New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Okay umm....

uuhhh.....

I want to be real careful to point out that this is not a HUGE development when it comes to incrimination...

...but it is absolutely RIDICULOUSLY HUGE when it comes to public opinion of this case and uhhh... I was kind of speechless when I saw this video...

George Zimmerman on Police Surveillance | Video - ABC News

Apparently ABC has just released a video showing what appears to be Zimmerman being brought out of a police vehicle into the local PD station. He has ABSOULTELY no cuts, bruises, or anything and doesn't look to even have been in a fight. He is indeed wearing a red jacket, as was stated in the initial reports.

DISCLAIMER: This is just HOW IT LOOKS. I didn't see anything when watching the tapes, there's no sound... so I have no clue what the cops are saying but it looks like one of the cops asked to see the back of Zimmerman's head. I didn't see anything there but the paramedics could have just done a really good job of patching it up and cleaning dude up. Doesn't look like there is any blood on the cats clothing.
Yes, it does appear that there is little there.

But, as you note, the paramedics had already treated him, too.

I would imagine the cops took pictures with better detail, too.

sigh....no bandages. No matter how you slice it, a broken nose and getting your head banged on a sidewalk would result in bandages, if not gushing blood.
Right, one would think that.

And, where did this bashing his head on the sidewalk come from again? The press?

more damaging or the lie.

The lie may be the Sanford police never requested charges.

Okay umm....

uuhhh.....

I want to be real careful to point out that this is not a HUGE development when it comes to incrimination...

...but it is absolutely RIDICULOUSLY HUGE when it comes to public opinion of this case and uhhh... I was kind of speechless when I saw this video...

Apparently ABC has just released a video showing what appears to be Zimmerman being brought out of a police vehicle into the local PD station. He has ABSOULTELY no cuts, bruises, or anything and doesn't look to even have been in a fight. He is indeed wearing a red jacket, as was stated in the initial reports.

DISCLAIMER: This is just HOW IT LOOKS. I didn't see anything when watching the tapes, there's no sound... so I have no clue what the cops are saying but it looks like one of the cops asked to see the back of Zimmerman's head. I didn't see anything there but the paramedics could have just done a really good job of patching it up and cleaning dude up. Doesn't look like there is any blood on the cats clothing.

You can't tell shit from that video.

Except I can definitely tell he doesn't weigh 200 lbs. He doesn't weigh 180 lbs either.

why don't you people just go drag the man from his home and hang him..?

Or better yet, you all can join in with the Black Panthers..

sigh....no bandages. No matter how you slice it, a broken nose and getting your head banged on a sidewalk would result in bandages, if not gushing blood.

And, where did this bashing his head on the sidewalk come from again? The press?

The witness. And his account. Which were the same.

And some of the posters here.:lol:

Okay umm....

uuhhh.....

You can't tell shit from that video.

Except I can definitely tell he doesn't weigh 200 lbs. He doesn't weigh 180 lbs either.

Your bias is showing.

I don't wear uniforms. But I have a book on the postcards that used to be made from pictures of lynched and burned black men and women.

Yeah, I've seen the posters say that, but wasn't there a news report that said a witness said that?

I honestly can't recall all the reports from the press. Boy, are they getting it wrong a lot.

So irresponsible.

I don't wear uniforms. But I have a book on the postcards that used to be made from pictures of lynched and burned black men and women.

The Black Panthers are looking for volunteers, seems like you and a few others here would fit right in..

Okay umm....

uuhhh.....

A little video is gonna go a looong way in this case. That guy didn't have a mark on that bald head of his. No grass stains on his jacket, no limp, no sign of any trauma. He looks pretty clean actually.

Poor rw's ... They can't think of any new lies to excuse this "leaked" video.

It changes everything.

you really are a piece of shit...this has nothing to do with right or left..

agreed. This has to do with...what again?

Oh yeah the death of a 17 year old young man.

Again, if the reports that the police did not colelct forensics as they should have are correct they did Zimmerman a great disservice if he is to mount any kind of defense.

If its murder or not is besides the point. The man still has rights.

John Adams defended the British in court after the Boston massacre, because everyone is entitled to a fair trial.

My bias against lying?

No. The least you could do is admit that he doesn't look all THAT bad in the video.

I'm sure there are better pictures, but the lack of any kind of bandage DOES suggest that this guy wasn't being mercilessly beaten and MAYBE... just MAYBE this was a more equal fight then some people on this board would like to believe.

I'm JUST saying.

Yeah, I've seen the posters say that, but wasn't there a news report that said a witness said that?

I honestly can't recall all the reports from the press. Boy, are they getting it wrong a lot.

So irresponsible.

The press now days are about as credible as the posters on this board. It seems everyone has an agenda & many are to lazy to do proper fact checking.

Nosebleeds are nasty; they tend to bleed pretty profusely too. With someone hit in the nose hard enough to knock him down and break his nose, I'd expect to see at least some blood on the front of his shirt. I'd also expect to see at least a little on someone who fatally shot someone at such close range.

The police report says the officer removed the gun from the inside of Zimmerman's waistband. Zimmerman claimed that Martin tried to take the gun off of him, so his jacket must have been open with the front of his t-shirt exposed.

ETA: I just re-read the report. It does read as though his jacket was closed/zipped when the officer approached him, as he says Zimmerman told him he was still armed (that implies the officer didn't see the gun as Zimmerman stood there). He says he cuffed Zimmerman then found the gun.

So where was the gun when Zimmerman and Martin fought? Did Zimmerman have it out? If he didn't and it was in the holster in the waistband where he claims Martin tried to take it away, that would mean his jacket was open; how is his t-shirt so clean?

Forum List

Back