the subject. It was about one day after it hit the media radar and someone spouted the dispatcher gave Zimmerman a law order.

No that it matters much to you reprobates, but Zimmerman never called 911.

He called the Sanford Police Department directly.

Not that what you posted has any meaning, but he did contact the police department and he did talk with the same person that would also take all 911 calls.

Forum List

Back