New Years Eve..... College Football or.... ?

Damn Bonzi threads are like a flame to ChrisL-s moth

I can't help it if everyone gets all offended over my truthful comments. :dunno: I don't really see it as being my problem, TBH. Sometimes I feel like giving some advice. Sometimes I have to point out that you're a clown.
Clowns bring joy you Debbie Does Downers

If you come here for "joy" then your issues are a lot more serious than I thought. ;)
if you come here to scorn people and bicker then my joy is an.entire sun to your bic lighter with 1/4 tank of butane

Are you for real? As if you don't? :lol: Oh please, poster! Get real!

I can't help it if everyone gets all offended over my truthful comments. :dunno: I don't really see it as being my problem, TBH. Sometimes I feel like giving some advice. Sometimes I have to point out that you're a clown.
Cause they love me too!

I'm sure they do. So much too. :D Lol. Love connections all over the place!

If you come here for "joy" then your issues are a lot more serious than I thought. ;)
if you come here to scorn people and bicker then my joy is an.entire sun to your bic lighter with 1/4 tank of butane

Ummmmm, no. Lol, no I dont. I ♡ all until any rub me foul and then its?

Boom, dynamite. Ba ba ba boom, dynamite.

OMG. Lol. Who do you think you're kidding? Certainly not me! You aren't nearly smart enough. :D

OMG. Lol. Who do you think you're kidding? Certainly not me! You aren't nearly smart enough. :D
oh? Give me a maff prollum less chek

bushel-jimmy-word-problem-math-funny.jpg

Chris L was such a normal happy girl until that one day, at a Beck concert, she was in the port a potty and sitting, and a creepy little finger came up from the slop tank and tickled her left butt cheek. Then she jumped off the seat and delta4 stood up with snorkel gear on. Girl has never been right since, she posts on here just to keep herself from peeing.

bushel-jimmy-word-problem-math-funny.jpg
Little? Pahleeze

Cause they love me too!
Thanks for the back up Will! :)
At least you found someone that supports you....
im lite

Chris L was such a normal happy girl until that one day, at a Beck concert, she was in the port a potty and sitting, and a creepy little finger came up from the slop tank and tickled her left butt cheek. Then she jumped off the seat and delta4 stood up with snorkel gear on. Girl has never been right since, she posts on here just to keep herself from peeing.

That'd be enough to give any girl PTSD. :eek:

Chris L was fine until that one day at her best friends great grandpappy's they were playing in the basement, and they decided to look into the chest freezer for some ice cream and inside of there was the grandmammy, frozen! Creepier, is that a week later - she was over for dinner. All thawed out and breathing. Now, when chris L wants ice cream? Instead, she fights the urge by just......posting here.

Cause they love me too!
Thanks for the back up Will! :)
At least you found someone that supports you....
im lite
Bud or miller?

One new years eve chris L and her boyfriend were walking brooklyn with jordache stone washed jeans on and those chunky socks thay come up over the pant leg. Her man had a boom box on his shoulder, he used to make her laugh when the batteries died cuz when cars went by he pretended he was dancing to the tunes. They turned the corner of 95th and roosevelt and saw a break dancing contest going on! Her boyfriend wanted to impress her, tried spinning on his head and his neck made a crackle noise and he died with a licking the lollp pop face on. Now, every time chris L wants the joy of hearing music, she rips the batteries out of the boom box and posts here instead

Forum List

Back