New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Sorry bout that,

The video is significant, the network said, because it appears to show that the muscular-looking Zimmerman is uninjured.
There is also no obvious trace of grass stains on his shirt or other clothing, as his attorney and an initial police report indicated. The stains could indicate Trayvon had the upper hand during their struggle, Zimmerman’s attorney said.
The surveillance video shows Zimmerman arriving in a police cruiser at a station wearing black jeans, a gray t-shirt and a red shirt with black shoulder patches. His clothing appears fresh.

Surveillance video shows George Zimmerman from the night he killed Trayvon Martin - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com

Zimmerman lied, Trayvon died.

The video does look damning, but then again, it's not very clear and the stupid News banner was right over his head and face through most of it.

1. I see nothing damning, I see a man getting out of a car and walking towards a door, then going in, etc.
2. What do you see?
3. Never mind, you must see a smoking gun still in his pocket with a KKK id card handing from his lapel.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How many fights you been in Jimbo?

Even when you win..you look like shit.

Regards,

Sallow of the Wolfden.

Richard Kurtz, funeral home director, said there was no bruising or injuries to Martin's hands. The only injury was the gunshot wound to the chest.

Anyone who has been in a fight knows that if you break someone's nose with your fist, you would have bruised knuckles.

And if you hit a tooth..woo boy..your knuckle gets infected something fierce.

Why are these bits and pieces of real evidence being leaked to the media by the police?

Because someone in the police department knows this is a dirty case and wants it to go to trial.

Or someone wants it to be tried in the media - which is what is happening - so as to have some sort of control over the outcome.

If you believe that Trayvon was murdered in cold blood, then you want his family to have their day in court.

If you believe Zimmerman shot Trayvon in self-defense, then you want him to have his day in court.

So ,what is all the scrapping about?

Sorry bout that,

1. Footage was taken much later, idjits.
2. He had plenty of time to get cleaned up.
3. Here is a clue, think time line.
4. He more than likely went to give a statement at a much later date.
5. And was filmed doing so.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No, he was in handcuffs. He came directly from the scene. Nice spin though.

The EMT's treated Zimmerman at the scene.

It appears they did a very professional job, too.

And if that dude weighs 240 I'll kiss your ass!!

He said he had a gash on the back of his head that required stitches..which he didn't get.
Where is it?

He said his nose was broken.

When your nose gets broken..you bleed like a stuck pig and get 2 back eyes..along with a swollen nose. No blood..the nose is not swollen and no black eyes.

Even the best EMT couldn't clean him up that quickly. Unless they used make up or a body double.

Slow down, take a look at the video again, the cop clearly looks at the back of his head at the 00:52 second mark...

He said he had a gash on the back of his head that required stitches..which he didn't get.

Where is it?

When your nose gets broken..you bleed like a stuck pig and get 2 back eyes..along with a swollen nose. No blood..the nose is not swollen and no black eyes.

Even the best EMT couldn't clean him up that quickly. Unless they used make up or a body double.

His mother said his nose was broken and that he bled profusely. She also said his head was bandaged.

Where is evidence of either?

Where is it?

Slow down, take a look at the video again, the cop clearly looks at the back of his head at the 00:52 second mark...

Both the front of his head AND the back are very clearly visible in the video.

No marks, no bandaging, no blood, no nothing.

Maybe he heals really fast.

Where is it?

you should seek help..you have some horrible obsessions

Where is it?

Meaning what?

Zimmerman could have been pointing out his head hurts and he needs medical attention and the cop checked it. It could have been any number of things.

Right now..from this video..it's not obvious he was involved in a struggle of any kind.

I'd like to see the report from the coroner on Trayvon. Rdean's right. His hands would have been bruised.

Where is it?

Yeah..he's really "The Crow".

:lol:

Gosh.

Yes, it does appear that there is little there.

But, as you note, the paramedics had already treated him, too.

I would imagine the cops took pictures with better detail, too.

sigh....no bandages. No matter how you slice it, a broken nose and getting your head banged on a sidewalk would result in bandages, if not gushing blood.

A little video is gonna go a looong way in this case. That guy didn't have a mark on that bald head of his. No grass stains on his jacket, no limp, no sign of any trauma. He looks pretty clean actually.

:cuckoo:

you should seek help..you have some horrible obsessions

Why are you suggesting that. You are here too..and basically saying it was okay to release this guy.

:confused:

Where is it?

If you think this video is clear, that explains a lot...

Yeah it looks like the cop was trying to see if he had lice... :disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

Where is it?

why don't you go to his house and check him out for crying out loud.

At what point..do you acknowlege at least SOME inconsistencies..here?

Man..I hope you never sit on a jury.

I'll wait for the case to proceed in the court of law... and not be like you vulture vigilantes

My bias against lying?

No. The least you could do is admit that he doesn't look all THAT bad in the video.

I'm sure there are better pictures, but the lack of any kind of bandage DOES suggest that this guy wasn't being mercilessly beaten and MAYBE... just MAYBE this was a more equal fight then some people on this board would like to believe.

I'm JUST saying.

if they struggled over Zimmerman's gun, which is what I thought happened, he fear for life is there. how the heck could Trayvon start beating Zimmerman without his gun holster being obvious or Zimmerman not reaching for it.

things got out of hand, as I contend all along. all you people are making up scenarios and knocking them down. :cuckoo:

That's funny cuz the witness that i heard saw a man in a white t shirt on top of another man. Trayvon had on a dark hoodie. So, that was most likely Zimmerman on top of him.

From what I read, Trayvon had on a grey hoody and Zimmerman was wearing red.

:lol: a little over half way through the video (50 seconds in), a police officer takes a look at the back of Zimmerman's head .. looking at something on Zimmerman's head. :lol:

gawd, people here are blind with hate as well as dumb

Last edited:

If you think this video is clear, that explains a lot...

Yeah it looks like the cop was trying to see if he had lice... :disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

It's clear enough to show color. There is no discloration to Zimmerman's face or head. No blood on his shirt. Nothing.

He looks like he just stepped out of the gym after a shower. He's in pretty good shape. It's becoming more and more doubtful that he was in a fight at all.

My bias against lying?

No. The least you could do is admit that he doesn't look all THAT bad in the video.

I'm sure there are better pictures, but the lack of any kind of bandage DOES suggest that this guy wasn't being mercilessly beaten and MAYBE... just MAYBE this was a more equal fight then some people on this board would like to believe.

I'm JUST saying.

if they struggled over Zimmerman's gun, which is what I thought happened, he fear for life is there. how the heck could Trayvon start beating Zimmerman without his gun holster being obvious or Zimmerman not reaching for it.

things got out of hand, as I contend all along. all you people are making up scenarios and knocking them down. :cuckoo:

They didn't struggle. There would have been blood spatter on Zimmerman's clothes if he shot the kid at that close range and as we now see, there was none. Trayvon was trying to run away, he was scared and Zimmerman shot him dead.

Forum List

Back