New Years Eve..... College Football or.... ?

Hubby wants to watch college football (2 big games tonight) - anyway, we have been invited over for dinner and games with friends, but, he's worried they won't have the games on!

If I talk him into going to be with our friends and they don't have the games on, it will be miserable.
HOWEVER, if we stay home and the games are blow outs that don't go his way, it will be miserable!

So, we'll have to wait to see if it's a Happy New Year - or not.....

Call the friends and ask?

Yeah I thought about that, but, it will seem rude. Like hey we'll come over but only if you watch football... not cool.....

Call and ask.

Then let hubby make the decision.

He'll make the decision, but will ask my opinion. If it turns out wrong, guess who gets the blame!
I can't ask - it's rude!

Tell him, "fuck you" and this is what we are doing tonight. :D

Call the friends and ask?

Yeah I thought about that, but, it will seem rude. Like hey we'll come over but only if you watch football... not cool.....

Call and ask.

He'll make the decision, but will ask my opinion. If it turns out wrong, guess who gets the blame!
I can't ask - it's rude!

As he is watching the games, occasionally nibble on his ear, bend over in front of him, or generally tease him. Make that YOUR game, to try and distract him.

I think she probably knows how to seduce her own husband after 13 years of marriage. ;) Or at least one would HOPE!

I am sure she does. I was simply making a suggestion to her to possibly add a little spice to her night.

Call and ask.

I can't ask - it's rude!

As he is watching the games, occasionally nibble on his ear, bend over in front of him, or generally tease him. Make that YOUR game, to try and distract him.

I think she probably knows how to seduce her own husband after 13 years of marriage. ;) Or at least one would HOPE!

I am sure she does. I was simply making a suggestion to her to possibly add a little spice to her night.

I've given her suggestions before that were even better. She doesn't want to take our suggestions. :dunno:

Call and ask.

I can't ask - it's rude!

I've given her suggestions before that were even better. She doesn't want to take our suggestions. :dunno:

I didn't claim they were earthshaking suggestions. Just a bit of spice and romance. I'm not sure why you have a problem with my post. First you rant and rave about her flirting with other guys, and no you are adamant that my suggestion is wasted (because you made a better one and she didn't take it).

I can't ask - it's rude!

I didn't claim they were earthshaking suggestions. Just a bit of spice and romance. I'm not sure why you have a problem with my post. First you rant and rave about her flirting with other guys, and no you are adamant that my suggestion is wasted (because you made a better one and she didn't take it).

What? Lol. I'm just telling you that your suggestions are probably falling on deaf ears. Some people aren't interested in making their relationships better. That much is quite OBVIOUS. Stop pouting.

I can't ask - it's rude!

Where did I rant and rave about anything, you crazy old man? Repeating what someone has said or started threads, and pointing out things about it, is certainly not ranting and raving. If you are going to start such threads, announce to everyone that you are a married person and then talk about sex with strangers every day because you are getting some kind of thrill off it, then expect people to ask questions and to confront you about your contradictions.

Where did I rant and rave about anything, you crazy old man? Repeating what someone has said or started threads, and pointing out things about it, is certainly not ranting and raving. If you are going to start such threads, announce to everyone that you are a married person and then talk about sex with strangers every day because you are getting some kind of thrill off it, then expect people to ask questions and to confront you about your contradictions.

LMAO!! Her talking about sex is really an obsession with you, isn't it? lol

Look old friend. If I read something and I have questions or comments, I am going to say them. If you don't like that, I couldn't care less. Seriously. If you don't want to be questioned, then don't act like a clown. Simple really.

Yup, when a person who claims to be married, talks about Jesus and God and right and wrong, and then starts threads about things like having a wet vagina (which is OBVIOUSLY to get the attention of you old pervs), I am going to ask some questions about it. :D You betcha! ;)

And the threads about being a drunk, about contemplating suicide, etc.??? Are you kidding me? Nobody is off limits here, pal. I don't care if you have some weird internet crush on an old lady.

Look old friend. If I read something and I have questions or comments, I am going to say them. If you don't like that, I couldn't care less. Seriously. If you don't want to be questioned, then don't act like a clown. Simple really.

I made a simple suggestion to Bonzi. Nothing radical or kinky, just a simple suggestion made in the spirit of fun and romance.

You saw that and decided, despite the fact that it had nothing to do with you, do make disparaging remarks. I am not the one who has issues.

And its funny that you take issue with my calling you on something, but it seems to be your hobby here.

I made a simple suggestion to Bonzi. Nothing radical or kinky, just a simple suggestion made in the spirit of fun and romance.

You saw that and decided, despite the fact that it had nothing to do with you, do make disparaging remarks. I am not the one who has issues.

And its funny that you take issue with my calling you on something, but it seems to be your hobby here.

And I told you that I have made suggestions which have fallen on deaf ears. That's all. No, you are not my hobby. I don't even know you. If I find something interesting, I am going to comment and say how I feel about it.

Yup, when a person who claims to be married, talks about Jesus and God and right and wrong, and then starts threads about things like having a wet vagina (which is OBVIOUSLY to get the attention of you old pervs), I am going to ask some questions about it. :D You betcha! ;)

And the threads about being a drunk, about contemplating suicide, etc.??? Are you kidding me? Nobody is off limits here, pal. I don't care if you have some weird internet crush on an old lady.

Crush? lol I have flirted with her, but it is not a crush. No more than it is a crush that I have flirted with you as well.

I just don't have a problem with her (or you) enjoying harmless fun, whether it is humorous or sexual.

My remarks were not disparaging in any way until you got all upset about . . . ??? What?

And I told you that I have made suggestions which have fallen on deaf ears. That's all. No, you are not my hobby. I don't even know you. If I find something interesting, I am going to comment and say how I feel about it.

As will I. As I have done. Problem solved.

I don't care if you have some weird internet crush on an old lady.

Who's the 'old lady', and how old is she?

Crush? lol I have flirted with her, but it is not a crush. No more than it is a crush that I have flirted with you as well.

I just don't have a problem with her (or you) enjoying harmless fun, whether it is humorous or sexual.

What are you getting so bothered about? Why do you even care? My point here is that I will say what I want to whomever I want whenever I want as long as I am not breaking the rules of the forum. :) I'm not here to find a lover or an affair. I'm here to speak my mind, and that is what I do.

You are the one with the problem. I just told you that your suggestions are going to most likely fall on deaf ears. If you take offense to that, then that is not MY problem. ;)

What are you getting so bothered about? Why do you even care? My point here is that I will say what I want to whomever I want whenever I want as long as I am not breaking the rules of the forum. :) I'm not here to find a lover or an affair. I'm here to speak my mind, and that is what I do.

So am I. I posted a response to your post. If it doesn't bother you, why go on and on about it?

You are the one with the problem. I just told you that your suggestions are going to most likely fall on deaf ears. If you take offense to that, then that is not MY problem. ;)

I don't have a problem at all.

Forum List

Back