New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Fact vs. rumor:

"Statement: Police should have simply arrested Zimmerman and let a judge sort it out.
Zimmerman has not been arrested because he told police he acted in self-defense, and then-Chief Lee said police did not have probable cause. Florida Statute 776.032 expressly prohibits police from arresting someone who had a reasonable fear of imminent death or great bodily harm. Police may investigate, the statute says, "but the agency may not arrest the person" without probable cause. "

"
Statement: Sanford police failed to collect key evidence in the case: the clothing of George Zimmerman, the gunman who killed Trayvon.
Not true, police said. They took his clothing as well as Trayvon's and packaged it for crime-lab analysis. A spokeswoman for Special Prosecutor Angela Corey would not disclose Tuesday where the clothing is now, but she wrote in an email that the Florida Department of Law Enforcement "is assisting with the processing of physical evidence."

Nation & World | Rumors in Trayvon Martin case abound, but here are facts | Seattle Times Newspaper

Very well done, too bad you wasted all that time posting it because none of the Zimmerman lynch mob will pay any attention to it.

Sigh...don't I know it.

He's of latino heritage. Generally latinos do not identify themselves as simply white.

You must have missed the long aggravating argument over whether or not the liberal media was wrong for calling Zimmerman white when he has latino heritage.

Splitting Hispanics from other whites is a divide and conquer strategy.

I want nothing to do with it.

LATINO ISN'T A RACE.

It's an ethnicity.

Latinos can be white, black, Asian, Indian.....

Latino refers to the culture and language, not race or color.

This is so true and 90% of the people, maybe more, posting here ignore that fact.

I've been yelled at by conservatives for saying the evidence shows zimmerman's actions do not protect him under the stand your ground laws.
I've been yelled at by liberals for saying Martin was wrong for going after zimmerman physically.

There are other laws that might protect him since Martin continued the confrontation after zimmerman, according to the reports, started walking away but considering zimmerman intiated the situation the stand your ground law will not cover him. This is according to the law's own language and statements made by the 2 men from florida who drafted the law.

All I know is Zimmerman was told not to follow and followed which loses him the stand your ground protection
Martin went after zimmerman after zimmerman reportedly walked away...which was also the wrong thing to do
Zimmerman shot martin when martin started kicking hte crap out of zimmerman.

I think that zimmerman should have been arrested and a judge/jury should have decided if his actions were protected under self defense laws or not.

YOU HAVE TO HAVE EVIDENCE OF A CRIME BEFORE YOU CAN ARREST SOMEBODY. No DA in the world will give the go-ahead to arrest someone with NO EVIDENCE OF A CRIME. They don't want to be scrambling to find the evidence AFTER the arrest because the clock is ticking.

They want to take their time, find as much evidence as they can...THEN start the clock.

A dead 17 year old with zimmerman's bullet in him is enough to arrest him and let a judge decide if his action were covered under the law or not. Police are not judges, only the judges can do that. The police should have arrested him and let the court clear him if he is innocent.
The Bill of Rights does not allow for arrest THEN investigate to see if a crime was done.

Probable cause must exist first.

You know that.

Based on the evidence that night, witness statements, and his statement, they had no probable cause. Maybe in other states they would, but that's another thing our Constitution protects - states rights to their own laws (as long as Constitutional).

LATINO ISN'T A RACE.

It's an ethnicity.

Where the HECK where you all when people were railing against the media for calling Zimmerman white?

AND NO they weren't Trayvon supporters who were railing against it...

That's funny cuz the witness that i heard saw a man in a white t shirt on top of another man. Trayvon had on a dark hoodie. So, that was most likely Zimmerman on top of him.

LATINO ISN'T A RACE.

It's an ethnicity.

I'm not saying this is not true. However most Latin Americans white, black, asian or indian don't just refer to themselves as white, black, etc.

The witness that initially spoke to the cops said it was Trayvon on top.

Now two more witnesses have come forward to say they thought they saw Zimmerman on top.

But with *late* witnesses, I always wonder....

Now two more witnesses have come forward to say they thought they saw Zimmerman on top.

They aren't new witnesses, though. If you watch the tape, these witnesses were talking the next day.

Nothing new about that, except to the rest of the country.

They aren't new witnesses, though. If you watch the tape, these witnesses were talking the next day.

Nothing new about that, except to the rest of the country.

I think by now all witness have been questioned.

None of the witnesses came forward late.

For the most part witnesses in the case have been confused and back and forth.

It was a fight, it's very possible that at one point both of them got the better of the other one.

Have you seen it? I just saw it on Tv news and, since I'm using my iPad, don't want to hunt for a link. It's out now though, so it won't be hard to find.

No blood from his so-called broken nose even though his mother sais he bled profusely, no wounds on the back of his head, no marks on his face, shirt brand spanking clean. The cops don't treat him like a suspect at all. Yes, he's cuffed but is in no distress as he walks into the building from the garage. He looks like he has just dropped in to visit.

This tape really shows that this has been a cover up. And even if it doesn't show that, it proves that he was not beaten like he said.

Why was this tape "leaked" to ABC?

Boy, this whole thing really stinks. Even the rw's won't be able to twist this around.

I'm watching it now. No blood, no cuts. What other parts of his story are a lie?

I don't know if the killer is lying; he looks fine in the video, and the report from The Herald states Sanford PD did want him charged...............................................

Forum List

Back