New Years Eve..... College Football or.... ?

I can't help it if everyone gets all offended over my truthful comments. :dunno: I don't really see it as being my problem, TBH. Sometimes I feel like giving some advice. Sometimes I have to point out that you're a clown.
Cause they love me too!
Thanks for the back up Will! :)
At least you found someone that supports you....
im lite
Bud or miller?
or, Bud Miller, maybe Mr Amstel

Carry on. Hopefully you can get everyone to behave properly and act their age this New Years.

Acting your age and unhealthy attention seeking are two different things. :D

ahhhh so now it's been switched to criticizing someone who is seeking unhealthy attention. Are you possibly projecting ?

Oh, and let's not forget, even if I was to do these things (which I do not), I am SINGLE. Lol. Fucking nut jobs. I'm not online here talking to strange dudes about sex while my "hubby" is off at work. ;)

Do you get a gold star for that or something ?

Why did you come to this thread and start making accusations against me? Do you have a logical explanation for that? Are you a personal friend of Bonzi's? Do you have some kind of relationship with her? I don't know, but everything I've stated in this thread is just the truth. If you take offense to any of it, sorry. I wasn't talking to you. :)
Ding ding ding. The SOS emails were probably sent.

Just sayin :)

Acting your age and unhealthy attention seeking are two different things. :D

ahhhh so now it's been switched to criticizing someone who is seeking unhealthy attention. Are you possibly projecting ?

Oh, and let's not forget, even if I was to do these things (which I do not), I am SINGLE. Lol. Fucking nut jobs. I'm not online here talking to strange dudes about sex while my "hubby" is off at work. ;)

Do you get a gold star for that or something ?

Why did you come to this thread and start making accusations against me? Do you have a logical explanation for that? Are you a personal friend of Bonzi's? Do you have some kind of relationship with her? I don't know, but everything I've stated in this thread is just the truth. If you take offense to any of it, sorry. I wasn't talking to you. :)
Ding ding ding. The SOS emails were probably sent.

Just sayin :)

Nope u can ask everyone one here - if I sent you an email or PM feel free to admit to it....
I know it's hard to understand someone might actually be just doing something on their own.....

Forum List

Back