New Years Eve..... College Football or.... ?

Oh, I'm sorry, she is soooo young and hot. :D

If she is 51, I was a senior in High School when she was born.

Young from where I sit on the ladder.

Well, to put in perspective, she is around the age of my mom and the average age of a grandmother. :)
Well....30 is the new 50...you know?

or is it 50 is the new 30...I forget...that damn dementia!

I don't know but when I come online and see women who are the age of my mother behaving like teenagers, I really want to ask questions about it. It makes me think of my own mom behaving in such a manner. :dunno: Some senior citizens might take offense, I suppose, but I would be horrified if my mother behaved in such a way. I would be embarrassed at the very least.

Just because someone is over 50 does not mean they are sexually dead. In fact, I know quite a few people over 50 who have a very exciting sex life. It depends on what you want from life.

Many of the people who had kids when they were young are now enjoying life for themselves.

No kidding. I never said that it meant you were sexually dead. But you are NO teenager either! Lol!

Oh, I'm sorry, she is soooo young and hot. :D

If she is 51, I was a senior in High School when she was born.

Young from where I sit on the ladder.

Well, to put in perspective, she is around the age of my mom and the average age of a grandmother. :)
Well....30 is the new 50...you know?

or is it 50 is the new 30...I forget...that damn dementia!

I don't know but when I come online and see women who are the age of my mother behaving like teenagers, I really want to ask questions about it. It makes me think of my own mom behaving in such a manner. :dunno: Some senior citizens might take offense, I suppose, but I would be horrified if my mother behaved in such a way. I would be embarrassed at the very least.

Just because someone is over 50 does not mean they are sexually dead. In fact, I know quite a few people over 50 who have a very exciting sex life. It depends on what you want from life.

Many of the people who had kids when they were young are now enjoying life for themselves.

Besides, if someone is really having problems in their marriage, is this the kind of "therapy" that you would recommend? Is it a healthy way to solve your problems? Probably not. Many people destroy their marriages and their lives messing around with losers online, you know.

not a 'senior citizen' til you hit 65.

51 is middle age

Not to me! :dunno:

It will be when you grow up

I'm sorry, but 51 years old is NOT young, or at least not in our society. Lol. That is just a fact of life. Twenty-something is YOUNG. I am in the middle.

21 is old to a 10 year old

Yes, but we aren't talking about children here. In reality, 51 is just not young. I'm sorry if that offends you, but that is just how it is! When we start living to be 150, then 50 can be considered "young." :) At 51, your life is at least 3/4 of the way over. That might sound kind of harsh, but it is what it is.

At 51, your life is at least 3/4 of the way over

Hardly.

People are living longer than ever these days.

51 being a little over half way

Not to me! :dunno:

It will be when you grow up

I'm sorry, but 51 years old is NOT young, or at least not in our society. Lol. That is just a fact of life. Twenty-something is YOUNG. I am in the middle.

21 is old to a 10 year old

Yes, but we aren't talking about children here. In reality, 51 is just not young. I'm sorry if that offends you, but that is just how it is! When we start living to be 150, then 50 can be considered "young." :) At 51, your life is at least 3/4 of the way over. That might sound kind of harsh, but it is what it is.

At 51, your life is at least 3/4 of the way over

Hardly.

People are living longer than ever these days.

51 being a little over half way

Wrong. The average age of death for a woman is 78 years old.

I'm going to a party tonight! Par-tay! :banana:

Please party with hot chocolate at a singles Christian youth group somewhere. If you party elsewhere your criticism will ruin everyone's fun.

I don't make it a habit of taking advice from online loons, thanks anyway. :D

So you enjoy ruining everyone's fun ? Why ?

How am I ruining your fun? :p

good point. People will just ignore your disparaging remarks and continue on their merry way. Even the "old people". :thewave:

good point. People will just ignore your disparaging remarks and continue on their merry way. Even the "old people". :thewave:

What is disparaging about the truth? Sorry if the truth offends you. Not my problem. :D

You don't have a monopoly on the truth. You simply have your own rules about how people should behave.

If a person is having marital troubles, going online and talking to strange men about sex is NOT the right step to take. DUH!!! WTF is wrong with you people?

And apparently, you seem to have a problem with how I behave, amirite? :D Lol. I suppose you should STFU???

What is disparaging about the truth? Sorry if the truth offends you. Not my problem. :D

You don't have a monopoly on the truth. You simply have your own rules about how people should behave.

Some of the senior citizens here act like 16-year-olds. Others act like clowns. Someone needs to tell them. Why not me? ;)

Some of the senior citizens here act like 16-year-olds. Others act like clowns. Someone needs to tell them. Why not me? ;)

actually no------no one needs you to monitor them. You just enjoy being the USMB Taliban.

actually no------no one needs you to monitor them. You just enjoy being the USMB Taliban.

I'm just speaking my mind. That is what this place is for. If someone starts threads and makes comments, I am free to comment upon their comments, just like you are doing right now. Lol. WTF is the difference?

Okay. I will do my part to make sure you seniors act your age instead of your shoe size. :D Just handle your issues in an adult manner. If you are going to whine on the internet about your life, then comments and suggestions are going to be forthcoming.

I'm just speaking my mind. That is what this place is for. If someone starts threads and makes comments, I am free to comment upon their comments, just like you are doing right now. Lol. WTF is the difference?

Absolutely-----you are free to mock and berate anyone you like and I'm free to call you on it.

Absolutely-----you are free to mock and berate anyone you like and I'm free to call you on it.

Well, I don't care. Now what? Besides the fact that this particular poster has mocked and berated me in the past as well, so . . . whatevs. Lol. :dunno:

Okay. I will do my part to make sure you seniors act your age instead of your shoe size. :D Just handle your issues in an adult manner. If you are going to whine on the internet about your life, then comments and suggestions are going to be forthcoming.

Thanks----I'm sure if everyone listens to you the world will be a much better place.

Forum List

Back